IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Bodybuilding Supplements
Reload this Page My Natural Test Booster Stack!
Bodybuilding Supplements Find out which bodybuilding supplements work and what their effects are on performance!

My Natural Test Booster Stack!
(#1)
Old
IPYU Resident Supplement Expert
TimM will become famous soon enough

Default My Natural Test Booster Stack! - 12-29-2011, 12:30 PM

Right now I am on 6 different natural test boosters! 6! I know that sounds stupid to some, but keep in mind as a natural bodybuilder I want to get every advantage I can to boost natural testosterone and lower estrogen. I wanted to get the best of best for the money.
A few things I had to keep in mind. Price, effectiveness, and value. Alot out there so I had tediously pick out the ones that met those qualifications!
I don't use prohormones so I wanted the best natural ones out there.
Here is what I am taking:

Tribulus is still a great test booster. I am taking two 1000mg tabs a day. Not only does NOW Foods sell this cheap as heck, but I trust NOW Foods. I am confident that they put in quality ingredients. Do research on them and you will see why I trust them so much. $21.95 for 180 is a sick deal.

Tribulus Terrestris (Standardized Extract) (Min. 45% Saponins) (Aerial Parts And Fruit) - 1.0g (1,000mg)

As D-Aspartic Acid is getting more and more popular, I wanted to make sure that I get the most bang for my buck. At $22.45 you are getting alot more then alot of other DAA supplements. The amount of DAA is higher than average. Check it out:

Vitamin D3(Cholecalciferol) - 4000iu 1000%
Vitamin B6(Pyridoxine) - 2mg 100%
Vitamin B9(Folate) - 400mcg 100%
Vitamin B12(Cyanocobalamin) - 6mcg 100%
Sodium - 13mg 5%
Lh/Free Testosterone/Atp Amplifying Vaodilatory Oxygen Sparing Matrix - 3600.1mg
D-Apartic Acid (3,120mg),Nitratine(Std. For 73% Nitrates),
Vitamin D3(Cholecalciferol)(4,000iu)

The product is not only very effective but very well needed. D-Aspartic Acid and Tribulus can increase estrogen levels. So since I dont want "bitch tits" and other high estrogen side effects. I take this to prevent test from converting to estrogen. There are alot of notable ingredients in here like Eurycoma Longifolia (LongJack), Chrysin, and DIM, but the major one is 6-bromoandrostenedione. It looks like a prohormones but it is not. It simply inhibits aromatase enzymes. The enzyme that converts test to estrogen. $22 is not bad for what you are getting here.

Proprietary Blend 600mg
-6-Bromoandrostenedione
-Chrysin
-Indole-3-Carbinol
-Eurycoma Longifolia
-Muira Puama
-Quercetin
-Coumesterol
-6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin
-Naringen

I got this for free. Nice little add on. I take this once every other day to make it last. But a nice list of ingredients. A little redundant of the item below but hey...throw it in the mix.

Zinc (As Monomethionine Aspartate) - 30mg 100%
Magnesium (As Aspartate) - 100mcg 100%
Methyldrene 25 SSX Blend - 575mg
Bulbine Natelensis 100:1 Ext - 100mg
Panex Ginseng Extract 8% (Root) - 100mg
Maca Extract 20:1 Ext - 79mg
Cnidium Monnieri Pwd - 50mg
Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L. [Leaf And Root]) - 50mg
Shilajit Extract 20% Fulvic Acid - 50mg
Tribulus Terrestris 40% Saponins - 50mg
Horny Goat Weed Pwd - 30mg
Wild Oats Extract 20:1 Ext - 25mg
Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Pwd - 10mg
Muira Puama Extract (Stem) 20:1 - 10mg
5-Methyoxytryptamine (5-Mt) - 10mg
Eleutherococcus Ext 10% (Root) - 10mg
Epimedium Extract 20% Icariin - 10mcg

This isn't just HGW. Look at all the stuff you are getting in here for $9 bucks:

Niacin - 80mg 500%
Horny Goat Weed (Epimidium grandiflorum) - 500mg
(whole herb) Icariin - 50mg
Maca 4:1 Extract (Lepidium meyenii)(root) - 250mg
Tribulus terrestris Extract (fruit) - 250mg
Furostanol Saponins - 100mg
Ginkgo Biloba - 120mg
Flavone Glycosides 24%, Terpene Lactones - 6%
Yohimbe Extract (bark) - 100mg
Yohimbine - 2mg

The main ingredient here is Stinging Nettle Root. This is a great product for loosening up bound testosterone bound by receptors. It's also a Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) Inhibitor.

Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root Extract Including 3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran - 400mg

Yes it alot of stuff to take, but in 2012 I will take full advantage of high testosterone levels. Now you know there are options for you, and even inexpensive options!

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
Fitness and Supplement Expert

Last edited by TimM; 12-29-2011 at 01:09 PM.
(#2)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 12-29-2011, 01:06 PM

what is your down time on most of these "natural test boosters" Tim.

what I would be concerned about is the long term ability to produce your own testosterone with taking so much test boosters.

There are natural foods of course that claim they boost test levels as well. Not nearly enough to really warrant a significant change in levels I would think but do raise them along with a good intake of lean proteins.

Also foods with cholesterol help raise test levels but of course we have to be careful when taking this in with a strict diet.

All in all would it not be safer to have your Dr. do a test and see where your natural levels are and if you are below those levels you can get a script for it. Like what I do. I use my HRT treatments with my Dr.'s orders.

Now don't get me wrong I have nothing against taking test boosters. I think they have their place but like the problem I have with Pro hormones. It is not the real thing and introducing fake .... so to speak hormones in the body is not that great in fact there are so many steps that have to be taken to insure you don't screw something up in your body. It is my belief if a person takes Pro Hormones then they should just take the real thing. But that is my opinion.

Just a few thoughts to chew on.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#3)
Old
AX
Solidzd is on a distinguished road

Default 12-29-2011, 01:07 PM

Thanks Tim for the info!! Great to learn and keep in the back pocket!

I appreciate it!

Get BIG or go home!

Believe in YOU! Get up & create your own success!!

https://www.facebook.com/eliteperformancellc

Zach "STAT" Dirr - 'cause when I hit the gym, PRECISION is the only OPTION.
(#4)
Old

Default 12-29-2011, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
what is your down time on most of these "natural test boosters" Tim.

what I would be concerned about is the long term ability to produce your own testosterone with taking so much test boosters.

There are natural foods of course that claim they boost test levels as well. Not nearly enough to really warrant a significant change in levels I would think but do raise them along with a good intake of lean proteins.

Also foods with cholesterol help raise test levels but of course we have to be careful when taking this in with a strict diet.

All in all would it not be safer to have your Dr. do a test and see where your natural levels are and if you are below those levels you can get a script for it. Like what I do. I use my HRT treatments with my Dr.'s orders.

Now don't get me wrong I have nothing against taking test boosters. I think they have their place but like the problem I have with Pro hormones. It is not the real thing and introducing fake .... so to speak hormones in the body is not that great in fact there are so many steps that have to be taken to insure you don't screw something up in your body. It is my belief if a person takes Pro Hormones then they should just take the real thing. But that is my opinion.

Just a few thoughts to chew on.
I will stay on this for about 8 weeks then take a 4 week break.
I had my test levels checked when I was dieting hardcore and my test was low. 300. YIKES!!
That is in the normal range and when you are dieting I think your test levels are typically lower. For a bodybuilder it is low!
Anyway, it was a slap of reality in the face. I realized that when I got off the diet I was going to make certian I did something about it!

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
(#5)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 12-29-2011, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimM View Post
I will stay on this for about 8 weeks then take a 4 week break.
I had my test levels checked when I was dieting hardcore and my test was low. 300. YIKES!!
That is in the normal range and when you are dieting I think your test levels are typically lower. For a bodybuilder it is low!
Anyway, it was a slap of reality in the face. I realized that when I got off the diet I was going to make certian I did something about it!
Interesting! Any chance of getting your Test levels checked again during the 8th week?

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#6)
Old

Default 12-29-2011, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Interesting! Any chance of getting your Test levels checked again during the 8th week?
Yeah, I have really been thinking about it.
I would like to go get it done now.
I have a high deductible on my health insurance but really want to get it done.

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
(#7)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 12-29-2011, 06:07 PM

while i was taking anabolic addiction mass addiction and t alpha i took a test for the purposes of baby making and my count was well over 10x the normal levels.

Controlled labs supps.
(#8)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 12-29-2011, 06:33 PM

1. Mac, technical fact here...when someone uses prohormones, more often than not they actually have pretty much NO test in their body, not fake test. This is why many guys run a test base of cyp or e with orals...and prohormones ARE steroids, some need to convert enzymatically while others don't, the only difference from injectable AAS is usually the methylated transport portion of the molecule...that and legality difference (for now)

2. Tim why the 6 bromo? I know it's an effective AI, but depending on where you're dosing it, you can actually wind up suppressing test production with it. I highly doubt OTC Tboosters will actually up your test enough to cause any sort of gyno...if you do I'd say it would be better to just low dose a SERM if gyno starts to occur, and at least taper off the AI or you risk "rebound" onset gyno.

3. Lab Tests: http://www.privatemdlabs.com/index.php cheap, quick, highly rep'd. Sry if I'm not sposed to post these kind of links, but we have mods to fix these things...just tryina help

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#9)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -
emekajokammor is just really nice emekajokammor is just really nice

Default 12-30-2011, 09:41 AM

T-alpha is the bomb!

Hey Tim, how many servings in that Purus DAA?

Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Visit me at www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#10)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 12-30-2011, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by recarp82 View Post
while i was taking anabolic addiction mass addiction and t alpha i took a test for the purposes of baby making and my count was well over 10x the normal levels.

Did you have before and after numbers? And what was the number of said 10x over?

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#11)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -

Default 12-30-2011, 12:23 PM

i dont have prior numbers but according to the doc 10-15ppm is around normal mine was 122ppm.

Controlled labs supps.
(#12)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 01-03-2012, 12:26 AM

Mmmmm tims stack sounds great!

Good to hear about the massive loads recarp, makes me want to get some talpha again..
(#13)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -

Default 01-03-2012, 08:58 AM

starting back on it today.

Controlled labs supps.
(#14)
Old

Default 01-03-2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
1. Mac, technical fact here...when someone uses prohormones, more often than not they actually have pretty much NO test in their body, not fake test. This is why many guys run a test base of cyp or e with orals...and prohormones ARE steroids, some need to convert enzymatically while others don't, the only difference from injectable AAS is usually the methylated transport portion of the molecule...that and legality difference (for now)

2. Tim why the 6 bromo? I know it's an effective AI, but depending on where you're dosing it, you can actually wind up suppressing test production with it. I highly doubt OTC Tboosters will actually up your test enough to cause any sort of gyno...if you do I'd say it would be better to just low dose a SERM if gyno starts to occur, and at least taper off the AI or you risk "rebound" onset gyno.

3. Lab Tests: http://www.privatemdlabs.com/index.php cheap, quick, highly rep'd. Sry if I'm not sposed to post these kind of links, but we have mods to fix these things...just tryina help

I am using the Estrogenix because I have heard that D-Aspartic Acid can cause gyno if misused. Just being on the safe side. Plus I truly want to lower estrogen as much as possible. (Too low is bad, Estrogenix isn't going to bring it to that level).

Keep in mind I am NOT using any prohormones here, but using an anti-estrogen is a must even for OTC test boosters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
T-alpha is the bomb!

Hey Tim, how many servings in that Purus DAA?
About 30. Good profile on that stuff. I will be honest they are hard to swallow. Very rough pill. But it is all good!

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
(#15)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 01-04-2012, 09:25 PM

Thoughts on TST 750? Seems straight forward, simple, the way things should be lol.

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#16)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 01-04-2012, 10:04 PM

Ahhhh thanks for that info.

Quote:

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#17)
Old

Default 01-05-2012, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Thoughts on TST 750? Seems straight forward, simple, the way things should be lol.
It is a good product because you get the 6-Bromo AND D-Aspartic Acid.
D-Aspartic Acid - 2980 mg
6-bromo androst 1,4-diene 3,17 dione - 20 mg

3,000ish mgs a day of D-Aspartic Acid seems to be the norm.

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
(#18)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 01-05-2012, 05:48 PM

I've used 6-bromo in the past, kept me happy. Can't recall the dosing though (whatever was in the original iforce reversitol).

(#19)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 01-05-2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimM View Post
It is a good product because you get the 6-Bromo AND D-Aspartic Acid.
D-Aspartic Acid - 2980 mg
6-bromo androst 1,4-diene 3,17 dione - 20 mg

3,000ish mgs a day of D-Aspartic Acid seems to be the norm.
Is 6-bromo legal in the natural comps you compete in? I've read that the NCAA has banned it and that it has potential to act as a steroid....but haven't read enough on it to sound educated.

(#20)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 01-06-2012, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Is 6-bromo legal in the natural comps you compete in? I've read that the NCAA has banned it and that it has potential to act as a steroid....but haven't read enough on it to sound educated.
High doses bromo will become pretty anabolic and as I said before, can actually be strong enough to shut down your natty test production.