IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Powerlifting & Strength
Reload this Page My Program Options
Powerlifting & Strength The strongest of the strong discussing strength techniques and powerlifting tips. If you want strength over size, this forum is for you.

My Program Options
(#1)
Old
aka J "PR" Wood
Anabolic Addiction
jwood819 has a spectacular aura about

Default My Program Options - 11-12-2011, 01:16 PM

Alright guys, I have about 4 options right now in my head, not sure what direction I want to go. But right now I want to try to put on a lot of size and strength. While also doing some bulking up.

Option 1: Westside
I have been doing westside for close to 4 months now. My strength gains have been pretty good, not spectacular. But I think it may be time for a change.

Option 2: do what the other guys are doing
The other guys at the gym have come up with their own program that seems interesting, but I am not too sure about.
Split will stay the same pretty much, with the upper lower split done twice a week.
Week 1: repetition method, mostly sets of 5
Week 2: DE method
Week 3: ME method
so this meets each cycle you do a full week of each type of training. Not sure if I like this idea, but I may wait and see what kind of results they get from it.

Option 3: Juggernaut
I have been interested in this method for a while, and have been really interested to try it. My only problem with it is that I have to commit to it for 16 weeks straight to find out if it works or not. 4 months is a long time, but I like the balance it has of higher rep work and then working your way down to heavier weights. I am leaning towards this one.

Option 4: 531
531 is always in the mix when I think about changing programs. I think it is an awesome program. The jugg method is similar to 531 but has many differences.

So those are my options, I just wanted to throw them up here to help me think through which would be best. Right now I am leaning towards the Juggernaut method just because it balances size and strength work. I am just really interested in it.

Anabolic Addiction Rep

Check out the latest in our natural product line!
www.anabolicaddiction.net

Mass Addiction - PhenomV1 - HT-8 - ResverAcai - MFV - REHAB - IMPAC
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
(#2)
Old
powernick is on a distinguished road

Default 11-12-2011, 04:00 PM

It would help if you can post some more info on how you plan on doingeach program.
Weight/sets/reps. This will give us more insight and will help us better choose the program.