IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Cook's Corner
Reload this Page Bill Ryan's Dishes
Cook's Corner Forum for posting recipes. Pictures of what you have created from watching hours of the Food Network. Let us see 'em.

Bill Ryan's Dishes
(#1)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default Bill Ryan's Dishes - 03-25-2011, 09:46 AM

I asked Bill for permission to post pictures of his dishes. He is a natural bodybuilder and knows how to get shredded. He also knows how to make some of the best looking meals that I've ever seen and still stay within his macro nutrient boundaries. You will see that dieting down doesn't have to be boring. I will be including many dishes. I hope we can eventually get him over here.

This is Bill Ryan (2nd from the Right):

Unfortunately, I won't have ingredients very often, but I'm sure if you friend him on Facebook he'll share it with you.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

Last edited by RickB; 03-25-2011 at 10:13 AM.
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 03-25-2011, 09:47 AM

Mini BBQ pizza on Trader Joe's whole wheat dough:

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2011, 09:48 AM

Greek yogurt pb puffins smorz cereal and golden grahams

(#4)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2011, 09:49 AM

Toasted better n pb and sf jelly on ezekiel bread

(#5)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2011, 09:50 AM

Greek yogurt lucky charms and French toast crunch

(#6)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2011, 09:51 AM

Baked spaghetti

(#7)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2011, 09:51 AM

Nachos

(#8)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2011, 09:52 AM

Ghetto double frog dog

(#9)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2011, 09:52 AM

One of his "Refeed" dishes:

(#10)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2011, 09:53 AM

Pb2 and casein sludge. Cocoa nanner low carb pancake with jif

(#11)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2011, 09:54 AM

Turkey burger and Ff cheddar with ketchup and bacon salt on everything bagel thin

(#12)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2011, 09:55 AM

Ghetto dog. Hebrew national 97% Ff dog

(#13)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2011, 09:56 AM

Bill says: Overnight oats. Look gross, taste amazing

(#14)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2011, 09:57 AM

Egg and potato omelet, ezekiel toast and hazelnut delight oats

(#15)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2011, 09:58 AM

Cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, sf pudding mix, honey nut chex, lucky charms

(#16)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2011, 09:59 AM

Bill says: That's right people... I do sometimes eat boring meals.

(#17)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2011, 10:00 AM

Greek yogurt pb2 chocolate cheerios and banana nut cheerios

(#18)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2011, 10:01 AM

Flatout chicken pizza and Ff pringles

(#19)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2011, 10:02 AM

Ff Greek yogurt with Vitatop chocolate muffin

(#20)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2011, 10:03 AM