IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Q & A with LG Sciences
Reload this Page Your favorite capsule based mood enhancing supplement?
Q & A with LG Sciences Questions & Discussions about LG Sciences products and recommendations here

Your favorite capsule based mood enhancing supplement?
(#1)
Old
MusicPizzaLife is on a distinguished road

Default Your favorite capsule based mood enhancing supplement? - 05-11-2017, 06:17 AM

Hi my name is Jeremy. This is my first post on here. I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to post this. I apologize if it is not. A little about me .. I've struggled with depression and anxiety for quite some time. Making music is my therapy and outlet that has allowed me to channel my emotions into art. It is my everything. However, negative emotions and lack of focus has left me struggling to finish any project I have started over the past few years.

I have explored many health and well being supplements on here, and in general. The world of "professional help" has never seemed to yield results, and I've been on the lookout for alternative methods. I would like some input on capsule based mood and motivation enhancing supplements that worked best for you on it's own. In other words, a supplement that was/is really effective for you, without the need to combine it with anything else. I am hoping for a safe and consistent product that has worked for a lot of people on this site. It would provide great insight for me. Thanks guys!
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 06-02-2017, 08:29 AM

I am a fairly noob with it, but I quickly became a fan of nootropics. This is the kind I have used. Seems to help my short term memory and mood just slightly. Slight is a-ok with me. Check out Joe Rogan on Youtube talk about nootropics. He doesn't like to go "live" without it.

Here's the kind I buy:
https://smile.amazon.com/Strength-Su...ATEFNZJC8YS0ZR

Also, a good muti-vitamin and some vitamin D. I take 2000 IBU's of vitamin D3. Sunlight is your best way to get vitamin D, but me having an office job, it helps to supplement.

Hope these help!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)
Find me on:

(#3)
Old

Default 06-12-2017, 08:17 AM

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I will check that product out. Have you ever tried anything from Illpumpyou up? I've only tried their Black Cats v2 product, but I wasn't so satisfied with it. I take a D3-5000 IU supplement, vitamin B12 & Folic acid, and an L-Theanine supplement all daily. Nothing that has made me feel a noticeable difference though unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
I am a fairly noob with it, but I quickly became a fan of nootropics. This is the kind I have used. Seems to help my short term memory and mood just slightly. Slight is a-ok with me. Check out Joe Rogan on Youtube talk about nootropics. He doesn't like to go "live" without it.

Here's the kind I buy:

Also, a good muti-vitamin and some vitamin D. I take 2000 IBU's of vitamin D3. Sunlight is your best way to get vitamin D, but me having an office job, it helps to supplement.

Hope these help!
(#4)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 06-14-2017, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicPizzaLife View Post
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I will check that product out. Have you ever tried anything from Illpumpyou up? I've only tried their Black Cats v2 product, but I wasn't so satisfied with it. I take a D3-5000 IU supplement, vitamin B12 & Folic acid, and an L-Theanine supplement all daily. Nothing that has made me feel a noticeable difference though unfortunately.
Until now after your post I hadn't thought to check IPYU store for nootropics, but there are some. I have had good luck with many bodybuilding supplements and vitamins from IPYU. Many of the products here are very solid to great.

Some of their mood enhancers:
http://www.illpumpyouup.com/categori...-enhancers.htm

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)
Find me on:

(#5)
Old

Default 06-16-2017, 05:36 PM

Yea I aware of these things lol I was asking for people's experiences and recommendations for mood enhancers they have used from this site.