IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Your Community > Manufacture's and Reps.
Reload this Page All American EFX Wants You!
Manufacture's and Reps. Thread for Manufactures and reps of supplement companies to discuss advertising and putting up specials and new products for the community.

(#21)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -
brad1224 is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-01-2013, 11:50 AM

cant believe more apps werent sent in!!! that karbolyn is top notch!

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
(#22)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-01-2013, 12:40 PM

I got mine yesterday, but I've been running fever along with congestion, sore throat, and headache all week. Finally went to the Doc today and got some meds, but I'll be cranking up my log/blog after I am feeling better. This has sucked out loud!!!!

And thank you for allowing me this opportunity! I'm looking forward to trying it out soon!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#23)
Old
AA EFX
rippednmichigan is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-01-2013, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
I got mine yesterday, but I've been running fever along with congestion, sore throat, and headache all week. Finally went to the Doc today and got some meds, but I'll be cranking up my log/blog after I am feeling better. This has sucked out loud!!!!

And thank you for allowing me this opportunity! I'm looking forward to trying it out soon!
I saw that on dat der facespace Rick, get well and hit hard soon.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Social Media Manager/ Board Rep
Be sure to "LIKE" us on Facebook!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/
(#24)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 03-03-2013, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
I saw that on dat der facespace Rick, get well and hit hard soon.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks Robert! I am making small progress but still a ways to go. Went to Doc Friday and made immediate progress enough that I no longer want to die lol! I coughed up bloody phlegm this morning but the resident nurse said ill be fine. Ran fever a little earlier which makes 7 days straight. I've been eating Advil like candy :-/ Worst illness I've had ever!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#25)
Old
AA EFX
rippednmichigan is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-03-2013, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Thanks Robert! I am making small progress but still a ways to go. Went to Doc Friday and made immediate progress enough that I no longer want to die lol! I coughed up bloody phlegm this morning but the resident nurse said ill be fine. Ran fever a little earlier which makes 7 days straight. I've been eating Advil like candy :-/ Worst illness I've had ever!
Sorry to hear Rick, I can't imagine the pain and frustrations. Keep us posted on how your doing, get well and hit it!

Social Media Manager/ Board Rep
Be sure to "LIKE" us on Facebook!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/
(#26)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-05-2013, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Sorry to hear Rick, I can't imagine the pain and frustrations. Keep us posted on how your doing, get well and hit it!
Thanks again Robert! I am back at work now (first day back) and pretty swimmy headed. I may be able to start back later this week...but next week at the latest.