IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training & Bodybuilding Routines
Reload this Page RoaringMad Mac's STS cutting program
Training & Bodybuilding Routines Learn proper form, techniques, & bodybuilding routines here.

quads hamstrings and calves
(#21)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default quads hamstrings and calves - 03-25-2010, 11:23 PM

To start off I started at 10 at night. This does something I've never really felt before. Man and I tired now. Going to sleep good tonight but I've got to hurry logging this so I can get some sleep. Back again tomorrow.

I love this twice a day working out. Guys really I'm burning through fat like never before. Yeah Yeah Yeah....... My diet has cleaned up enormously due to the fact that me and Lisa are following a good clean diet. I am cycling carbs more than her though. But seriously I've come a long way this past month and I'm prouder than ever to have this time to share it with you guys.

Hack squats
  1. 135x10
  2. 185x10
  3. 225x10
  4. 225x10
  5. 315x10
  6. 315x10

Leg Extensions
100x10 for 6 sets
This killed my ass. Held at the top for a squeeze on each set.

Seated leg curls
  1. 100x10
  2. 120x10
  3. 160x10
  4. 160x10
  5. 170x10
  6. 170x10

Stiff Leg Deadlifts
135 x10 for 4 sets
This was a slow decent and pulling up with the hamstrings really bombed my hams

Seated Calf Raises
90x10
135x10
135x10
135x10
90x10

Dinner tonight before working out was around 8 pm
2 salmon filets
1 cup of mixed veggies with smart balance butter for taste.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#22)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 03-26-2010, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
To start off I started at 10 at night. This does something I've never really felt before. Man and I tired now. Going to sleep good tonight but I've got to hurry logging this so I can get some sleep. Back again tomorrow.

I love this twice a day working out. Guys really I'm burning through fat like never before. Yeah Yeah Yeah....... My diet has cleaned up enormously due to the fact that me and Lisa are following a good clean diet. I am cycling carbs more than her though. But seriously I've come a long way this past month and I'm prouder than ever to have this time to share it with you guys.

Hack squats
  1. 135x10
  2. 185x10
  3. 225x10
  4. 225x10
  5. 315x10
  6. 315x10

Leg Extensions
100x10 for 6 sets
This killed my ass. Held at the top for a squeeze on each set.

Seated leg curls
  1. 100x10
  2. 120x10
  3. 160x10
  4. 160x10
  5. 170x10
  6. 170x10

Stiff Leg Deadlifts
135 x10 for 4 sets
This was a slow decent and pulling up with the hamstrings really bombed my hams

Seated Calf Raises
90x10
135x10
135x10
135x10
90x10

Dinner tonight before working out was around 8 pm
2 salmon filets
1 cup of mixed veggies with smart balance butter for taste.
That's great to hear mac!!!!
I'm a big fan of night lifting too! Just go home shower, eat, then knock out =P

Keep it up
(#23)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 03-26-2010, 06:58 AM

Awsome work Mac, we got the wheels going in the right direction!!!!

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
(#24)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-26-2010, 08:27 AM

Yup! Good stuff Mac! Man, I'm actually digging splitting my workouts in 2 like I am. I get home, don't feel rushed, I rock the garage out (yes it jams ) and work at my own pace!
(#25)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-26-2010, 12:14 PM

When I got home last night I was walking in the bed room and there was a freaking dryer sheet on the floor and I damn near slipped and fell on the floor. I strained something in my groin area.

I did not workout this morning That thing was stiff as hell this morning .Going to try to warm it up tonighte and hit it tonight.

Working out soooo late has it downside But I have to push through this.

(#26)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 03-26-2010, 01:28 PM

Uh oh! Doh!

hang in there Mac! What day is it for you workout-wise?
(#27)
Old
AA EFX
rippednmichigan is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-26-2010, 01:35 PM

Relax and don't about it, the weights are always going to be there. Hit the weights Monday.

Social Media Manager/ Board Rep
Be sure to "LIKE" us on Facebook!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/
(#28)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-26-2010, 02:00 PM

Well this morning was supposed to be secondary back exercises and this afternoon secondary Chest and biceps

I'm not to bad off because I already got a killer back workout earlier in the week.

Chest and Biceps Secondary Exercises
(#29)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default Chest and Biceps Secondary Exercises - 03-26-2010, 09:00 PM

Very good workout tonight. I kept the weight down and focused on the reps and control. Awesome pump in chest and Biceps

Decline Bench Press
  1. 135x15 warmup
  2. 225x10
  3. 275x10
  4. 315x10

Hammer Flyes
  1. 35x10 for 4 sets

Straight Bar Curls
  1. 45x20 warm up
  2. 65x10
  3. 85x10
  4. 115x10

One Arm Preacher Curls
35x15 for 4 sets

One Arm inverted Hammer Curls
35 x 15 for 4 sets

Cardio Tabata on elliptical for 15 minutes 10 sets of tabata protocol.

(#30)
Old
...has GOT Strong!

Anabolic Addiction
getstrong is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-27-2010, 07:58 AM

Looking good BIG MAC! Valid point about the gym to go to BRO!! I have a home gym but mainly look at it while I am on the Computer. My son hits it pretty hard sometimes, but,THINKS talking with girls will make him stronger. However, there are some MONSTERS in the home gym setting I must say. I wish you the best on your goals Bro!!
(#31)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-27-2010, 08:40 AM

Well I'm slowly getting my numbers back up. No where near what you guys are doing, but Maybe I will get there eventually. I'm mainly concerned with losing weight right now. This getting back into a real gym has proven that I must stay with it. I will keep some of the smaller stuff at home if I just need it in a catch. Nothing to heavy. Even though I will be keeping my squat rack and stuff. Maybe one day Me and MoPower and Matt will find a park and take all the weights out there and have a squat day in the open air. LOL. Kinda Like waht Arnold used to do. LOL.

But yeah. My numbers are slowly going back up and I'm not pressing it just yet It will come in time.

(#32)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
bb12 has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Yahoo to bb12
Default 03-27-2010, 09:18 AM

looking forward to your up and coming log

All American EFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.
(#33)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-27-2010, 03:08 PM

Me too. I am excited about it. Now since I have a definitive plan about my diet I'm following well now. This should be interesting.

(#34)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-27-2010, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Me too. I am excited about it. Now since I have a definitive plan about my diet I'm following well now. This should be interesting.
And you're gonna kill it Mac!!!!
(#35)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -
brad1224 is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-27-2010, 11:38 PM

meeeee tooo! going to kick you into over drive i promise !

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
(#36)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 03-28-2010, 01:01 PM

we need to bring back the mac attack smiley for this one!
tear it up mac!!!
(#37)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-28-2010, 01:07 PM

I loved that smiley. LOL.

(#38)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-28-2010, 09:43 PM

Time to hit it again tomorow morning. Going to bed early tonight to get some good rest.

(#39)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-29-2010, 05:30 AM

Nice sleep last night. Starting this morning off with a little whole grain cereal to boost my workout this morning.

(#40)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-29-2010, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Nice sleep last night. Starting this morning off with a little whole grain cereal to boost my workout this morning.

Good sleep for me too until about 5am and felt like I could piss a hole in the ceiling.

Was this moring cardio for you?