IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Teen Bodybuilding
Reload this Page Shredded 18yo bodybuilder
Teen Bodybuilding Forum dedicated to teen bodybuilders. Get the foundation right and discuss issues related to young bodybuilders and how to get started the right way.

(#21)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 07-24-2012, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
Maybe it's the earings, the haircut, or the look of dbag that an 18 year old twighlight-justin bieber hybrid would have. Idk I just want to elbow the dude just lookin at him lol. Could be the fact I hate kids too.

But in all seriousness, kids got a huge chest, full delts..but his forarms look better developed/bigger than his bi's? Popeye was a sweet cartoon but looks lame.

Lotta work no doubt. But everyone's waste looks smaller when their D is the only thing holdin up their pants!

Why do you hate kids? And the fact that I have kids doesn't really make me a fan of you saying that.

Quote:
I should note I put physique right up there with crossfit in the land of misfit toys. Not hatin, but I feel like physique is a group of dudes that couldn't cut it and put in the extra work to do bb, just like crossfit ppl can't just man up for power lifting/strongman.
And don't you think there's more money in physique/modeling than bodybuilding? and couldn't most any power lifting/strongman say us bodybuilders need to man up and quit looking at ourselves in the mirror?

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#22)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 07-24-2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Why do you hate kids? And the fact that I have kids doesn't really make me a fan of you saying that.

And don't you think there's more money in physique/modeling than bodybuilding? and couldn't most any power lifting/strongman say us bodybuilders need to man up and quit looking at ourselves in the mirror?
Cuz they hit ~17ish and they know everything till they finally move out. The attitude starts at 13 I'd say. Pretty much hate teenagers altogether. Kids between potty trained ~12 are alright. Love my niece/nephew and my buddy's kids...but once they get older their on their own haha.

And honestly Rick, I have no respect for someone in the bb/fitness scene who's just in it for the money. Ya guys should get paid for their work, but if you're not doing it because you love it you kinda sold your soul.

And I haven't met a strongman/powerlifter or a bodybuilder who didn't respect the other group. Long as a guy is puttin his heart and soul into it cuz he loves it you can't fault him, even if he sucks lol.

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#23)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 07-24-2012, 08:59 PM

kid hatter

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#24)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 07-24-2012, 09:12 PM

Actually who says he doesn't love it? If he loves it and gets paid...I don't blame him for not going the BB route. And I think you're mistaken on all BB'ers being respectful to each other. I've come across some arrogant "I am always right" attitudes as well as good folks. Which are you?

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#25)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 07-24-2012, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Actually who says he doesn't love it? If he loves it and gets paid...I don't blame him for not going the BB route. And I think you're mistaken on all BB'ers being respectful to each other. I've come across some arrogant "I am always right" attitudes as well as good folks. Which are you?
I'm not big enough.

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#26)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 07-24-2012, 09:38 PM

The kid still looks like a tool until he cuts his hair and removes the bling.

(#27)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -
emekajokammor is just really nice emekajokammor is just really nice

Default 07-25-2012, 08:16 AM

lol, gotta give him credit OJ. This kid has very very rare genetics. He will be a physiqye IFBB pro by the end of this year and honestly if he was to put in more time at bodybuilding he could turn pro at that.

Natty or not, this kid is very impressive...

Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Visit me at www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#28)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-25-2012, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
lol, gotta give him credit OJ. This kid has very very rare genetics. He will be a physiqye IFBB pro by the end of this year and honestly if he was to put in more time at bodybuilding he could turn pro at that.

I agree!

(#29)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 07-25-2012, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post

I didn't say I don't give him credit for the work.

I'm just saying he look like a damn fool with his pants on the ground...and the lack of a haircut...or if he could grow a beard. IDK, nothing against him he just looks like justin bieber's half brother on roids

(#30)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-25-2012, 04:20 PM

I don't care for his look either...so I'm kinda with you there. But I guess I have a way of looking at bodies without judging the personal things and I can even look at figure competitors without thinking sexual. I'm able to turn it off and on at will. Having said that...the dude has it going on. And apparently other people dig him judging from looking at his FB page!
Attached Images
File Type: png jeffseid.png (651.8 KB, 6 views)

(#31)
Old
alegator is on a distinguished road

Default 07-26-2012, 03:07 PM

As someone who has coached high school basketball for over 25 years, I know a lot about teenagers attitudes. Constantly got to tell kids, pick up your pants because the way you wear them it looks like you got a load of shiat in them. Or if you want to wear your shirt like a dress, we can put you on the girls team instead. Some of them just have that constant attitude that needs adjusting.

But today teenagers are smart, or so they think they are. I have always said "Hire a teenager while they still know everything."
(#32)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 07-26-2012, 03:34 PM

Good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alegator View Post
As someone who has coached high school basketball for over 25 years, I know a lot about teenagers attitudes. Constantly got to tell kids, pick up your pants because the way you wear them it looks like you got a load of shiat in them. Or if you want to wear your shirt like a dress, we can put you on the girls team instead. Some of them just have that constant attitude that needs adjusting.

But today teenagers are smart, or so they think they are. I have always said "Hire a teenager while they still know everything."

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#33)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -
emekajokammor is just really nice emekajokammor is just really nice

Default 07-26-2012, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Good one.
haha! i like it too

Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Visit me at www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#34)
Old
teenbodybuilder0102 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to teenbodybuilder0102
Default 07-30-2012, 11:45 AM

Quote:
I didn't say I don't give him credit for the work.

I'm just saying he look like a damn fool with his pants on the ground...and the lack of a haircut...or if he could grow a beard. IDK, nothing against him he just looks like justin bieber's half brother on roids

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
- henry rollins