IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Powerlifting & Strength
Reload this Page Powerlifting meets in california
Powerlifting & Strength The strongest of the strong discussing strength techniques and powerlifting tips. If you want strength over size, this forum is for you.

Powerlifting meets in california
(#1)
Old
powernick is on a distinguished road

Default Powerlifting meets in california - 11-09-2011, 12:41 AM

Over the past couple of days i've been looking online for a schedule for up coming meets in California, preferably southern california, for the remainder of the year and possibly a meet schedule for 2012 with not much luck. In the past i've used powerliftingwatch.com for meets in Ca but now that i go there, I only see a select few federations have their schedule up with very few dates. Where else can I check out a schedule for upcoming powerlifting meets in california?
I'm almost at the point of getting my strength to what it was before i took a "break" and ready to get back into competing.
Any help would be great.

-Nick
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 11-09-2011, 01:04 AM

USAPL http://usapl-ca.org/events.html

USPLA http://www.uspla.org/uspa_nationwide_meet_list.php (not all cali, but some listed)

http://www.supertraininggym.com/upco...1&month=12&dy=

Maybe some of that will help. Good to hear from you bro!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#3)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 11-09-2011, 02:13 AM

If you are going to lift in any socal meets, post it up beforehand because I'll shoot through there and support
(#4)
Old

Default 11-09-2011, 11:48 AM

Thanks for those links rick. I only sew a few dates for meets and they arent in the tine frams im aiming for. Oh well. Ill make use of of those dates.

OTK, Ill be sure to post up in advance the location and date i compete. It'll be great to have support from fellow ipyu'ers.
(#5)
Old
IPYU Resident Supplement Expert
TimM will become famous soon enough

Default 11-09-2011, 11:59 AM

Powerliftingwatch.com has a very exhaustive list of meets. Do you do full meets or specific lifts? Ever done one before?

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
Fitness and Supplement Expert
(#6)
Old

Thumbs up 11-11-2011, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimM View Post
Powerliftingwatch.com has a very exhaustive list of meets. Do you do full meets or specific lifts? Ever done one before?
I mostly stick to full meets but on occasion i'll do a few push/pulls during the summer. Powerliftingwatch.com only shows a few for california. I've e-mailed the meet director from uspf about the meets and he's named a few dates for this year and as soon as they figure the meets for next year, he will be getting back to me. Uspa already has their calendar up and shows a good amount of meets for early of the year. I will keep checking plwatch for more meets as well.

Thanks guys. =)
As soon as I figure out a date to compete, I will post it up.
(#7)
Old
IPYU Resident Supplement Expert
TimM will become famous soon enough

Default 11-14-2011, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powernick View Post
I mostly stick to full meets but on occasion i'll do a few push/pulls during the summer. Powerliftingwatch.com only shows a few for california. I've e-mailed the meet director from uspf about the meets and he's named a few dates for this year and as soon as they figure the meets for next year, he will be getting back to me. Uspa already has their calendar up and shows a good amount of meets for early of the year. I will keep checking plwatch for more meets as well.

Thanks guys. =)
As soon as I figure out a date to compete, I will post it up.
Post which ones you are doing bro!

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
Fitness and Supplement Expert