IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Bicycling/ Mountain biking
Reload this Page Pics of where I ride
Bicycling/ Mountain biking Forum based for people who like to Mountain bike or Road bike. For Racing and or just Fitness.

Pics of where I ride
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default Pics of where I ride - 04-30-2009, 09:39 AM

This thread will be of where I ride and at different times where I am riding at certain points.

Nothing like having a camera with you while on the bike. It gives a few moments of rest and helps others see the beauty that I get to take in while riding.

I will start the pics in the next thread.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
Resident Ginger
Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future

Send a message via Yahoo to Leigh
Default 04-30-2009, 09:51 AM

Awesome idea, Mac!
Parts of my normal Ride.
(#3)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default Parts of my normal Ride. - 04-30-2009, 10:01 AM

Where the water tower is in one of these pics is my normal route. This tower is about only 2 miles from my house.

Of course my House which some of you have seen.

(#4)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 04-30-2009, 10:02 AM

A small farm off of where I ride. Three little ponies out here.

(#5)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Fed372 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Fed372
Default 04-30-2009, 10:42 AM

man your makeing me so jealous. Im goin to throw on sum slicks and come spinn off sum miles this weekend!!!!

IF you doubt yourself you've already lost
(#6)
Old
rycov24 is on a distinguished road

Default 04-30-2009, 11:25 AM

that first pic is your house? VERY nice man!

Light weight baby! Light weight! - Philosophical words of Ronnie Coleman
(#7)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 04-30-2009, 11:34 AM

yeah mac you live in a beautiful area. beautiful and hilly! i bet it makes for some killer riding, i bet the air quality alone is amazing.
(#8)
Old
BigFiveFive has a spectacular aura about

Default 04-30-2009, 01:13 PM

Nice crib yo!

(#9)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 04-30-2009, 01:38 PM

Yeah, the air quality is much better out there. We are about 20 miles northeast of Birmingham where it gets really hilly.

On the week-ends I want to find more places to ride with more scenery to show you guys.

Thanks for the compliments on my house I will take more pics when I get some more stuff done in the backyard.

Hopefully by the time Rick and Fed come for matts show I will have the patio built with the fire pit for sitting around at night by the pool to drink some beer by.

(#10)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 04-30-2009, 01:40 PM

LOL, that one picture of my house was actually taken a week or so ago so Lisa could design something for the front yard. A flower bed of sorts up close to the walk and down by the rocks. Those freaking rocks are a bitch to mow and weed all the time. We want to do some sort of landscaping to help get rid of most of the hard mowing in the front yard. I don't mind grass but that hill my friends is no picnic to mow. That is why I throw it in as a day of cardio.

(#11)
Old
aka J "PR" Wood
Anabolic Addiction
jwood819 has a spectacular aura about

Default 04-30-2009, 09:06 PM

Wow mac, that is a beautiful house in a great area, I am jealous. If you dont mind me asking, what do you do for a living? Feel free to ignore this question if not appropriate.
(#12)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 04-30-2009, 10:26 PM

No big deal.

I am a collection Manager for our Family business. I also do the accounts payable for our business. We are a buying group in the Office product business.

Before this I was a Police Officer for about 15 years.

(#13)
Old
naug44 has a spectacular aura about

Default 05-01-2009, 05:58 AM

Those are some nice shots. I am with Fed as far as being jealous. Being from CT, don’t see much open land like that. Way to much traffic around here to try and ride safely. Looking foreword to seeing some more pics.
(#14)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 05-01-2009, 08:04 AM

I'll have some up when I get to work.

Honeysuclkle Ride.
(#15)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default Honeysuclkle Ride. - 05-01-2009, 09:42 AM

This pics are along the same route I ride every morning just more pics of some of the hills. They don't look so challenging from here. but believe me they are.

I made friends finally with this dog that I took pictures of.

(#16)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Default 05-01-2009, 12:26 PM

yeah those hills are crazy!!
(#17)
Old
The Riot!

Default 05-01-2009, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naug44 View Post
Way to much traffic around here to try and ride safely.
Don't let traffic try to hold you down if you really want to ride, I've gone on rides threw Downtown LA straight threw Hollywood (koreatown you really have to be on your toes haha) and ending up at Santa Monica Beach seeing some real HELL traffic on the way. The key is really to ride in the street with the cars, first of all because its illegal to ride on the sidewalk , second of all if your obstructing traffic everyone can see you real well. They will probably honk and yell some -ish while driving by but its all gravy.
(#18)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 05-01-2009, 12:43 PM

yeah, actually riding in traffic is safer than riding on the sidewalk. Good call Kris.

(#19)
Old
BigFiveFive has a spectacular aura about

Default 05-01-2009, 09:31 PM

That dogs got some beef, american bulldog?

(#20)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Fed372 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Fed372
Default 05-05-2009, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
yeah, actually riding in traffic is safer than riding on the sidewalk. Good call Kris.
This is true mac. I ride the road at all times. With traffic.... In PA its a share the road policy...

Good story here. I was scootin through town one day and this guy yells from this car "Move over asshole!" he in turn gets the red light as I creep up on him I yell at the top of my lungs in his ear through the car window ''NO!" and scoot before he reailzed what happened. Scared the shit outa him... LOL funny Bikers 1 Cars 0 LOL

IF you doubt yourself you've already lost