- Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Q & A with Pro Supps
Reload this Page iFocus review - c0yled
Q & A with Pro Supps Discuss Pro Supp supplements here

iFocus review - c0yled
c0yled0tc0m is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up iFocus review - c0yled - 12-14-2013, 09:37 AM

ok, so here is my review of the 30 day sample pack of iFocus eerickson had sent to me.

overall it was a good product to use, and it speaks the truth in the package. in the first week I experienced an almost euphoric attraction to colors, as they stood out more. there were no jitters associated with other stim packages and I also could use a pre-workout without suffering any crash later in the day. easy to swallow, and pretty fast acting. I personally think they should give thiz to kids with adhd instead of the ritalin and adderal crap that they put them on. I akso experienented with opening the capsules and pouring the inside into a bowl of oatmeal, as well as straight up and tried mixing it in a cup of coffee (I wouldn't suggest that).

its a great product if your looking for an all around supplement, but its not something that will get you all jacked up wanting to do 10 sets of 10. it would compliment any working man/womans supplement plan well, and all around I was happy with the product.

I still have a few days left, but I feel confident to post this now, as its been almost a month.

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was your body. Get outta your head about it and just show up!"-Tony Horton
bb12 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to bb12
Default 12-17-2013, 09:22 PM

Looking forward to the final review... caps open and pour!!!

All American EFX Rep

Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

energy , ifocus , prosupps , supplement