IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Bodybuilding Supplements
Reload this Page clenbuterol ?
Bodybuilding Supplements Find out which bodybuilding supplements work and what their effects are on performance!

clenbuterol ?
(#1)
Old
TDwills is on a distinguished road

Default clenbuterol ? - 09-16-2013, 01:17 PM

guys,is clenbuterol good and safe for diet to burn some fats?
or its better to take some epfedrine?
(#2)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 09-16-2013, 02:58 PM

Define "good" or "safe".

What is your reason for losing weight?

And why the tenuous use of english?

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#3)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -
brad1224 is a jewel in the rough

Default 09-24-2013, 03:16 PM

^^^^exactly

nothing is better than diet and cardio! everyone is trying to take the easy way out these days

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brad1224 For This Useful Post:
bb12 (10-01-2013)
(#4)
Old
c0yled0tc0m is on a distinguished road

Default 09-24-2013, 10:34 PM

Some people just need a little bit of "push" if ya know what I mean. Not everyone is willing to make the changes to there diet either, or just can't seem to get it dialed in.

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was your body. Get outta your head about it and just show up!"-Tony Horton
(#5)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 09-25-2013, 04:03 PM

I'm not knockin the guy. I think drugs are great honestly, for temporary appearances. If long term then diet is really the only option (although drugs could be used initially in that case to speed up the process)

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#6)
Old
Ontime is on a distinguished road

Default 09-25-2013, 05:05 PM

Stay away from clen if you don't know what your doing with your diet and cardio. Mess around with that and watch your heart jump out of your chest.

I am not a doctor and I have not had any traditional training. I am a person with information that other people have studied and proven to be effective and wrote in books. I just pass that information on to you.

Rest in Peace Nandi

SECURE EMAIL
Ontime34@safe-mail.net
Forum MOD at CUTTINGEDGEMUSCLE.COM Global MOD at MUSCLEFORUMUSA.COM I'm an old vet so tred lightly.
(#7)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 09-26-2013, 09:47 AM

agreed, some stuff can be used for good effect for short term when your trying to get rid of those last couple of pounds or get that stubborn bodyfat that you just can't get off but if your more than 15% bodyfat diet is the key component here.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RoaringMad Mac For This Useful Post:
bb12 (10-01-2013)
(#8)
Old
Ontime is on a distinguished road

Default 09-27-2013, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
agreed, some stuff can be used for good effect for short term when your trying to get rid of those last couple of pounds or get that stubborn bodyfat that you just can't get off but if your more than 15% bodyfat diet is the key component here.
Well said Mac, I have dabbled in many things however something that works THAT FAST can't be toyed with under any circumstances. Especially when one is not on any type of workout regimen or just getting the ball rollin. Getting the dosage wrong on Clen just like another fast actor being insulin can be deadly.

I am not a doctor and I have not had any traditional training. I am a person with information that other people have studied and proven to be effective and wrote in books. I just pass that information on to you.

Rest in Peace Nandi

SECURE EMAIL
Ontime34@safe-mail.net
Forum MOD at CUTTINGEDGEMUSCLE.COM Global MOD at MUSCLEFORUMUSA.COM I'm an old vet so tred lightly.
(#9)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 09-27-2013, 11:44 AM

Yep

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#10)
Old
jasonorland88 is on a distinguished road

Default 09-30-2013, 10:20 AM

Not usually associated with Clen, from what I know of. You still getting them?

Given everything you've said you're feeling from a low dose, I'm gonna guess you're feeling some placebo. Have you tried the dose yet?
(#11)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
bb12 has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Yahoo to bb12
Default 10-01-2013, 10:59 PM

Benefits are truly seen when you get into 10% Body Fat and below. Most use this leading up to a show and trying to get as cut as possible.

Kitchen, Cardio, Suana

All American EFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.
(#12)
Old
c0yled0tc0m is on a distinguished road

Default 10-02-2013, 06:10 AM

I am waiting on my calipers, but I'm pretty sure I'm in the 12% range right now and I can see the benefits somewhat, more when I got a rockin pump going but in certain lighting I got the midsection poppin hard. But like bb12 said...it's kitchen and cardio. Although I've also read that RT Uses more bodyfat than cardio, but I like em both so it's cool. Don't mess with stuff tha you are that unsure of unless you do some research. And take all the advice you get...even if it's not what you want to hear.

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was your body. Get outta your head about it and just show up!"-Tony Horton
(#13)
Old
eericksen is on a distinguished road

Default 10-07-2013, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
Define "good" or "safe".

What is your reason for losing weight?

And why the tenuous use of english?
No disrespect to the OP....but I just spit my rice out when I read "Define good or safe"

ProSupps Representative
RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
@ProSupps_LLC