IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > StrongMan Lifting
Reload this Page POWER LIFTING & BENCHING
StrongMan Lifting Strong man lifts, Unconventional styles of lifting. Grip training. Keg throwing, Farmers walk. or any other thing that describes strong man lifting this is the forum for this.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
POWER LIFTING & BENCHING
(#1)
Old
endunamoomechristoo is on a distinguished road

Default POWER LIFTING & BENCHING - 06-28-2012, 02:16 PM

Let's see what the opinions are on here:

I've done plenty of research on benching, im about to work on a MS in ex phys so im no dummy to this but i'd still enjoy a good talk about benching with injuries and site recommendations for pre/rehab.

I already visit mobilitywod.com and if you don't i highly suggest you do.

Blew out shoulder in highschool with big labrum tear and GH bruising, finished two seasons of playing football and wrestling before getting it diagnosed [hurt too much eventually so i checked on it] went an played college ball and got some bursitis but called it quits before anything worse.

Bench is weak so i need some help here. I'm working on generating some serious torque in the rhomb. and using that to my advantage. Also sinking the shoulder in the socket. Elbows in. Internal rot of shoulder.

Any advice or stretches past that? Or any questions about my other routines just lemme know

Writer for www.endunamoomechristoo.com
Solid Athletes Serious about Christ
Fbook Group -> http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/136918003097744/

Current Holder of:
USAPL TX RAW Squat 90 kg record @ 551 lbs