IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Sports Training, MMA & Boxing
Reload this Page Brock Lesner
Sports Training, MMA & Boxing This section includes discussions on how you train for your sport of choice and also any form of hand to hand combat, everything from kickboxing, karate, martial arts, grappling, ultimate and no holds barred contact.

Brock Lesner
(#1)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default Brock Lesner - 07-04-2010, 07:00 AM

If you get a chance the Lesner Carwin fight is a god one.

Cawin went to the hospital and Lesner got a 75000 dollar bonus, but that does not tell the story of the fight.

Some said "Lesner has never ben hit".
Some say he has no mma skills.
What are they going to say now???

Carwin IMO will be back and can beat Lesner on any night. But big Brock didn't look green at all last night more like a seasoned champ. The way he took his time to get full mount was great and when he got there he worked a choke instead of the pound was very smart.

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
(#2)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 07-04-2010, 08:46 AM

what amazed me and I just read several reports. Is that Lesnar, just let him pound on him until he tired out.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#3)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 07-04-2010, 10:34 AM

Lesnar took a REAL beating in round one, i think his fear of carwin and inexperience set him up to get knocked out (everytime carwin came forward, brock would just use his hands and cover his face.. giving carwin the green light to keep swinging)

i loved the choke, NO ONE saw that coming. It was a great fight and i cant wait to see the rematch.
(#4)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 07-04-2010, 06:36 PM

i just wacthed it. got to give lesnars his props after that.nothing like winning the fight by using your face as a puching bag and a submissioon that suprised everyone.also leben is a animal 2fights in 2 weeks both won.

Controlled labs supps.
(#5)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 07-09-2010, 10:18 PM

See if this link works. The entire fight is located here. The 2nd video worked for me:

http://www.mmabloodbath.com/2010/07/...video-ufc.html