IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Articles - RSS Feeds
Reload this Page Is Your Warm Up Effective? by Matthew Brown

Is Your Warm Up Effective? by Matthew Brown
(#1)
Old
EliteFitness is on a distinguished road

Default Is Your Warm Up Effective? by Matthew Brown - 03-14-2010, 11:20 AM

Matthew discusses everything about the warm up—what it should be, what it shouldn’t be, and what it does for the body.

Quote:
Increased blood flow to muscle tissue and joints and raised core body temperature
You’re probably thinking,Yea, yea, yea. I’ve heard this one a thousand times before.” I encourage you to review your warm up if none of the following are included: jogging, jumping rope, lateral shuffles, jumping jacks, seal jacks, X jacks, gate swings, body weight squats, marching, skipping, pogo hops, bear crawls, lizard crawls, mountain climbers, and inch worms. Blood flow to the tissues we’re about to work is crucial to injury prevention, and pliability of these tissues can’t occur unless we’re moving, not farting around.

More of this article!

Last edited by RickB; 03-25-2010 at 04:30 PM.
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-25-2010, 04:29 PM

I have to edit them Kris. It is that way from the RSS feed side. Nothing I can do on this end to make it automatically do it.