IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Your Community > Manufacture's and Reps.
Reload this Page Presurge Unleashed review!
Manufacture's and Reps. Thread for Manufactures and reps of supplement companies to discuss advertising and putting up specials and new products for the community.

Presurge Unleashed review!
(#1)
Old
kapooti is on a distinguished road

Default Presurge Unleashed review! - 07-23-2012, 08:19 PM

Supplement type: Pre-workout/ creatine

I recently gave a trial size of Pre Surge Unleashed a try for about 2 weeks of use. You can view the log herehttp://forum.illpumpyouup.com/showthread.php?t=15201.

Background:
My top training goal is performance (strength, speed), and I also train for aesthetic purposes as well. My main purposes for using this product was to see if it helped in strength gains, as well as size gains.

Ratings:
VASCULARITY=7/10
-I don't usually go for the veiny look but I couldn't help but notice an increase
in vascularity, mostly in the arms. It was a noticeable change.

MUSCLE FULLNESS/HARDNESS = 10/10
-It took me a while to figure out because I mostly go low heavy reps, but if you focus on it, this product will give you an amazing pump. Once I started doing higher reps I was blown away. As stated in my log, I did the same workout twice, one with PreSurge and one without, and the difference wasn't even close. Works amazing in that regard.

STRENGTH = 9/10
- Exactly what I was hoping for. I really think this product gave me a bit of a strength boost. I've been flirting with my all time PR's recently and while taking this I was able to add a little more weight each workout. I can only imagine how strong I could've got on a full supply.

INTENSITY/FOCUS/ENERGY = 10/10
-Man, I felt like an animal on this stuff. Each time I was ready to attack the gym big time. Energy was great, through the roof if you take 2 scoops. I could go forever in the gym and even when I completely destroyed the workout, I had great energy after. There was zero crash.

TASTE = 10/10
-The flavor is amazing. I hadGrapeBubblegum. It tasted EXACTLY like it. The flavor is intense and delicious. Hell, I'd drink the stuff all day if I could.

OVERALL = 46/50 = A
-I would highly recommend this product if you are looking into a pre-workout supplement. This will give you a boost around the board whether you are looking for strength, size, or just energy. I will definitely use this product again and I'm looking forward to it.

If your ass was off the bench or the bar didn't rest on your chest for a split second, YOU DIDN'T BENCH.

If you didn't drop to at least parallel, YOU DIDN'T SQUAT.

If your back was rounded, YOU DIDN'T DEADLIFT.
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 07-24-2012, 09:04 PM

Excellent write-up bro!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#3)
Old
E_P_C will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up 07-26-2012, 11:58 AM

Great review, thank you

Athletic Edge Nutrition Representative

Our Products:

APE- Natural Test Booster/Performance Enhancer
LIV- Fat burner with Phospholean
PreSurge- New Pre Workout Formula

PM with any questions

>>> http://www.facebook.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition