IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page Not always commenting on threads.
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

Not always commenting on threads.
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default Not always commenting on threads. - 08-13-2013, 10:25 AM

I would just like to take a moment and let all you guys know that just because you don't always see me commenting on a lot of threads that I'm not reading them. I read just about every thread that comes up. I most of the time pay attention to the latest post and go from there.

One of the biggest reasons I don't respond to a lot of training blogs is I feel I don't want to clog up your feed with needless posts. That thread is like your personal Notebook to keep your training log and to be able to look back on it and see your progress and it is a lot easier for some to not have it cluttered with everyone saying " Hey great job keep tearing it up. " this is fine and dandy a couple of times but I'm sure some of you get tired of it. I know I do.

Now the ones I like seeing comments on are the videos that members put up. But we don't always respond to those but that is your preference.

Just wanted to throw that out there to let you know I'm always watching and reading. Love you guys being here . Thanks.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 08-13-2013, 01:13 PM

I see it different Mac! I see the little encouraging comments as a boost, but I know we all see things from different angles at times. Either way, I know you're a good guy so no biggie. I haven't been on the board as much because I have taken on a lot more responsibility at the office and at home we are busy with motorcycle stuff. But I hope things at work settle down soon so I can get my commenting ass back in gear LOL!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#3)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 08-13-2013, 02:13 PM

Oh no I'm not saying not to comment I just don't comment all the time. That is just me. I feel if I do it to much I'm like spamming someones thread. that is all. LOL. It's just the way I feel about me. Everyone else I totally see why they comment and give encouragement.

I just did not want people thinking I don't read their threads. I absolutely do.

(#4)
Old
cra_training_zy will become famous soon enough

Default 08-13-2013, 02:25 PM

It's always nice to see your avatar pop up in a thread, even if it's just an acknowledgement, or a comment.

Plus being an admin you can do what you want anyway.
(#5)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-13-2013, 02:27 PM

LOL I just do not want people thinking I'm not around LOL

(#6)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
FearnonebutOne is a jewel in the rough

Default 08-15-2013, 08:00 AM

No Mac....we can "FEEL" your presence...lol Hell I figure if I didn't want a comment or anybody else for that matter then I/We wouldn't post it on the forum in the first place. Cept for Rick no damn telling what he may post on your thread....smh lol

Blessed are the Peacemakers
The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
(#7)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 08-15-2013, 08:01 AM

No Mac....we can "FEEL" your presence...lol Hell I figure if I didn't want a comment or anybody else for that matter then I/We wouldn't post it on the forum in the first place. Cept for Rick no damn telling what he may post on your thread....smh lol

The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
(#8)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-15-2013, 09:40 AM

(#9)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -
brad1224 is a jewel in the rough

Default 08-15-2013, 12:38 PM

oh we know youre around mac!!!

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
(#10)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-15-2013, 01:29 PM

Oh no...... that was creepy. LOL

Feel like I'm being watched now. LOL

(#11)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 08-15-2013, 02:29 PM

Get away from that door and stop looking at the swimming pool.
LOL I couldn't resist.
No, when I see that anyone has posted on my thread I hurry to get it open and read it. I always like to read everyones comments.
I looked at a picture of me from back 3 or 4 years ago and I'm almost half the man I was. I weighed 220 and now I'm wieghing in at 164 to 170. Depends on if I ate the stuff I'm not supposed to be eating or not. lol

PAPAW'S (PGS) BLOG
(#12)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-15-2013, 02:58 PM

You have definately come a long way Mr. Johnny.

(#13)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 08-15-2013, 09:54 PM

Thanks Mac it's been a long road and I have to admit there were some nights I woke up wondering if I was dreaming or if it was real. lol

PAPAW'S (PGS) BLOG
(#14)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 08-16-2013, 08:59 AM

Ya know Mac, I KNOW PEOPLE.........lol
Paw you are an inspiration for lack of much more worthy term....Very impressive my young friend

(#15)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-16-2013, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearnonebutOne View Post
Ya know Mac, I KNOW PEOPLE.........lol
Paw you are an inspiration for lack of much more worthy term....Very impressive my young friend

Yeah I know but you know what I do too. that is the beauty of being a Former Police Officer and knowing all these people that I knew for years , and now I know one more........ you.

(#16)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 08-21-2013, 08:45 AM

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I know not of what you speak

(#17)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-21-2013, 10:22 AM

LOL

(#18)
Old
c0yled0tc0m is on a distinguished road

Default 08-23-2013, 02:53 PM

Lol, Fearnone. The picture of you in your profile kinda gives it away! I do however think that it's hilarious!
(#19)
Old
c0yled0tc0m is on a distinguished road

Default 08-23-2013, 05:48 PM

And apparently I'm the only one here that has nothing to do put post on the IPYU forums on a Friday evening... Lmao
(#20)
Old
cra_training_zy will become famous soon enough

Default 08-24-2013, 05:14 AM

Yes... They all tend to have the weekends off. I'm usually the only one here.