IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > StrongMan Lifting
Reload this Page New Forum open
StrongMan Lifting Strong man lifts, Unconventional styles of lifting. Grip training. Keg throwing, Farmers walk. or any other thing that describes strong man lifting this is the forum for this.

New Forum open
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default New Forum open - 08-05-2009, 11:35 AM

Post anything in this forum about strongman lifting or feats of natural or unnatural strength.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 08-05-2009, 02:24 PM

I'm hoping we will see some vids from MoPower440 on some of what he does! I needs more strength!
(#3)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 08-05-2009, 03:27 PM

I have some already. Got to put them up.

(#4)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 08-05-2009, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
I have some already. Got to put them up.
Good deal!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-05-2009, 04:48 PM

He just wants some hard ass music to go with it and I'm going to need lisa for that part.

(#6)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 08-05-2009, 05:43 PM

I like this new forum. I will post a video within one week. It will be me the "want to be" strong man. I use several strong man type moves for strength and conditioning. I'll post some of them as IMO they are good for you, they build strenght and endurance while taking the HO HUM out of cardio.

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
(#7)
Old
MoPower440 is on a distinguished road

Default 08-06-2009, 08:08 AM

Well I'm gonna suck it up and get some vids of my fav. movement which Mac knows its step-ups.Gonna have to get this bone spur taking care of soon its on my forefoot.I am most alive with pain after a set of calves.Presently not going any higher than 315 on the bar for only 8.I have done 20 reps. The most I've done is 5 plates on a side no more room,with a body weight around 235 to 260 heaviest.Love to really hit those cows as well.
(#8)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-06-2009, 09:52 AM

We definately need a video of that