IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Bodybuilding Supplements
Reload this Page KALTEEN BARS!!!!
Bodybuilding Supplements Find out which bodybuilding supplements work and what their effects are on performance!

(#1)
Old
Gnizzle is on a distinguished road

Default 01-11-2006, 05:59 PM

Hi there,

I am new to the site, but not to the efforts taken by people like myself to put on weight! I have tried everything out there and i still can not seem to put on and keep on enough weight! I have been told about Kalteen Bars, and that they will fix my little problem.. I have searched online high and low, to no avail, will somebody please please tell mw where i can find these Kalteen Bars? Are they legal? What are the effects? And where the hell can i get some???? Please respond even if you have the slightest piece of information. Thanks in advance,

Guy
(#2)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 01-11-2006, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnizzle

Hi there,

I am new to the site, but not to the efforts taken by people like myself to put on weight! I have tried everything out there and i still can not seem to put on and keep on enough weight! I have been told about Kalteen Bars, and that they will fix my little problem.. I have searched online high and low, to no avail, will somebody please please tell mw where i can find these Kalteen Bars? Are they legal? What are the effects? And where the hell can i get some???? Please respond even if you have the slightest piece of information. Thanks in advance,

Guy
ive never heard of them...
(#3)
Old
8pack

Default 01-12-2006, 10:55 AM

lol, Mean Girls,

the blonde girl should have what your lookin for :P

as for the weight problem, you just need to eat, the bars are nothin but calories, you can get calories by food.

(#4)
Old
Gnizzle is on a distinguished road

Default 01-12-2006, 05:05 PM

I have a job, i can not spend 24 hours eating! I have always been slim, but due to a spinal injury i incurred a few years ago, i exert a lot more energy doing everyday things than the normal person. Therefore even if i do the whole 4 meals a day plus 3/4 thick protien shakes thing, i still fail to put on any decent weight. this is why i want to try these bars.
(#5)
Old
8pack

Default 01-14-2006, 08:59 AM

I have never heard of those bars other then on that movie.. is that where you heard it from too?

I wouldnt get bars to bulk up anyways, they make you shit solid bricks :P

you should try a weight gainer like cytogainer, go on this sites supplement store and look for cytosport supplements.

this site has the best and cheapest deals.