IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training & Bodybuilding Routines
Reload this Page Forearm Workout
Training & Bodybuilding Routines Learn proper form, techniques, & bodybuilding routines here.

Forearm Workout
(#1)
Old
naug44 has a spectacular aura about

Question Forearm Workout - 09-26-2007, 05:19 AM

Whatís up folks,
How many of you actually do some exercises for your forearms? I was wondering if they get enough workout with all the other exercises we do. If I should be training them separately, should I do them on a upper or lower body day? Thanks
(#2)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 09-26-2007, 05:45 AM

Honestly every now and then. I count the fact that I do deadlifts and don't use straps for everything as a good forearm workout. I will do hammer curls sometimes and turn the dumbbell a little over palms down during the movement to get some extra tension on the forearm. I am big believer however in the fact that you work the hell out of them during deadlifts and other barbell exercises.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#3)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 09-26-2007, 05:32 PM

i have natually large forarms. but i still hit them while im working shrugs. i agree with mac on the deadlift comment. but insecurities make me work them anywho =x

now when will i learn how to spell correctly
(#4)
Old
thonaker is on a distinguished road

Default 10-11-2007, 09:53 PM

It's been a long time since I worked forearms exclusively.

Pretty much like what has allready been said, I think they probably get enough with all the exercises involving grip.

You might be amazed to see your biceps grow without doing any exercises like curls.

Troy