IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Bodybuilding Supplements
Reload this Page My Natural Test Booster Stack!
Bodybuilding Supplements Find out which bodybuilding supplements work and what their effects are on performance!

(#21)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 01-07-2012, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
High doses bromo will become pretty anabolic and as I said before, can actually be strong enough to shut down your natty test production.
Yeah, that's what I've read so curious if it's banned in natty comps.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#22)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 01-07-2012, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Yeah, that's what I've read so curious if it's banned in natty comps.
IMO stuff like that gets in the grey area of things. Hell I clear even pre workout supplements before I take them lol

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#23)
Old
IPYU Resident Supplement Expert
TimM will become famous soon enough

Default 01-09-2012, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Is 6-bromo legal in the natural comps you compete in? I've read that the NCAA has banned it and that it has potential to act as a steroid....but haven't read enough on it to sound educated.
Very very good question. It is technically NOT a prohormone. So my answer will be no on the test. Also I rather have NO gyno no matter what!! LOL

Quote:
High doses bromo will become pretty anabolic and as I said before, can actually be strong enough to shut down your natty test production.
Where did you see that at?

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
Fitness and Supplement Expert
(#24)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 01-09-2012, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimM View Post
Where did you see that at?
From P.A

"halogens are a row of elements that have very similar chemical behaviour. they inlcude fluorine, chlorine, and bromine

the thing is, 6alpha fluoro testosterone has 1-2 times the anabolic activity of regular testosterone. and 6alpha chloro test has up to 2.8 times the anabolic activity of testosterone. it is expected that 6alpha bromo testosterone (what 6-alpha bromobromo substitution usually is equivalent to what is seen with a fluoro (both being somewhat weaker than a chloro)
androstenedione turns into) would be similarly potent as an anabolic hormone. i cannot find data on this compound specifically but i know that in other positions in the steroid, a
the 6beta fluoro and chloro have only about 20-25% anabolic activity of the 6alphas.

i am reasonably sure that the 6-bromodione avaialble from china is a mixture of alpha and beta isomers. too expensive to seperate

bottom line, there is reason to be concerned about the wisdom of taking a 6-bromo product for PCT. at least one of the isomers likely converts into a potent anabolic steroid. this would make it suppressive enough to render insignificant any HPTA stimulating action acheived via its aromatase inhibitory potential"

And he said this about running bromo as a stand alone cycle

"since its both an ai and an androgenic prohormone my guess is that you dont get much suppression. the two effects probably cancel one another out"

And from all my searchings on the intrawebs, there's no conclusive study done on bromo related suppression or the doses at which this would occur. One paper it can, in practice it hasn't been demonstrated (nor tested though). And again, the two isomers act differently so mileage will vary.

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#25)
Old

Default 01-10-2012, 01:13 PM

Quote:
From P.A

"halogens are a row of elements that have very similar chemical behaviour. they inlcude fluorine, chlorine, and bromine

the thing is, 6alpha fluoro testosterone has 1-2 times the anabolic activity of regular testosterone. and 6alpha chloro test has up to 2.8 times the anabolic activity of testosterone. it is expected that 6alpha bromo testosterone (what 6-alpha bromobromo substitution usually is equivalent to what is seen with a fluoro (both being somewhat weaker than a chloro)
androstenedione turns into) would be similarly potent as an anabolic hormone. i cannot find data on this compound specifically but i know that in other positions in the steroid, a
the 6beta fluoro and chloro have only about 20-25% anabolic activity of the 6alphas.

i am reasonably sure that the 6-bromodione avaialble from china is a mixture of alpha and beta isomers. too expensive to seperate

bottom line, there is reason to be concerned about the wisdom of taking a 6-bromo product for PCT. at least one of the isomers likely converts into a potent anabolic steroid. this would make it suppressive enough to render insignificant any HPTA stimulating action acheived via its aromatase inhibitory potential"

And he said this about running bromo as a stand alone cycle

"since its both an ai and an androgenic prohormone my guess is that you dont get much suppression. the two effects probably cancel one another out"

And from all my searchings on the intrawebs, there's no conclusive study done on bromo related suppression or the doses at which this would occur. One paper it can, in practice it hasn't been demonstrated (nor tested though). And again, the two isomers act differently so mileage will vary.
Interesting stuff. Thank you for looking into this and replying with the data!!!

I feel like my test levels are higher. Big time!

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
(#26)
Old
JGarcia28 is on a distinguished road

Default 02-10-2012, 02:37 PM

Hey Tim, to combine your entire stack together (result wise) and maybe even pull out some better gains, run activate extreme and triazole. You wont regret it.

My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of many males to my place of residence and/ or employment, and they declare that its quality far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it far surpasses yours. I could convey to you the recipe, but i would have to demand compensation.

~198lbs since last weigh in

RAW Stats:
Deadlift: 455lbs+ (Old Max)
RackPull Deadlift (from knee height): 600+lbs
Squat: 405+lbs
Box Squat (below parallel): 495lbs x 7-8
Bench Press: 300+lbs
Dumbell Press: 105+lbs
RAW Total: Over 9000

(Cold) Measurements:
Arms: 16.5in.+
Quads: 27in.+
Calves: ~16.5in.
Forearms: ~13in.
(#27)
Old

Default 02-15-2012, 11:57 AM

Yeah I need to try that stuff!

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
(#28)
Old
WarMuscle is on a distinguished road

Default 08-30-2012, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimM View Post
Right now I am on 6 different natural test boosters! 6! I know that sounds stupid to some, but keep in mind as a natural bodybuilder I want to get every advantage I can to boost natural testosterone and lower estrogen. I wanted to get the best of best for the money.
A few things I had to keep in mind. Price, effectiveness, and value. Alot out there so I had tediously pick out the ones that met those qualifications!
I don't use prohormones so I wanted the best natural ones out there.
Here is what I am taking:

Tribulus is still a great test booster. I am taking two 1000mg tabs a day. Not only does NOW Foods sell this cheap as heck, but I trust NOW Foods. I am confident that they put in quality ingredients. Do research on them and you will see why I trust them so much. $21.95 for 180 is a sick deal.

Tribulus Terrestris (Standardized Extract) (Min. 45% Saponins) (Aerial Parts And Fruit) - 1.0g (1,000mg)

As D-Aspartic Acid is getting more and more popular, I wanted to make sure that I get the most bang for my buck. At $22.45 you are getting alot more then alot of other DAA supplements. The amount of DAA is higher than average. Check it out:

Vitamin D3(Cholecalciferol) - 4000iu 1000%
Vitamin B6(Pyridoxine) - 2mg 100%
Vitamin B9(Folate) - 400mcg 100%
Vitamin B12(Cyanocobalamin) - 6mcg 100%
Sodium - 13mg 5%
Lh/Free Testosterone/Atp Amplifying Vaodilatory Oxygen Sparing Matrix - 3600.1mg
D-Apartic Acid (3,120mg),Nitratine(Std. For 73% Nitrates),
Vitamin D3(Cholecalciferol)(4,000iu)

The product is not only very effective but very well needed. D-Aspartic Acid and Tribulus can increase estrogen levels. So since I dont want "bitch tits" and other high estrogen side effects. I take this to prevent test from converting to estrogen. There are alot of notable ingredients in here like Eurycoma Longifolia (LongJack), Chrysin, and DIM, but the major one is 6-bromoandrostenedione. It looks like a prohormones but it is not. It simply inhibits aromatase enzymes. The enzyme that converts test to estrogen. $22 is not bad for what you are getting here.

Proprietary Blend 600mg
-6-Bromoandrostenedione
-Chrysin
-Indole-3-Carbinol
-Eurycoma Longifolia
-Muira Puama
-Quercetin
-Coumesterol
-6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin
-Naringen

I got this for free. Nice little add on. I take this once every other day to make it last. But a nice list of ingredients. A little redundant of the item below but hey...throw it in the mix.

Zinc (As Monomethionine Aspartate) - 30mg 100%
Magnesium (As Aspartate) - 100mcg 100%
Methyldrene 25 SSX Blend - 575mg
Bulbine Natelensis 100:1 Ext - 100mg
Panex Ginseng Extract 8% (Root) - 100mg
Maca Extract 20:1 Ext - 79mg
Cnidium Monnieri Pwd - 50mg
Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L. [Leaf And Root]) - 50mg
Shilajit Extract 20% Fulvic Acid - 50mg
Tribulus Terrestris 40% Saponins - 50mg
Horny Goat Weed Pwd - 30mg
Wild Oats Extract 20:1 Ext - 25mg
Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Pwd - 10mg
Muira Puama Extract (Stem) 20:1 - 10mg
5-Methyoxytryptamine (5-Mt) - 10mg
Eleutherococcus Ext 10% (Root) - 10mg
Epimedium Extract 20% Icariin - 10mcg

This isn't just HGW. Look at all the stuff you are getting in here for $9 bucks:

Niacin - 80mg 500%
Horny Goat Weed (Epimidium grandiflorum) - 500mg
(whole herb) Icariin - 50mg
Maca 4:1 Extract (Lepidium meyenii)(root) - 250mg
Tribulus terrestris Extract (fruit) - 250mg
Furostanol Saponins - 100mg
Ginkgo Biloba - 120mg
Flavone Glycosides 24%, Terpene Lactones - 6%
Yohimbe Extract (bark) - 100mg
Yohimbine - 2mg

The main ingredient here is Stinging Nettle Root. This is a great product for loosening up bound testosterone bound by receptors. It's also a Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) Inhibitor.

Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root Extract Including 3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran - 400mg

Yes it alot of stuff to take, but in 2012 I will take full advantage of high testosterone levels. Now you know there are options for you, and even inexpensive options!
Great Stack and amazing pricing! Since your natrual, do you try estrogen blockers as well? tokyo clomidex is a Natrual Estrogen blocker. Blocking estrogen for me has the same, if not better effect than T boosters. and multiplies the effects of Test Boosters. Whats the rest of your supplement stack look like?
Natural T boosters work by increasing T production
(#29)
Old
steve.marshal01 is on a distinguished road

Default Natural T boosters work by increasing T production - 10-25-2013, 03:36 AM

Natural T boosters work by increasing T production rather than immitating T. So you're out of luck on not aromatizing. That said, it's unlikely to be enough T to raise estrogen levels much anyway. And on the plus size it means bigger balls instead of smaller balls because that's where T is made. You can try 100,000 mg tongkat ali or the equivalent (typically 1,000 mg 100:1 extract). Get one with a good reputation since I've heard there are fakes. Also try 20,000 mg fenugreek or the equivalent. You can soak 1/8 cup seeds in water overnight, rinsing off before consumption/cooking, or get an extract. Unsoaked seeds (even if cooked) or whole powder can cause upset stomach and diarrhea from the harsh fiber. Start with 3,000 mg fenugreek to check for weakness or dizziness from low blood sugar, then increase in steps to make sure you're still ok. If you get upper leg soreness, especially at night, this is a sign of a testosterone spike but you can tone back the dose until you're used to it and don't get sore. Sore balls are fine unless it's uncomfortable, then you can likewise slow down. FG can make your sweat smell like maple syrup so you may want a scented deodorant unless you like the smell. This can also cause a false diagnosis of maple syrup urine disease.

TA inhibits prolactin and estrogen in the pituitary which increases the release of LH and FSH. They hit the balls and you make T. FG increases sensitivity to LH and FSH.

Good nutrition should handle the rest or if yours is sketchy you might add 10g maca and up to 35 mg zinc, though eating well is better.

Posting your website in your signature is not allowed on this website. ADMIN...... RoaringMad Mac
(#30)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 10-25-2013, 09:20 AM

Nice scientific response there.

Your spamming to post your other website is not going to work

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW