IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training & Bodybuilding Routines
Reload this Page Getting some things straight.
Training & Bodybuilding Routines Learn proper form, techniques, & bodybuilding routines here.

Getting some things straight.
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default Getting some things straight. - 05-08-2007, 05:20 PM

I have been lately feeling that some opinions of mine are looked upon with scrutiny, I wanted to post this thread to set something straight about working out in general and my opinions. I believe most on here have a basic knowledge base on how to do exercises and or set up workout programs. If I feel there is a person not giving good advice you will most likely never see it on the open board as I will usually try and PM that person. I will say this. There is no one perfect way to exercise. The best way is actually getting out there and doing it. That is better than nothing.

What has brought this on is on certain boards I may come behind someone and offer a different suggestion. The same has been done with me also, and this is perfectly OK. One point though I would like a good explanation as to why that point is being stated and not just some short unexplained quick answer. This type of answering is so vague that is really confuses some people. I have had countless Pm's asking me what certain people are talking about. This has even come forth on some of our more scientific explanation, which is perfectly fine but to those that offer those suggestions you have to remember that a majority of people out there don't understand most of that stuff. It sounds like they are talking to a doctor. More kudos to you for being able to do it but remember that people generally liked to be talked to like a regular person. I have tried really hard to do this and most of our members here have done the same. I am not in any shape or form trying to throw someone or a group under the bus. You also don't have to talk to someone like they are a 3rd grader either. That will do nothing but start dis respect. Keeping it simple is usually the best in my opinion. Thats the thing. That is my opinion and everyone else's may be different.

I just wanted this as a reminder to everyone when explaining something on here that we enjoy so much. Any comments will be appreciated. That is why this is a forum.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 05-08-2007, 05:31 PM

I agree Mac! To me it's always okay to disagree here on the forum...but as you said, explain yourself if you do.

btw, nice avatar
(#3)
Old
ashley willcox has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via MSN to ashley willcox
Default 05-08-2007, 07:28 PM

i also agree. and that people should explain their views and opinions

2010 is my year
we are what we pratice
prime
week one
week two
blast
week one
week two
(#4)
Old
dpbigpolack will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to dpbigpolack
Default 05-08-2007, 09:39 PM

Everyone has different opinions to bring to the table, thats life of course...what we need to understand is that this is a board on a count of helping each other out...we are all in the same boat in a way.....lets make it as easy as possible

i totally agree with you mac!
(#5)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Fed372 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Fed372
Default 05-08-2007, 10:08 PM

I agree, I always try to explain or interject my opinion in such a way that I feel its understandable. Sorry if I haven't on some cases