IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Teen Bodybuilding
Reload this Page marijuana and creatine
Teen Bodybuilding Forum dedicated to teen bodybuilders. Get the foundation right and discuss issues related to young bodybuilders and how to get started the right way.

(#1)
Old
indianballer will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to indianballer
Default 01-19-2006, 05:18 PM

i know alcohol and creatine don't mix...but does any1 know if marijuana has any adverse effects on creatine?
(#2)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 01-20-2006, 04:34 PM

I would think that all of it does. It is all unhealthy.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#3)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 01-20-2006, 04:43 PM

can someone honestly tell me what peoples obsession is with pot? i really dont know b/c ive never used it (nor do i have any intentions to)...but id really like to know what you people get from it?
(#4)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 01-20-2006, 04:48 PM

Well for one you would have to try it to understand. Personally I never liked it. I laughed alot and that was about it. Oh yeah and got the munchies like crazy. Some think it is safer than alcohol. WRONG. it is still a controlled substance and impairs driving. Now on the level of violence Alcohol is much worse. I can never remeber working a call with a violent Pot head.

It ain't that great.

(#5)
Old
8pack

Default 01-22-2006, 06:38 AM

maan, its so easy to tell even a ONE time smoker. killin all them brain cells, you become a total idiot.

(#6)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 01-22-2006, 03:50 PM

Well, you kill brain cells everyday. just the regenerating of brain cells becomes harder the more you impair yourself with Drugs and Alcohol.

(#7)
Old
8pack

Default 01-23-2006, 04:26 PM

you can just see the blank face in a pot smokers face. ive become an expert :P
(#8)
Old

Default 01-28-2006, 06:13 AM

in my fellow pot smokers' defense...thats not necessarily true

u can tell if someone's perma-fried, which is what i believe u are talking about...but someone like myself who engages once a month or sowill not have a "blank face"...and certainly not a one time smoker

and i realize it doesn't mix well with athletics but in my experience it makes a more subtle conflict than alcohol...which over half of high school athletes drink weekly
(#9)
Old
n2jss is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to n2jss
Default 01-28-2006, 10:35 AM

I don't understand people who workout like crazy to better their bodies and then tear it up with crap like that. Very Confusing.
(#10)
Old

Default 01-28-2006, 01:01 PM

why don't u ask every steroid user on this board y they harm their bodiesEdited by: indianballer
(#11)
Old

Default 01-28-2006, 03:46 PM

Ahh point well taken.
(#12)
Old
8pack

Default 01-29-2006, 04:15 PM

no question to that, they want to be big period
(#13)
Old

Default 01-31-2006, 05:48 AM

Could not have said it better myself 8pack.
(#14)
Old
freaky16yrold is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to freaky16yrold Send a message via Yahoo to freaky16yrold
Default 01-31-2006, 01:15 PM

Pot alsoincreases estrogen levels, as of being a gateway drug friends of mine that smoked potnow are heavy with cocaine and extasy it's a shame they are not gonna do nothing with there lives..

other things it slows your reaction time way down and cordination also makes u lose intrest in a lot of activities..
(#15)
Old

Default 01-31-2006, 03:57 PM

thanks a lot for contributing to the purpose of this thread

save your attempt at a health lesson for your little brother
(#16)
Old
greg33706 is on a distinguished road

Default 02-04-2006, 02:23 PM

you guys ever smoke and play xbox360 -Call call of duty 2 -It's like your in the game
(#17)
Old

Send a message via AIM to freaky16yrold Send a message via Yahoo to freaky16yrold
Default 02-20-2006, 12:19 PM

ya dude i just hate burnouts who sit on there ass all day and get stoned but.. i used to be one of the biggest burnouts till i got caught you learn real quick after that.. xbox 360 is badass tho have not played Call of duty 2 yet
(#18)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Troy1982 is a jewel in the rough

Default 02-20-2006, 01:29 PM

I have a friend who owns two businesses, makes about 1.5 mil a year and smokes weed all day everyday and is one of the smartest businessmen I have ever met. So I pretty much have no problem with weed, of course I don't smoke that often. Edited by: Troy1982
(#19)
Old

Default 02-22-2006, 03:03 PM

as long as you play it safe and shit weed is not 2 bad.. i had to slow down cause of the damn munchies LOL weight gain. also raids are going down in my town so keeping shit on the DL
(#20)
Old
Psyco_Demon is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Psyco_Demon
Default 02-22-2006, 06:39 PM

I don't know of the adverse effects that it has on creatine, however I would imagine it's not the best idea. However it's a safer drug when it comes to the damage that it does to your body bar-none to alcohol. Infact it's safer than smoking cigarettes<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><O:P></O:P>
<O:P></O:P>
I used to do it quite a lot back in the day, and still occasionally now, maybe once every one-two months; really not a big deal. I don’t advocate it, but it’s no worse than alcohol. Yea, it makes you giddy and pretty damn silly but like I said, alcohol effects you in ways that are no better.

They both are bad for bodybuilding period!Edited by: Psyco_Demon