IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Bicycling/ Mountain biking
Reload this Page RoaringMad Mac's cycling log.
Bicycling/ Mountain biking Forum based for people who like to Mountain bike or Road bike. For Racing and or just Fitness.

(#21)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 04-03-2008, 07:58 PM

Mac, when you get a script for HRT, is it indefinite? Or is there limits to how long they will prescribe it?

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#22)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 04-03-2008, 09:16 PM

Don't really know I am sure we would keep doing blood test and I am sure if I wanted to my doctor would continue to scribe it for me.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#23)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 04-04-2008, 01:31 AM

good question cause i dont think injecting test cyp will ever get you to start producing more test then you were before you did it. why dont you save a bottle, wait till your next bottle comes in and pull 10 weeks at 500mg/week??
(#24)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 04-04-2008, 04:29 AM

Keep them wheels rollin Mac.

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
Outline of my New Schedule
(#25)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default Outline of my New Schedule - 04-05-2008, 03:27 PM

Starting Monday maybe by then some of this stuff will be out of my chest. I will post this in my STS log as well.

Monday a.m.
Chest and Back

Flat DB press
Incline DB press
Flat Flyes

Deadlifts
Barbell Rows
Lat Pulls

Cardio 30 minutes

Evening. Easy ride

Tuesday:
8 miles hills

Wenesday:
12 miles Easy

Thursday a.m.
Shoulders and Arms

PowerTec Shoulder Press
Side Laterals
Rear laterals
Seated DB curls
One arm Preacher Curls
One arm Hammer curls

cardio 30 minutes
Evening p.m
Tricesp
Skull crushers
Power Tec Tricep Pushdown

Friday
10 miles moderate

Saturday
Legs
Squats
Leg Sled
Leg Extension
Leg curl
Calve Raises

Sunday Rest. Or moderate Ride Easy ride for fun.

Each week I will do the bike schedule and what it states but the lifting program will stay where it is for now.

http://sweat365.com/library/training...-ride/#more-24

I think this should carry me through a good 12 week program and when loose a good amount of weight in the process. I might set it up and do it again once I finish it. I would love to ride a century I just need to find a route near here.

Day 1
(#26)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default Day 1 - 04-06-2008, 06:48 PM

8.75 miles
in
1:08:57seconds.

(#27)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
omaha16859 is a jewel in the rough

Default 04-06-2008, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
uhhhhh yeah. It is working just fine. I am finding energy that I have not had in awhile.

I can't keep still anymore. I am also feeling more energy when I am riding. Of course I can't judge in the gym but that will come I am sure.

I am also noitcing a change in my pants as well. The actual weight is slow some of my pants are damn near falling off of me now.
Very cool indeed. i just am seeing this now. Must have missed it somewhere else. Glad to hear that your happy with the effects so far!! I;m sure the loose pants is a combined effort of you and the Test. Nice job on your ride today too brother!

Jack3D and that's it, nothing else other then FOOD
(#28)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 04-06-2008, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Mac, when you get a script for HRT, is it indefinite? Or is there limits to how long they will prescribe it?
I really don't feel like the dose and frequency that Mac is getting will cause a complete shutdown. He may have low output for a week or two after the shot but then levels will begin to climb slowly till the next. Now if he was 50 the answer would be yes.

(#29)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 04-06-2008, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
good question cause i dont think injecting test cyp will ever get you to start producing more test then you were before you did it.
He is on 200mg's/once a month. So a complete shutdown should not happen. His endogenous levels will continue to produce. As his abdominal BF decreases his natural levels should increase too as aromatase decreases.

Last edited by omaha16859; 04-07-2008 at 01:54 AM.
(#30)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 04-06-2008, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Don't really know I am sure we would keep doing blood test and I am sure if I wanted to my doctor would continue to scribe it for me.
I wonder if the blood profile shows a level for endogenous and exogenous levels?

(#31)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 04-07-2008, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaha16859 View Post
I wonder if the blood profile shows a level for endogenous and exogenous levels?

I will ask, I go in this morning for another blood test.

One question though. Do I have to fast until the blood test. I mean not eat anything. I have not had anything to eat since about 7 pm last night and I'm okay far as not eating anything right this morning but after I get through working out , better watch out because I start to get hungry. I can understand If I eat anything such as animale products like eggs or what not but what about a bowl of cereal or something LOL.

(#32)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 04-07-2008, 07:46 AM

I don't know on that one? For a hormone level I wouldn't think that food would cause a abnormality in the reading. And even if it did you would need large quantities, like Zinc, to even see it. Again a good question to ask your doctor.

(#33)
Old
Tough old man is a splendid one to behold Tough old man is a splendid one to behold Tough old man is a splendid one to behold

Default 04-07-2008, 08:58 AM

Quote:
I will ask, I go in this morning for another blood test.

One question though. Do I have to fast until the blood test. I mean not eat anything. I have not had anything to eat since about 7 pm last night and I'm okay far as not eating anything right this morning but after I get through working out , better watch out because I start to get hungry. I can understand If I eat anything such as animale products like eggs or what not but what about a bowl of cereal or something LOL.
Mac personally I would never eat prior to a blood test if I know i'm having one unless approved by my Dr...

I'm Old, I'm Tough but I know what I'm talking about.

If you ate half of what I eat, you wouldn't be 6' tall and 150 lbs

I pull no punches, I tell it like it is
(#34)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 04-07-2008, 11:45 AM

Yeah, she told me I did good by fasting for the 12 hours prior to the test.

I will comment later but we had a long talk me and her today. I am in the part of my life where heavy ass lifting is not where I need to be. Still I will be lifting decent numbers but no longer going for 800lbs squats and the like. She liked it better and better the more I talked about my bike. I have to get my Blood pressure down as well.

Some things Mac here needs to get straightened out first.

(#35)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Fed372 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Fed372
Default 04-07-2008, 12:13 PM

I think this is a great idea for you mac. Sory I din't post sooner I hve been soul searching all weekend. My advice to you would be simpley this. Its its kinda like weightlifting advice. workon your pedal stroke form. Concentrate on a 90RPM pdeal speed. Don't worry about gears Find the gear you can run 90 rpm in on the flat then find the gear for the hill to do the same. Dont matter what it is. And don't be discouraged if its the Small one int he front and the bigger ones int he back at first. No matter the amount of muscle in the legs cycling is a whole differnt beast my friend. Start there. Concentrate on that. Once you get that down then you can start to train for inproving your distance in time allowed.

IF you doubt yourself you've already lost
(#36)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 04-08-2008, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed372 View Post
I think this is a great idea for you mac. Sory I din't post sooner I hve been soul searching all weekend. My advice to you would be simpley this. Its its kinda like weightlifting advice. workon your pedal stroke form. Concentrate on a 90RPM pdeal speed. Don't worry about gears Find the gear you can run 90 rpm in on the flat then find the gear for the hill to do the same. Dont matter what it is. And don't be discouraged if its the Small one int he front and the bigger ones int he back at first. No matter the amount of muscle in the legs cycling is a whole differnt beast my friend. Start there. Concentrate on that. Once you get that down then you can start to train for inproving your distance in time allowed.
Thanks Fed . I feel better having you here to help me with this.

On a side note. I am sitting here contimplating something this morning.

I got back from the doctor and I was given more antibotics and one of them inhaler things because I was still coughing and weezing a bit yesterday. Doctor told me to take it easy.

I wanted to get out this morning and ride my bike but it is just still a little cool outside. Which is fine but I don't think that will do my coughing and chest any good right Now. I guess I will just keep on the stationary for the remainder of the week and ride the shit out of that one.

Last thing I want to do is get phemonia like my wife was told she had when she went to the doctor yesterday. That is the last thing needed in this household right now.

I do know the fine line between training hardcore and making myself sicker. At least with the stationary can still add it to my total milage for the week.

Here is spinning.

(#37)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 04-08-2008, 08:49 AM

I have actaually Rode with Broncitis(sp?). What I did was seriously this. Put it int he middle ring int he front and only used 1,2,3 in the back. LOL. This way you cn't go too fast. But tis up to you. Get yourself a painters cotton mask if you are worried about the cold air in your lungs.

(#38)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 04-08-2008, 08:56 AM

I have a ski mask that can go over my mouth. but while I have a good stationary and I got in a good 15 miles this morning and was sweating and really got my heart rate up, I am not going to jeapordize getting sicker when I am trying to get better. I will be able to ride in the afternoon when the air is drier.

Don't get me wrong I am dedicated but it ain't worth getting sick over,not when I have alternative choices that is.

(#39)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 04-08-2008, 09:15 AM

Well you know me man, Im a bit crazy. Good deal. Heal up then Pedal your fucking balls off man.

(#40)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 04-08-2008, 01:39 PM

Damn dude, I just saw your cycling log, Nice workout today!! How much weight have you lost now? Cycling like that everyday is gonna shed some serious pounds. Great dedication!