IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Teen Bodybuilding
Reload this Page Hi guys! New here!
Teen Bodybuilding Forum dedicated to teen bodybuilders. Get the foundation right and discuss issues related to young bodybuilders and how to get started the right way.

Hi guys! New here!
(#1)
Old
fitnessschooled is on a distinguished road

Default Hi guys! New here! - 08-05-2010, 11:59 PM

Holla from the Philippines.

I am a 6'0 former fat kid who got thin and then came back to his original size again. At first I was weighing in at 270 pounds and not really interested in getting lean. But there was a turning point in my life that forced me to do so. Thus, I jumped into the gym and train my ass off for 4 months, while taking in extremely low calories (1000 below). I was able to cut down my weight to 190 pounds but I gain a lot of loose skins on my stomach area. I'd feel bloated and would always bother touching my stomach to make the irritation go away. Probably, it was caused by the amount of liquid being stored in it.

But within my bodybuilding, I hit a halt when I met a girl. We went into a relationship and I had gone through a lot of pain and joy when I was with her. I thought we were really doing it well together. But I found out that, one time, when we were having some form of 'cool-off', she had sex with her ex.

After 3 months of our breakup, they immediately married because the ex was an obsessive retard. And I think the girl is already pregnant.

Anyway, to catch up with the sadness I was going through, I took up a lot of calories (like 5000 calories a day) and just sat it out the rest of the day. So from 190, I came back to the 260 pounds doom and suffering from an extreme bloating of the stomach area because of quickly stored fat and liquid.

I am trying my best to motivate my lazy body to put it out again. I am planning to build a diet again and will probably do my bodybuilding all over again. What should I do to get on track again?
(#2)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 08-06-2010, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitnessschooled View Post
What should I do to get on track again?
you know damn well what the answer is to that: 'get in the gym and do work'

sorry to hear about your lady problems, ive had a piece of poop stuck on my shoe for a while too.. almost got her (opps,i mean it) off.

let us know what you want to do and what you have to work with, and we'll get you on track buddy
(#3)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 08-06-2010, 01:48 AM

wtf is this vancover tactix gym link??
(#4)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
j1r!!! will become famous soon enough

Default 08-06-2010, 09:06 AM

Welcome to the forum man. I'm sorry to hear about your girl problems. If there's anything we can do to help, we'd love to do it. We're here for you.

Do work!
(#5)
Old

Default 08-08-2010, 11:04 PM

@tiredkris

Just some gym I used to work out in when I was in Canada. It wouldn't hurt me if I advertise 'em a little bit. I do not spam, don't worry.

I am planning to do cardio first, like for a month. I will also run with my dogs.

I transferred to a new home now. But gyms in this city are damn too far. You'll have to ride 2 transportation vehicles to get to one. I am thinkin' of building my own cheap gym at our backyard. I will put like a set of barbels, a set of weight, one to two bars, 1 flat bench and 1 inclined bench. So I can easily access lifting whenever I want to.

I am also considering forming a diet again, with one supplement I will be taking which is a protein shake. I will post it up here ASAP.

What do you think guys?
(#6)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -
brad1224 is a jewel in the rough

Default 08-08-2010, 11:14 PM

welcome to IPYU!

damn it is sad to hear man, sounds like she wasn't over her ex before/while dating you

let us know if you need any help bro

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
(#7)
Old

Default 08-08-2010, 11:18 PM

@brad1224
@j1r!!!

Thanks guys. I posted already. Please take a look at it.
(#8)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
j1r!!! will become famous soon enough

Default 08-09-2010, 06:42 PM

I think that creating your own gym in your backyard is great! Your list of things you posted should be everything you need. It can become a bit costly though to do this. Personally I would just go to the gym but I understand your situation. If you want to pay the money for a home gym, go right ahead. I currently workout in a home gym and I love it. Good luck man on your workouts and diet. Keep us posted on what you want to do.

Do work!
(#9)
Old
IPYU - Director Of Ops
IPYU Matt has a spectacular aura about

Default 08-09-2010, 06:54 PM

welcome to the board and good luck with your weight loss. This is a great community, and I'm sure everyone will help you along the way should you have questions or need motivation.

"A man has to have goals and that was mine, to have people say, ĎThere goes Ted Williams, the greatest hitter who ever lived." - Ted Williams
(#10)
Old

Default 08-09-2010, 10:40 PM

@j1r!!!

I will post my cheap diet soon. It is made out of natural crap. I will modify it soon. I will also post my modified routine.

@IPYU_Matt
Thanks man, for welcoming me. I am sure I will be having a great time here.
(#11)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
bb12 has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Yahoo to bb12
Default 08-09-2010, 10:59 PM

Welcome and stay committed to IPYU and bring some friends and AA will hook you up with a new Mass Addiction shirt.

Yeah, we're crazy like that....

All American EFX Rep

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.
(#12)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
bb12 has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Yahoo to bb12
Default 08-09-2010, 10:59 PM

Welcome and stay committed to IPYU and bring some friends and AA will hook you up with a new Mass Addiction shirt.

Yeah, we're crazy like that....

All American EFX Rep

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.
(#13)
Old
GlennMarsh is on a distinguished road

Default 05-03-2014, 12:35 AM

I want to say hi to all here in this forum site,.,.
I thinks its best place to get fitness ideas and health tips,.Its really best for the newbies bodybuilders like me,.

Last edited by GlennMarsh; 05-03-2014 at 05:18 AM.