IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Videos
Reload this Page Staff workout video
Videos This section is for videos of any sort, they can be personal or just links to cool videos you found on the web. Post them here so we all can be entertained.

Staff workout video
(#1)
Old
IPYU Resident Supplement Expert
TimM will become famous soon enough

Default Staff workout video - 08-24-2011, 01:36 PM

Here is a video of me doing a some leg pressing 10 weeks out.
All natural, no prohormones, at 219lbs.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7s7GgusFDA"]Staff Clip- Tim Muriello Natural Bodybuilder - YouTube[/ame]

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
Fitness and Supplement Expert
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 08-24-2011, 02:45 PM

That's pretty beastin' Tim! I have to say though....I must go too deep on my squats and leg presses (with obviously much less weight) than what I see from some bodybuilders that are bigger than me. So am I screwing up?

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#3)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 08-24-2011, 02:45 PM

Sick vid Tim! Great drive, gotta beat them legs into growth!!!
(#4)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
FearnonebutOne is a jewel in the rough

Default 08-24-2011, 02:54 PM

Nice video brother....

Blessed are the Peacemakers
The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
(#5)
Old

Default 08-24-2011, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
That's pretty beastin' Tim! I have to say though....I must go too deep on my squats and leg presses (with obviously much less weight) than what I see from some bodybuilders that are bigger than me. So am I screwing up?
You should watch Branch Warren, Ronnie Coleman, and other top pros leg press. They all do a shorter range of motion with very very heavy weights.

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
(#6)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 08-24-2011, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimM View Post
You should watch Branch Warren, Ronnie Coleman, and other top pros leg press. They all do a shorter range of motion with very very heavy weights.
OK, cool! I'll try to include a couple heavy-shorter rom sets in my leg workouts and see how it goes.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#7)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 08-24-2011, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
My two cents is that, that style plate load leg press should be used as a shorter power movement too. Once you let the weight come down too far it tends to bring your butt up and mess with spine alignment. I just feel that it gets a higher chance for injury the lower you go

I wish we had that badass double bar loader. My gym's can only hold 18 plates, after that I'm throwing on dumbbells and having people sit on it :P
(#8)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 08-24-2011, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
My two cents is that, that style plate load leg press should be used as a shorter power movement too. Once you let the weight come down too far it tends to bring your butt up and mess with spine alignment. I just feel that it gets a higher chance for injury the lower you go

I wish we had that badass double bar loader. My gym's can only hold 18 plates, after that I'm throwing on dumbbells and having people sit on it :P
Good explanation Kris! And that's also what the chiro warned me of with my issue.

(#9)
Old

Default 08-25-2011, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post

Kris good repsonse man. Yeah I used to go alot deeper in my early years but my butt and lower back wil lift up. My hips and glutes took over too much. Plus my knees and back suffered.
The reason I do these like this and alot of pros do is because you can really isolate the quads with some seriously heavy weight. Isolating the quads with 1,500 pound legpress works very well. This has helped my quads grow!!! That is funny that you use dumbbells and stuff man!! You could probably put a barbell on it and load that.

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
(#10)
Old

Default 08-25-2011, 10:28 AM

Check out Branch Warren leg pressing on this video. Watch when he starts to go heavier. He actually wraps his kness on top on the knee supports.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v1RHJwI6Wc"]Branch Warren Legs - YouTube[/ame]

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
(#11)
Old

Default 08-25-2011, 10:34 AM

Here is Ronnie leg pressing.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3KA23d2J10"]Ronnie Coleman Works Legs, 3/3 - YouTube[/ame]

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
(#12)
Old

Default 08-26-2011, 10:32 AM

Brandon Curry Leg pressing
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz0KsU4PtU4"]Bodybuilder presses over 1,600 LBS! - YouTube[/ame]

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
(#13)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 08-26-2011, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimM View Post
Check out Branch Warren leg pressing on this video. Watch when he starts to go heavier. He actually wraps his kness on top on the knee supports.
Branch Warren Legs - YouTube

haha! Man I haven't used knee wraps in a long time since I don't lift heavier like I used to. But my feet would fall asleep very fast with just my wraps. I wonder if he has that problem there.

(#14)
Old
CandyGirl is a jewel in the rough

Default 08-26-2011, 11:19 PM

Wow those men are all BEAST!!
(#15)
Old

Default 08-29-2011, 03:29 PM

Ronnie's legs are huge in this video. He actually has decent form on these too!

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com