IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training & Bodybuilding Routines
Reload this Page Start Posing In The Gym-Build Ripped Defined Muscles
Training & Bodybuilding Routines Learn proper form, techniques, & bodybuilding routines here.

Start Posing In The Gym-Build Ripped Defined Muscles
(#1)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default Start Posing In The Gym-Build Ripped Defined Muscles - 02-11-2010, 01:34 AM

When you are working out at the gym, did you notice that some people will pose and flex their muscles in front of a mirror after every set of exercise? Why are these people these narcissistic and shameless show offs, you must have wondered, didn't you?

Let us pause for a moment and think again. Have you ever wondered why these show offs have bigger muscles and their overall muscle definition is more ripped than the other guys in the gym? There must be a reason for that don't you think so? Is there something they knew about flexing their muscles and posing that you don't? Yup. Spot on. They know what Isotension can do to their muscles.

What is isotension

Isotension, when incorporated into your weight lifting routine, can help you to get that 'ripped defined musculature' appearance with muscle cuts, clear vascularity and striations visible. Many professional bodybuilders swear that isotension is one of the best way to increase your muscle hardness and definition.

What is isotension? Isotension is the contraction of muscles without using weights. You just pose and flex your muscles hard. For example, if you flex your abs hard and hold it in the flexed position, you are performing isotension exercise.

The best time to perform isotension exercises is during your workout sessions. When combined with high-intensity weight training, the results you get from isotension training can be astounding. Do it and see what happens to your body just in a few weeks time. You will see your muscles much more defined than could have imagined.

Why is isotension conditioning so effective for getting harder and ripped muscles?

This is because Isotension enhances muscular shape and separation. It is through hard contraction of muscles that forced increased blood flow into your muscles and forced excess water
out resulting in a reduction of water retention in the muscles. That is why your muscles look hard and solid because of lesser water retention.

Isotension increases muscle surface vascularity by maintaining increased vascular blood pressure. Isotension also help to improve mind and muscle connection. It conditions your mind to exert maximum pressure into the contraction of a muscle resulting in the development of mind and muscle connection. A good mind to muscle during weight training can help you to isolate your target muscles much more effectively and this is important in targeting the muscle being exercised.

Many people may feel uncomfortable posing and flexing their muscles in the gym when there are other people around. If you are one of them, then it is up to you to decide what do you want. Do you prefer to preserve to your modesty or use isotension to get that ripped defined body that you have always yearned for? The choice is yours.

(ArticlesBase SC #77178) written by Chris Chew
(#2)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 02-11-2010, 01:35 AM

yay an excuse to flex alot at the gym
(#3)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 02-11-2010, 08:17 AM

I'm all for it. I will sometimes pull my shirt off and flex in the mirror. I thought it was becouse I am a narcissistic and shameless show off. I'll have to look up narcissistic (I forgot what it means) but shameless at the gym, sure. I mean we go there sweat, puke, and I have herd a fart (don't know if it was me ) why not flex, after all we are there to workout. But it's not just flexing, I try to stand up straight, control my breathing. I belive how we carry ourselves can be an improvment exercise so get in that mirror forget about what anyone else thinks and strike a pose.

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.