IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Cook's Corner
Reload this Page Show your Cooking Gear.
Cook's Corner Forum for posting recipes. Pictures of what you have created from watching hours of the Food Network. Let us see 'em.

Show your Cooking Gear.
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default Show your Cooking Gear. - 06-29-2009, 01:11 PM

Here is what I set up this week-end got a new Smoker but still use the Weber. Noting is good as the good ole Weber Grill.

I still have my big Gas grill but we all know charcoal cooking is better. I use the gas fore veggies.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 06-29-2009, 01:11 PM

and yes I know the pavers there have to put level. This was just what I was able to set up in the first hour. It is a workout all in itself to level off those pavers.

(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 06-29-2009, 01:20 PM

Cool Mac! Charcoal is definitely the way to go! I can't cook anything except a steak on gas. But I still prefer charcoal even then.
(#4)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 06-29-2009, 03:00 PM

NICE!! mac we are grill brothers now. two days ago i bought the same thing.
have not got it going yet though, i lost the owners manual and it said something about curing the grill first. you remember what that was all about?
(#5)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 06-29-2009, 03:14 PM

Kris, i wonder if you could just smear it with Crisco and fire it up and let it cure like that?
(#6)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-29-2009, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Kris, i wonder if you could just smear it with Crisco and fire it up and let it cure like that?
Cool Kris. I love the grill. I had to let it cure for 2 hours then I cooked some beer can chicken as it's maiden voyage. I will be eating the chicken tonight.

(#7)
Old
n2jss is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to n2jss
Default 01-18-2010, 01:38 PM

All you guys that like charcoal cooking, have you tried a good hardwood? i live in the sticks and trust me you may never use charcoal again!!!
(#8)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 01-18-2010, 05:43 PM

I do use hardwood too.

(#9)
Old
MoPower440 is on a distinguished road

Default 01-23-2010, 04:14 PM

Mac should be a chef as well as he cooks trust me.Yes his steaks on hardwood is awesome,wish I had one now.
(#10)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 01-23-2010, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoPower440 View Post
Mac should be a chef as well as he cooks trust me.Yes his steaks on hardwood is awesome,wish I had one now.
I can vouch for his cooking ability!!!
(#11)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 01-23-2010, 11:27 PM

Well, Thank you guys. My problem is I eat a little too much of my cooking. LOL.

(#12)
Old
carcrazyy2009 has a spectacular aura about

Default 01-23-2010, 11:35 PM

well i used to have a pretty bad ass charcoal grill back in St Louis but i moved to KY to go to culinary school and the apartments i live in wont allow us to have BBQ grills. ill post pics of my knifes later they are like my baby haha. although out of all my knifes i have i would have to say the ceramic knifes i bought are by far my favorite. you literally can shave with them they are so sharp