IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Teen Bodybuilding
Reload this Page Former fat kid
Teen Bodybuilding Forum dedicated to teen bodybuilders. Get the foundation right and discuss issues related to young bodybuilders and how to get started the right way.

Former fat kid
(#1)
Old
Ffk92 is on a distinguished road

Question Former fat kid - 08-04-2010, 10:40 PM

Hey everybody. I am new here. I used to weigh about 250 and that was when i was about 13. I'm 18 now I lost 80 lbs and got to 170 as a low. I weigh about 190 now, I'd like to get a little lower again but my question is how to fill out the loose skin from my extra weight. It's mostly my upper body: chest, tris, and stomach/sides. I do lift. over the summer it hasnt been consistent, but I'm going to fix that. I'm just wondering if i can fill out the skin or will I always be like this. I'd like to be ripped but not to huge. Just want to show muscle. I am open to any advice and I'm willing to try about anything as long as it's healthy. I am a hard worker, lost the weight but i feel that I am only halfway there. I appreciate all comments.
(#2)
Old
fitnessschooled is on a distinguished road

Default 08-04-2010, 10:59 PM

I think loose skin, which came from losing a lot of weight, well is not really curable naturally. You have to consider some options like having it surgically removed.

I also have loose skin all over my body after losing like 80 pounds for 3 months, which is so fast that my skin was not able to catch up with the process.
(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 08-05-2010, 07:11 AM

I think at your age it should eventually draw up. It may take some time. I think some are luckier than others there though. Congrats on getting things under control and welcome to IPYU!

You really don't have to worry about accidentally getting huge in a muscular way It happens so slowly, you'll catch it before it does. In fact it's downright hard to get "huge".

How much do you know about working out and diet? Can you tell us what you are doing now or does it vary too much. Also tell us how many days a week you can train and if it's at home or a fully equipped gym. We'll see what we can come up with.
(#4)
Old
Ffk92 is on a distinguished road

Default 08-05-2010, 10:01 PM

I don't know slot about working out. I do workout at a small gym and the owner has told me some different things so I know a decent amount, but not enough to know what is right for me. Just more general stuff. I try to workout at least for days but many weeks its only about 3. I'd like to do more eventually. Diet, I really don't know much about at all. I'm one of those teens that often just eats whatever. I do use moderation because I lost most of my weight by diet so old habits continue for the most part
(#5)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 08-06-2010, 08:26 AM

Hey, welcome to IPYU, this is the right place to be. Rick was very helpful in getting my diet right. I've lost from 210 lbs to 184 lbs and still going. Diets aren't fun so you gotta get your head right and decide that's what you want. Set you up a "cheat" day and stick with it. Good luck with the diet and your workouts.
(#6)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
j1r!!! will become famous soon enough

Default 08-09-2010, 07:20 PM

Welcome to the forum! It's great to see you finally here. This forum is going to be such an asset to you that you will use it and love it a bunch. (I've been friends with Ffk92 for a couple of years now and I invited him to the forum.)

You have goals and a good drive. I'm here to help you however I can. I think the first thing to do is create a log for yourself of what you're doing for your workouts and what your diet consists of. Then we can tweak it to give you the best results. I'm so glad you're here.

Do work!