IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Workout Equipment
Reload this Page Has anybody heard of or used the Strong Theory Bar?
Workout Equipment In a time where more people are getting their own home equipment this forum is for discussing home,commercial and Homeade workout equipment. Rate and Tell us what you think is best.

Has anybody heard of or used the Strong Theory Bar?
(#1)
Old
pazz is on a distinguished road

Default Has anybody heard of or used the Strong Theory Bar? - 10-26-2015, 11:50 PM

I have been checking this out online and was wondering if anybody has used the strong theory bar?
(#2)
Old

Default 07-28-2016, 10:26 PM

I bought the strong theory bar and I like it.. I get a great pump and find that it gives me more range on the bench press different than dumbbells I also found that it's great for bent over rows as well as military press...I find the bar really smooth cause the handles are connected to gears in the bar so the handles move together in sync which keeps the bar balanced. I have been looking for a different way to bench press cause of my bad shoulder besides using dumbbells and this bar works really well for me and I like it and think it's great deal..
(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 07-29-2016, 08:23 AM

I had to look up what you are talking about. Looks awkward but probably very effective for shredding the chest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrCeU_gTK7E

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#4)
Old

Default 07-31-2016, 07:33 PM

It looks like it would be awkward but it is not awkward and the barbell feels really more like a natural movement it also hits the middle and upper pecs really good..
(#5)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 08-01-2016, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazz View Post
It looks like it would be awkward but it is not awkward and the barbell feels really more like a natural movement it also hits the middle and upper pecs really good..
Yeah I can imagine it would!

Really though, if you follow the movement/path of his hands, you can do pretty much the same with dumbells. But I'm sure your body would feel a noticeable difference with this bar.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]