IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Prohormones
Reload this Page Super DMZ 2.0 Cycle Help
Prohormones Get the scoop on how to properly stack specific prohormones, post cycle therapies and possible side effects.

Super DMZ 2.0 Cycle Help
(#1)
Old
WILL_I_AM is on a distinguished road

Default Super DMZ 2.0 Cycle Help - 08-14-2015, 09:45 PM

Question for the experienced users... So to start off, I have only ran Furazadrol and Andro prohormones in the past such as 1-Andro, 4-DHEA, 19-Nor, and Epiandro. I've ran 5 cycles with Andros with as many as 3 stacked together. I'm getting tired of the slight to none results I'm getting now and I have obtained a Super DMZ 2.0 for a reasonable price I couldn't pass up. I've done more than a fair amount of research on this product and similar substances and I know the potential sides!

Pre cycle load support:
Cycle Support 2.0 for 2 weeks prior

For my on cycle support:
BSL Super DMZ
AR1MACARE
Taurine
AMS Super Cycle
AiSports Perform
Bilberry Extract

Post cycle support:
AMS Super Cycle
PCT IV by BSL
ReBirth by BLR
Clomid 50/50/25/25
AnoGenin by BSL

My questions are as follows:

Is the Super DMZ 2.0 too much for my first methylated cycle?

Could I do just 1 cap per day instead of 2 if it is too much in your opinion?

Any on cycle or post cycle suggestions?

If DMZ is too much at the moment ate there other suggestions for me to try first to help prepare me and see how my body reacts?

Thanks all! I'm open and willing to listen to any suggestions. I've always seen a lot of helpful individuals on this forum so I figured it would be the best place to start!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

"Have a dream, everybody need to have a dream. Have a dream and go after it with everything you got and as you develop yourself, with it, there may come a spotlight!" - Kai Greene
(#2)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 08-27-2015, 10:50 PM

Super DMZ 2.0 is 2 potent oral steroids, dymethazine and methylstenbolone. Taking one a day the dymethazine really won't do much but the msten will make significant changes to you. 2 a day takes the msten to a hefty dose. Read up on both.

The only useful liver support supplement to take is TUDCA or UDCA.

Clomid should be fine for pct. Might want to have an AI on hand just in case.

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."