IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Cook's Corner
Reload this Page Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal, yup
Cook's Corner Forum for posting recipes. Pictures of what you have created from watching hours of the Food Network. Let us see 'em.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal, yup
(#1)
Old
c0yled0tc0m is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal, yup - 09-22-2013, 08:28 AM

So in looking at this small forum, it made me think that it should come back to life. So my breakfast this morning was an experiment gone well and thought I'd toss it up, really simple and tastes good IMO. the subject says it all.

Ingredients:
whole grain rolled oats
Skippy all natural peanut butter
1/2 banana
1 scoop of protein powder
( I used ON Banana creme, would suggest vanilla otherwise)

Cook oats as directed with your 1/2 banana sliced up and added about 2 minutes after your oats start to boil. With a little bit of water left in the oats pan, add your protein powder and stir together. When finished, put it in your bowl with 2 tbs. Of the Skippy peanut butter and mix again, then enjoy.

With how I prepared it, this bowl of oatmeal has 38g of protein and tastes great! Hope you Guys like it.

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was your body. Get outta your head about it and just show up!"-Tony Horton

Tags
cooking , oatmeal , protein