IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Your Community > Manufacture's and Reps.
Reload this Page Time to go APE, PINEAPPLE style, Logging PROMO from ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION!!!
Manufacture's and Reps. Thread for Manufactures and reps of supplement companies to discuss advertising and putting up specials and new products for the community.

Time to go APE, PINEAPPLE style, Logging PROMO from ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION!!!
(#1)
Old
E_P_C will become famous soon enough

Default Time to go APE, PINEAPPLE style, Logging PROMO from ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION!!! - 03-26-2013, 11:04 AM

Who wants to go APE?!?!?!

We are offering an opportunity to log 1 Tub of APE Powder for 4 weeks. Those individuals that show a high commitment to the log through the first 4 weeks will be eligible for an additional 4 weeks with either another Tub or 40 count Bottle (chosen at my discretion). We want people that are looking to transform their body and we want to provide you that extra edge to keep those strength gains with APE! Each logger chosen will be given 1 Tub of APE Powder. We will choose at least 1 person, most likely more. It will depend on the amount of quality apps submitted.

What is APE?

APE

Alpha Performance Enhancer™
Testosterone, Healthy Body Composition, and Performance Support*
with TestoSurge™ & GlycoCarn®

This is more than a narrowly-focused Testosterone Booster

APE™ provides FOUR clinically researched attributes in ONE comprehensive product formulation:

Promote Testosterone Production*
Support FREE TESTOSTERONE in ONLY 12 Hours after ingestion*
Increase BIO-AVAILABLE TESTOSTERONE After 8 Weeks*

Refine Your Physique Beyond Genetic Limitations
Support Greater FAT LOSS After Just 8 Weeks of usage* (get lean & shredded).*

Promote "Alpha-Maleness" Beyond Normal Capacity & Intensity*
Promote Healthy Sex Drive, Vigor & Vitality in both the short term and long term*
May Help Maintain Estrogen Within Normal Levels (Anti-Aromatase)*

Support Vascularity & Athletic Performance*
Supports Nitric Oxide (NO), which may increase blood flow and oxygen delivery to the muscles*
Promotes Endurance & Performance during repetitive high intensity exercise*
APE™ is so powerful, you ONLY need to take TWO power packed capsules ONCE a DAY, 5 days a week. For maximum results, an 8 week cycle of APE is recommended.

Driving APE's formula is powerful combination of TestoSurge™, GlycoCarn® & a Premium Standardized Long Jack Extract.

If you are interested in logging please provide the following to apply:

Weight:
Years Training:
Current Goals:
Long Term Goals:
Previous Test Boosters Taken:
Current Training:
Current Diet Cut/Bulk/Recomp?:
Previous Logs Run(list them all):
AEN Products Used In Past:
Will You Be Willing To Post Before/After Pictures?:
Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?:

Rules:

Must be a Male and 21 years or older
Must not have run a Test Booster in the last 2 months
Applications will be accepted until March 31, 2013 and loggers will be chosen on or around March 31, 2013
Log will be started upon receiving product and run for 4 continuous weeks. Minimum of 4 workouts/5 posts must be posted a week, with thoughts on product being used.
Final review of product must be posted in ILLPYU store and product review section of forum.
USA and Canada only!

***Failure to adhere to the rules of this promotion will result in member being added to Blacklist***

And go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Athletic Edge Nutrition Representative

Our Products:

APE- Natural Test Booster/Performance Enhancer
LIV- Fat burner with Phospholean
PreSurge- New Pre Workout Formula

PM with any questions

>>> http://www.facebook.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition
(#2)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-27-2013, 09:39 AM

I will sign up for it if I'm eligable.

Looking to log something since I'm in the zone now on my fat loss journey. If this stuff says what it says it can do I would be a prime candidate for it. Especially from what you guys say it can do along with my low carb diet and workout program I'm doing.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#3)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-27-2013, 09:40 AM

Hell I'll even buy a bottle to try anyway but if I can get on this list I would like to try it.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#4)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-27-2013, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Hell I'll even buy a bottle to try anyway but if I can get on this list I would like to try it.
I dunno, but it seemed to work for an "old" guy on nothing.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5)
Old

Default 03-27-2013, 10:46 PM

Anyone who hasnt tried APE yet?

Our Products:

PM with any questions

(#6)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-28-2013, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
Anyone who hasnt tried APE yet?
I did try the grape and liked the taste and results. Thanks for that oppurtunity and I do recommend it!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#7)
Old

Default 03-28-2013, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
I did try the grape and liked the taste and results. Thanks for that oppurtunity and I do recommend it!
Grape is probably our best flavor now

Our Products:

PM with any questions

(#8)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -
brad1224 is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-30-2013, 05:44 PM

I'd love to log this if u are still looking for someone man

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com