IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Bicycling/ Mountain biking
Reload this Page I am going to make a complaint......
Bicycling/ Mountain biking Forum based for people who like to Mountain bike or Road bike. For Racing and or just Fitness.

I am going to make a complaint......
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Angry I am going to make a complaint...... - 04-02-2008, 09:40 PM

I did not really want to post this but it has been on my mind ever since I got off my bike tonight.

Okay so I was riding my bike this afternoon. I was riding just outside the new development area which is where I live about 2 miles down the road. I am not really paying attention to the neighborhood so to speak. Does not make a differance to me where I ride but I do know that this particular area is mostly black. The small town we bought our house in is really small and what developer did is just bought up a ton of land. well out here in the country this is where a larger black community is based as well. No problem by me. I am not a racial person. However I hate a racist.

Well I am riding along and through this neighborhood and I have already said hi to a couple of the people in the neighborhood and waved and they all wave and say high back.

Well, along comes this Local police officer. (mind you guys I was a police officer for 13 years)

He pulls up along side me and wants to stop me. I stop. He says to me.

" I just noticed you riding through this neighborhood. I know you live up on Hidden Ridge."

I say " yeah, I just got this bike about a week ago and wanted to spread out my riding. "

He says. " Well you really don't need to be riding through this neighborhood."

I say, " Why ?"

He says " Well this is where all the Niggers live. "

At that moment I just about came unglued.

I mean the oudasity of some asshole like that.

He then states this is where they have some trouble at. and tries to I guess frighten me.

I then tell him in a kinda smart ass way because all I want him to do is leave me alone. that I was a police Officer for 13 years and I know how to defend myself if the time came. I am well prepared.

He acts like I am full of shit, see this asshole is one of those I've been in this little shithole towns for longer than the rocks have been here and realtively has an easy job being in such a small town. I mean the small town I worked in was 10 times the size of where I live. The little town is just lucky enough to have a post office. Hell, we actually have to use another towns name on our mail when we send out mail.

Well I just had to get that off my chest because tommorow I think I am going to go up to the little so called police department that is a Trailer and make a complaint. I don't play that kinda of racist crap, and I hope this asshole is there.

End of story.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
Resident Ginger
Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future

Send a message via Yahoo to Leigh
Default 04-02-2008, 09:43 PM

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

That's disgusting. And just plain SAD.
(#3)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Fed372 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Fed372
Default 04-02-2008, 09:49 PM

wow, that guy needs beat. Seriously. WTF gives him the right to say that. LOL. and damn that pisses me off. Thats not only raceist but kinda in a way stereotypical. oh this neighborhoods trouble cus of maybe a couple problems they have. FUCK HIM. Fuck it mac. Im comming down. Im goin to ride through there let that bastard say sumthing to me.

IF you doubt yourself you've already lost
(#4)
Old
Tough old man is a splendid one to behold Tough old man is a splendid one to behold Tough old man is a splendid one to behold

Default 04-02-2008, 09:56 PM

I'll meet you somewhere and lets smoke his ass..All kidding aside we both know there are a lot of assholes residing in all states..But the way this chump came off I'd make sure to keep away from his ass..Last thing you need is some chump looking down your throat everyday while riding..Maybe he knows the area as was looking out for you, but his comment was racial and that doesn't fly in my books..Stay away from that asshole Big Guy.

I'm Old, I'm Tough but I know what I'm talking about.

If you ate half of what I eat, you wouldn't be 6' tall and 150 lbs

I pull no punches, I tell it like it is
(#5)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
omaha16859 is a jewel in the rough

Default 04-02-2008, 10:13 PM

I keep forgetting you live down there in the KKK homeland. All joking aside, what a moron. It's people like that that keep this Nation from moving forward.

Jack3D and that's it, nothing else other then FOOD
(#6)
Old
Tough old man is a splendid one to behold Tough old man is a splendid one to behold Tough old man is a splendid one to behold

Default 04-02-2008, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaha16859 View Post
I keep forgetting you live down there in the KKK homeland. All joking aside, what a moron. It's people like that that keep this Nation from moving forward.
Or why there are police shootings

I'm Old, I'm Tough but I know what I'm talking about.

If you ate half of what I eat, you wouldn't be 6' tall and 150 lbs

I pull no punches, I tell it like it is
(#7)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
omaha16859 is a jewel in the rough

Default 04-02-2008, 10:17 PM

Well, i wouldn't really say that. Most, if not all, in our town are self defense by the police. The media twists all the facts to make the Police look guilty. To bad, lotta good men putting their asses on the line for a bunch of ungrates.

Jack3D and that's it, nothing else other then FOOD
(#8)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 04-02-2008, 10:49 PM

id find the most ghetto foos on the block and tell him what the cop just said, just so they know he is a douche and needs to get handled =x
(#9)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 04-02-2008, 10:58 PM

I'm sure they already know who this guy is. I used to ride my bike in Canton is some of the worst parts of town. Even while I was on duty. Of course I rode with a gun. (not to say that is what I am going now either), but none the less. I was respected by the community for the most part.

I have talked with a couple of the Police Officers in this little town. Most of the time I make it a point to try and get and know them. That is just me.

This tonight just hit me like a ton of bricks.

What is even funnier is when I told him I could take care of myself and I used to be a Police Officer. I kinda bet he knew I had my .40 in the back of my pack.

Putting all things aside, even if this was the "ghetto" I was riding through, he did not need to state it like that. This Johnnie Redneck cop don't know what real ghetto is. I do.

But, like Tough Old man stated and advised I will stay clear of this man, Not because I think he may do something to me. I can handle that. I am the last person in this neighborhood one of these cops wants to get on their bad side. No, I will stay away from the likes of this ignorant SOB just because that type of behavior is in now way in my being.

There is one asshole for every three good people out there. I still think the odds are pretty good.

(#10)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 04-03-2008, 06:26 AM

Unbelievable!!! If you file a complaint, let us know how it goes.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#11)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 04-03-2008, 07:10 AM

Oh you bet

(#12)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Fed372 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Fed372
Default 04-03-2008, 09:57 AM

I still say we catch this guy off duty at a local bar and mudstomp his ass. LOL

IF you doubt yourself you've already lost
(#13)
Old
Drakedogg has a spectacular aura about

Default 04-03-2008, 11:56 AM

That's the type of behavior that makes the rest of us look bad Mac. You should've told him your mom was black just to see the expression on his face. That's what I woulda done but then again you know I'm a smart ass.

Fear is not what defines you, your actions in the face of Fear is who you are!!! I won't be scared to push myself anymore!

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...wner=drakedogg
(#14)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 04-03-2008, 12:06 PM

Yeah, I was waiting for you to chime in on this. I wish I could have gotten that ass and let him look at what Canton was to work in.

(#15)
Old
Drakedogg has a spectacular aura about

Default 04-03-2008, 12:13 PM

You CAN'T fix Stupid. And that's what racism is. AND RACISM DOES GO BOTH WAYS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN CALLED A RACIST FOR ONLY DOING YOUR JOB!

Fear is not what defines you, your actions in the face of Fear is who you are!!! I won't be scared to push myself anymore!

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...wner=drakedogg
(#16)
Old
angelo212 has a spectacular aura about

Default 05-17-2008, 11:40 PM

Did you ever file that complaint?
(#17)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 05-18-2008, 02:25 PM

Yep. and that is about all that happened.