IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Your Community > Manufacture's and Reps.
Reload this Page Giving away 5 PreSurge Unleashed Grape Bubblegum- NEW Trial Sizes
Manufacture's and Reps. Thread for Manufactures and reps of supplement companies to discuss advertising and putting up specials and new products for the community.

Giving away 5 PreSurge Unleashed Grape Bubblegum- NEW Trial Sizes
(#1)
Old
E_P_C will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Giving away 5 PreSurge Unleashed Grape Bubblegum- NEW Trial Sizes - 06-25-2012, 11:41 AM

What we are looking for: 5 Forum Members to do a mini-log including 5 workouts with our New Grape Bubblegum PreSurge

What you will receive: 1 Trial Size Tub (10 servings) of Grape Bubblegum PreSurge Unleashed

Please provide the following to apply:

Previous Logs or Reviews on the Forum (list them all):
AEN Products Used In The Past:
Why Should AEN Choose You(additional information)?:

Rules:

Must be 18 years or older
Must live in the continental United States
Applications will be accepted until June 30, 2012 and logger will be chosen on or around June 30, 2012
Log will be started when product received and must contain 5 separate workouts. Minimum of 5 workouts must be posted within 2 weeks with thoughts of product being used. You are more than welcome to log for the entire tub.

What is PreSurge?

The pre-workout category is one of the oldest most cluttered categories in sports nutrition today. Sadly, if you look closely at the supplement facts panels of many of these products, you will see the same OLD SCHOOL formula that has been around since early 2000. And despite huge evolutions in sports nutrition research, these pre-workout formulas stay the same. We see NO reason to recycle old largely ineffective, outdated formulas, simply to try and make slight improvements, like other companies do. Staying true to our tradition of bringing out ONLY premium, innovative, uncompromised formulas, we are pleased to introduce PreSurge Unleashed!

PreSurge Unleashed is the NEXT huge leap in pre-workout supplementation, incorporating all the latest advancements in sports nutrition science. Formulated from the ground up to be completely original and innovative, PreSurge Unleashed will simply perform.*

Pre-Surge Unleashed Highlights:

Supports Nitric Oxide Synthesis & Vascularity with patented GlycoCarn*
Promote Blood flow, Engorging Muscles bringing on Muscle Fullness & Hardness*
Specifically Designed to Prime & Sensitize Your Muscles for The Anabolic Flood of Muscle Building Peptides & Amino-Acids brought about from our Intra-Workout IntrAbolic.* Phase-2 in our Nutrient timing stack.
PreSurge Unleashed solution- Russian Tarragon extract, NO CARBS NEEDED!

PreSurge Unleasheduses a research backed specialized extract of russian tarragon(Artemisia dracunculus L). Let's take a closer look at what this incredible ingredient can do for you. This EXACT extract as studies suggest, combined with creapure creatine(the creatine we use in PreSurge) to drastically increase the uptake of creatine into skeletal muscle.* The results were STAGGERING, showing this extract could bring about skeletal muscle absorption comparable to spiking insulin with large amounts of high glycemic carbohydrates and or protein.* This specialized, Russian Tarragon extract can make your muscles like creatine sponges!* Ideal for individuals looking to optimize muscle fullness and bring about ultra lean and hard looking muscles.* This is a HUGE breakthrough in the science of creatine supplementation and we fell it makes the consumption of huge amounts of simple sugars, obsolete.*

Old School pre-workout formula: Loaded with Arginine - Most of the old school formulas, are largely formulated using the amino-acid arginine to increase nitric oxide (NO). The problem is, arginine is not the rate limiting factor for NO synthesis in humans, meaning by taking extra, it does not drive your body to make more NO as a result. Even when large oral doses of arginine were taken, no increase in NO levels. Simply stated: The scientific studies suggest DOES NOT support that taking extra arginine orally will increase NO levels. Additionally, high doses of arginine, can have you running to the bathroom. Certainly not desirable during your workout.

PreSurge Unleashed solution- We take a three angled approach at boosting NO

GlycoCarn(gycine propionyl l-carnitine)
At the core of our nitric oxide/vascularity blend is the patented form of L-carnitine, GlycoCarn™(glycine propionyl l-carnitine), which scientific studies suggest have been surmised to increase NO.* GlycoCarn is the FIRST ingredient suggested to actually help increase nitric oxide synthesis.*

Epimedium- (standardized for 40% Icariin)
PreSurge utilizes an extract of icariin from the herb epimedium. Icariin is the constituent of the epimedium that is largely believed to bring about the vascular effects.* Icariin has been suggested to help promote both short term production of nitric oxide(NO), as well as having longer term effects on endothelia nitric oxide synthase(eNOS), the enzyme needed to synthesize NO.* The end result of these effects, is smooth muscle and blood vessels are relaxed, allowing them to increase their diameter, opening up the flood gates for greater blood flow, greater amount of nutrient delivery, feeding, PRIMING and encouraging your muscles for muscular growth.*

Antioxidant Blend
While exercise in itself is a great way to increase NO output, it also increases free radicals. Free radicals actually reduce NO levels, decreasing vasodilation, which of course is not what we want to happen during exercise. To counteract these free-radicals, we have included a specific array of antioxidants, which have actually been suggested in research to support NO from being broken down and deactivated by free-radicals.* These anti-oxidants include, Grape seed extract(95% OPC), alpha-lipoic-acid(ALA) and folic-acid. Interesting, both ALA and folic-acid have been surmised in research to additionally enhance eNOS(the enzyme that synthesizes NO).*

Driving Intensity, Energy & Focus!*

We all know how much our mental state affects our training. If your brain isn't energized and focused and you don't have the "muscle-mind connection", muscular gains will plummet. How many times has your mind given up before your muscles have actually fatigued? If this is happening, you are NOT adequately stressing and overloading your muscles to a great enough degree to maximize muscular GROWTH.

Old School pre-workout formula- Rely on high amounts of stimulants, such as caffeine to drive the energy aspect of their formula. Most of the old school pre-workout formulas rely almost 100% on high amounts of caffeine and neglect the many other aspects of assisting the body to create, strong, clean energy, with zone like focus. Most of the products don't even list the amount of caffeine in them. Since the energy, mind-muscle and focus aspects of PreSurge's formula DO NOT rely on high amounts of caffeine to drive it, we are able to use a LOW amounts of caffeine and we LIST the amount (125mg) as well!*

PreSurge Unleashed solution- We target the mental/neurological aspects of training with our cutting edge, multi angle approach to bring you, an effective and plateau blasting energy/intensity blend that is designed to put you in the ZONE and keep you there throughout your workout.*

L-theanine- L-theanine stimulates alpha wave activity in the brain and has been suggested when combined with caffeine to be highly beneficial in improving speed, accuracy and alertness during demanding tasks.* The ultimate combination for boosting neurological performance and the "mind muscle connection" that is crucially needed in the gym. Instead of using any cheap generic l-theanine, we went all out and licensed the exact same patented l- theanine(Suntheanin®) brand used in the research. And we dosed it in PreSurge to mimic the doses they found to be effective in the research. As an additional benefit, L-theanine has been suggested in research to accelerate mental regeneration after exercise and reduce the negative side effects of caffeine.* The ideal supplement to combat exercise induced neurological burnout that occurs to so many people when training hard and heavy.* Additionally, it is the ideal addition to combat and offset potential burnout that can occur when using caffeine and the other stimulants contained in PreSurge Unleashed.*
Neuravena- Another core ingredient of our intensity, energy, focus blend, is the brand new brain boosting ingredient Neuravena®. Neuravena is a wild green oat extract, that utilizes specific constituents of the plant that have a high degree of biological activity in relation to the two central nervous system enzymes, monoamine oxidase B(MAO-B) and phosphodiesterase 4(PDE 4).* Research in humans has surmised that Neuravena reduces activity in these two enzymes, which in turn will boost the neurotransmitter dopamine and the chemical messenger cyclic adenosine monophosphate(cAMP).* The overall benefit of boosting these two are: enhanced alertness, greater energy and focus.* The ideal mental state you need to be during your workout to push through plateaus.
To add some more grunt to the blend and to further crank up your energy and intensity levels, we added the energy boosters and neurotransmitter precursors, caffeine, theobromine, phenylethylamine (PEA), phenylalanine (DLPA), tyrosine, taurine, Glycine, TMG and evodiamine for our ultimate Pre-Workout energy blend.*
Old school pre-workout formula's-The dreaded mental and physical aftermath

How often after just a few uses of your current pre-workout supplement, do you feel burned out, drained, apathetic and unable to function at an optimal level. The overall strength of the energy has largely decreased, forcing you to continuously increase your dosage to get any affect. And even then, the energy and focus, certainly isn't as strong as it was the first few times? This usually occurs when formulas rely almost 100% on high amounts of caffeine and neglect the many other aspects of assisting the body to create, strong, clean energy, with zone like focus

PreSurge Unleashed solution-

PreSurge Unleashed utilizes L-theanine(Suntheanine®), which has been suggested in research to accelerate mental regeneration after exercise.* The ideal supplement to combat at against neurological burnout that occurs to so many people when training hard and heavy.* Additionally PreSurge utilizes ingredients such as tyrosine, TMG, DLPA that are precursors that help rebuild depleted neurotransmitters that lead to the mental crash so common with old school formulas.* The neurological support approach to PreSurge's formula, coupled with a low caffeine(125mg) content, make PreSurge our ultimate pre-workout weapon that will have you feeling good far beyond your workout and not dragging the next day.*

Athletic Edge Nutrition Representative

Our Products:

APE- Natural Test Booster/Performance Enhancer
LIV- Fat burner with Phospholean
PreSurge- New Pre Workout Formula

PM with any questions

>>> http://www.facebook.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition

Last edited by E_P_C; 06-25-2012 at 11:59 AM.
(#2)
Old
ShawnD is on a distinguished road

Default 06-25-2012, 11:44 AM

Wish I could do it but I'm only 17 18 in like a month

OFWGKTA
(#3)
Old

Cool 06-25-2012, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnD View Post
Wish I could do it but I'm only 17 18 in like a month
Let me know in a month and i will get you set up with some

Our Products:

PM with any questions

(#4)
Old

Default 06-25-2012, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
Will do ha. Itll be a nice little B-day gift.

OFWGKTA
(#5)
Old
kapooti is on a distinguished road

Default 06-26-2012, 07:54 PM

Previous Logs or Reviews on the Forum (list them all): none
AEN Products Used In The Past: presurge unleashed

I am a hardcore lifter, 6 days a week. I posted in your other thread for APE. I am simultaneously training for a 6 mile mud run and a powerlifting competition in the same month. I tend to cycle different pre-workout products to see how different ones affect me. I remember using preSurge unleashed maybe a year ago and it was near the top of my list as far as effectiveness. I interested to see what this new formula has.
(#6)
Old
Kubitzky is on a distinguished road

Default 06-27-2012, 10:12 AM

Previous Logs: Kubitzky's Unleashing My Inner Beast. http://forum.illpumpyouup.com/showth...125#post150125

Why I should be chosen? Because I've never used any AEN products and would like to try some out. I've been interested in Intrabolic but never pulled the trigger. I'm extremely dedicated to my workouts, diet, and supplementation. This is my life, it's basically all I do or think about. I've been pretty consistent in my log and would love the opportunity to log the new Pre-Surge Unleashed. I've got pretty high expectations for it seeing all the new, clinically tested, patented ingredients. I may even be able to take a video of the workouts with Pre-Surge Unleashed. I'll do a very thorough, completely honest review. Breaking the review down into effectiveness, focus, energy, pump, taste (even though I could care less about taste.), and endurance. Even if I recieve the trial size to log, I will make my review un-biased. I've used some pretty great pre-workouts including Craze, Animal Rage, Shock Therapy 2.0, and I'd like to see if this one can exceed those. I'd love to log this supplement for your company.

Thanks, Kubitzky.

Life Isn't About Waiting For The Storm To Pass, It's About Learning To Dance In The Freakin Rain.
(#7)
Old

Default 06-28-2012, 05:17 PM

Good apps so far lets get a couple more in here

Our Products:

PM with any questions

(#8)
Old

Default 06-30-2012, 10:05 AM

Only two entries?! Next 3 to put an app in get to try this

Our Products:

PM with any questions

(#9)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 06-30-2012, 04:01 PM

Well if you aren't opposed to doubling my "to try" products....I'll bite!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#10)
Old
BodyBuildBoB1989 is on a distinguished road

Default 06-30-2012, 04:02 PM

-26 years old
-male

-no previous logs on the site, although I log my workouts in a notebook.

-I should be chosen to use this product because I am a hard worker at the gym. I have been bodybuilding for 5 years and hope to compete in the next year or two. I will log this product for my workouts, I have been meaning to add this type of supplementation to my workouts(I only use whey protetin and BCAA's at the moment) to give me a boost when I'm not feeling it.
(#11)
Old

Thumbs up 06-30-2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapooti View Post
Previous Logs or Reviews on the Forum (list them all): none
AEN Products Used In The Past: presurge unleashed

I am a hardcore lifter, 6 days a week. I posted in your other thread for APE. I am simultaneously training for a 6 mile mud run and a powerlifting competition in the same month. I tend to cycle different pre-workout products to see how different ones affect me. I remember using preSurge unleashed maybe a year ago and it was near the top of my list as far as effectiveness. I interested to see what this new formula has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubitzky View Post
Previous Logs: Kubitzky's Unleashing My Inner Beast. http://forum.illpumpyouup.com/showth...125#post150125

Why I should be chosen? Because I've never used any AEN products and would like to try some out. I've been interested in Intrabolic but never pulled the trigger. I'm extremely dedicated to my workouts, diet, and supplementation. This is my life, it's basically all I do or think about. I've been pretty consistent in my log and would love the opportunity to log the new Pre-Surge Unleashed. I've got pretty high expectations for it seeing all the new, clinically tested, patented ingredients. I may even be able to take a video of the workouts with Pre-Surge Unleashed. I'll do a very thorough, completely honest review. Breaking the review down into effectiveness, focus, energy, pump, taste (even though I could care less about taste.), and endurance. Even if I recieve the trial size to log, I will make my review un-biased. I've used some pretty great pre-workouts including Craze, Animal Rage, Shock Therapy 2.0, and I'd like to see if this one can exceed those. I'd love to log this supplement for your company.

Thanks, Kubitzky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Well if you aren't opposed to doubling my "to try" products....I'll bite!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyBuildBoB1989 View Post
-26 years old
-male

-no previous logs on the site, although I log my workouts in a notebook.

-I should be chosen to use this product because I am a hard worker at the gym. I have been bodybuilding for 5 years and hope to compete in the next year or two. I will log this product for my workouts, I have been meaning to add this type of supplementation to my workouts(I only use whey protetin and BCAA's at the moment) to give me a boost when I'm not feeling it.
Ok well 4 for now i guess

Please send me a PM with your mailing information

Our Products:

PM with any questions

(#12)
Old

Default 07-09-2012, 10:38 AM

Let me know when guys get the PreSurge

Our Products:

PM with any questions

(#13)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 07-09-2012, 01:19 PM

I will do it if you are looking for a 5th

Previous Logs or Reviews on the Forum (list them all): I have various logs throughout the site. Could start a new one if need be

AEN Products Used In The Past: I have not used any of your products before

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#14)
Old

Default 07-09-2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt20 View Post
I will do it if you are looking for a 5th

Previous Logs or Reviews on the Forum (list them all): I have various logs throughout the site. Could start a new one if need be

AEN Products Used In The Past: I have not used any of your products before
Sure send me your mailing info

Our Products:

PM with any questions

(#15)
Old

Default 07-09-2012, 02:41 PM

just got back from a 4th of july vacation weekend. got the presurge, gonna start tomorrow
(#16)
Old

Default 07-09-2012, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapooti View Post
just got back from a 4th of july vacation weekend. got the presurge, gonna start tomorrow
Ok thanks

Our Products:

PM with any questions

(#17)
Old
cra_training_zy will become famous soon enough

Default 07-09-2012, 04:54 PM

lol, 22

live in england

sensitve to caffeine (gives me the worst pulpitations)

never used a preworkout and the thought of it gives me heart burn.

grape bubblegum sounds nice though.
(#18)
Old

Default 07-23-2012, 08:26 PM

http://forum.illpumpyouup.com/showthread.php?t=15226

If your ass was off the bench or the bar didn't rest on your chest for a split second, YOU DIDN'T BENCH.

If you didn't drop to at least parallel, YOU DIDN'T SQUAT.

If your back was rounded, YOU DIDN'T DEADLIFT.
(#19)
Old

Default 08-06-2012, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
So is this offer stir on the table?

OFWGKTA
(#20)
Old