IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training & Bodybuilding Routines
Reload this Page Training Hard
Training & Bodybuilding Routines Learn proper form, techniques, & bodybuilding routines here.

(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 08-27-2005, 12:26 AM

It just really gets me going to see people in the gym training hard. I really like to see the intense training and it really makes me want to train hard. How about you guys.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
nj4mwc is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to nj4mwc
Default 08-27-2005, 09:33 AM

seeing any one training hard makes me wanna push it that extra bit harder, especially any one who is bigger then me who is all intense really gets me pumped up and wanting to work even harder
(#3)
Old
JPwonder is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to JPwonder
Default 08-27-2005, 04:42 PM

also, when people spot me, or are watching me, i suddently train extra hard, i wihs people were always watching lol
(#4)
Old
Maverick is a splendid one to behold Maverick is a splendid one to behold Maverick is a splendid one to behold

Default 08-29-2005, 11:14 AM

Thats how I set goals a lot of times, watching someone else in the gym do something that I want to do. For example, one of the trainers at my gym was doing dips with 90 pounds around his waist. I thought that was incredible. About 2 months later, I managed to bang out 4 reps with the same amount of weight.
(#5)
Old
Ianhockey91 is on a distinguished road

Default 08-29-2005, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick
Thats how I set goals a lot of times, watching someone else in the gym do something that I want to do. For example, one of the trainers at my gym was doing dips with 90 pounds around his waist. I thought that was incredible. About 2 months later, I managed to bang out 4 reps with the same amount of weight.

Same here, when I see someone throwing up some weight, I feel the need to work harder and throw up more myself.
(#6)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 08-29-2005, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianhockey91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick
Thats how I set goals a lot of
times, watching someone else in the gym do something that I want to
do. For example, one of the trainers at my gym was doing dips
with 90 pounds around his waist. I thought that was
incredible. About 2 months later, I managed to bang out 4 reps
with the same amount of weight.

Same here, when I see someone throwing up some weight, I feel the need to work harder and throw up more myself.

ditto

(#7)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 08-29-2005, 06:59 PM

keep it up guys I want to hear more. I want to hear what really gets you going and what pushes you to make that muscle grow. what makes you drive on and continue to push yourself past what your mind wants.

(#8)
Old
Maverick is a splendid one to behold Maverick is a splendid one to behold Maverick is a splendid one to behold

Default 08-30-2005, 06:25 AM

I need a target to grow. I need to see what I want to do or look like and then go for it. I got the classic "ripped like Brad Pitt in Fight Club" look, now I'm trying to figure out my next target. I think I'd like to be a shade under Vin Diesel. Not quite that big, but not too far off.
(#9)
Old

Default 08-30-2005, 06:29 AM

Yes a target is the best way, but i look at individual aspecs, like shoulders traps and chest from diff people.
(#10)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-30-2005, 11:48 PM

Let me look like Arnold any day of the week and I will be happy Of course in his younger years. LOL

(#11)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Default 08-31-2005, 07:43 AM

my first goal is to look like arnold at age: 28....except i want to be about 20...lol
(#12)
Old

Default 08-31-2005, 08:04 AM

Lofty goal, very lofty goal best of luck to you.
(#13)
Old
Banned

Default 08-31-2005, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Lofty goal, very lofty goal best of luck to you.

ive got a trainer, and i start his workouts on sept 7....i have seen
the workouts, and trust me, it makes arnold look like a
lightweight....lol

(#14)
Old

Default 08-31-2005, 09:23 AM

I did not know that was possible.
(#15)
Old
Banned

Default 08-31-2005, 10:08 AM

Quote:
I did not know that was possible.

neither did i......but these workouts look like i should be wheeled out ona gherney afterwards...

(#16)
Old

Default 08-31-2005, 11:21 AM

Those are the ones I like, where I feel physically ill afterwards. I get them esp when vale tudo training.
(#17)
Old
Banned

Default 08-31-2005, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Those are the ones I like, where I feel physically
ill afterwards. I get them esp when vale tudo training.

if you wanna hire a hell of a trainer, ill give you his info

(#18)
Old

Default 08-31-2005, 12:15 PM

Your in NC unfortunately i dont have buku bucks to fly the guy to and from from PA.
(#19)
Old
Banned

Default 08-31-2005, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Your in NC unfortunately i dont have buku bucks to fly the guy to and from from PA.

im not in NC, im in Pa....and its online/over the phone training....still well worth it

(#20)
Old

Default 08-31-2005, 01:24 PM

I see, what does pricing look like.