IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training & Bodybuilding Routines
Reload this Page RoaringMad Mac's STS cutting program
Training & Bodybuilding Routines Learn proper form, techniques, & bodybuilding routines here.

RoaringMad Mac's STS cutting program
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default RoaringMad Mac's STS cutting program - 03-22-2010, 11:30 AM

Starting this as of today. Look at the word document as the template. I missed this morning but will make it up on my off day. Pissed me off I missed but I will not miss anymore. Things are being changed as we speak to alleviate these problems.

I will using a carb cycling dietI wil Take in some fats for breakfast and evening and have two carb up days per week. Reduce protein on high carb days.

This is the diet I will be following. I will do my best to log in what I eat day in and day out. The log will start tonight with tonights workout.

Since I've gotten back on track I feel this is what I need to do and having a nice gym that I have to go into makes me even more excited at getting this started.
Attached Files
File Type: doc STS cutting program.doc (31.5 KB, 21 views)

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-22-2010, 02:02 PM

Mac, like we've been saying....don't let a slip in diet or workout affect what's ahead. Don't look back. Get back on path and full steam ahead! Give it hell brother Mac!

(#3)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 03-22-2010, 03:00 PM

Looks great mac, i love rocking the STS too. I dont see me really ever changing routines.
This is your time mac, get it buddy.
(#4)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-22-2010, 03:22 PM

You betcha. I am stoked and ready to Go. The biggest thing here is trying to impress my wife when she is in the gym with me now. LOL.

1st night Log #1
(#5)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 1st night Log #1 - 03-22-2010, 09:24 PM

Warmed up at the house did some small stretches

Smith Machine Squats
warm up 135 x 10
  1. 135 x10
  2. 135x10
  3. 225x10
  4. 225x10
  5. 315x10
  6. 225x12

Seated Leg Curls
  1. 70 x10
  2. 100x10
  3. 110x10
  4. 110x10
  5. 110x10
  6. 110x10

Seated Calve Raises
  1. 90x10
  2. 145x10
  3. 145x10
  4. 1145x10
  5. 110x10
  6. 110x15

This was a great workout to start it out

Even though I missed this mornings workout I will make it up on Wednesday morning when I'm just supposed to be off doing abs. but I will do abs as well.

I must stick with this program

Meals for today was.

Breakfast 3 eggs
venison sausage 1 piece
12 oz glass of milk fat free

Lunch
Carna Asada strip steak
steamed veggies

Dinner.
1 leg quarter baked left over from last night
green peas
1 12 oz glass of fat free milk.

Diet will get better More fats in the morning . Working to get this cleaner.

(#6)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 03-22-2010, 09:39 PM

Looks great Mac!
(#7)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Default 03-22-2010, 09:43 PM

yes sir!!! i like the high reps on the squats, that had to get the HR going!

asada is a staple on my leg day, send them nutrients right to the wheels!!!
(#8)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-22-2010, 10:21 PM

Yep, I love that strip steak. I might have to start eating this meal on my Monday's helps me with squat day. LOL.

Log #2 morning workout
(#9)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default Log #2 morning workout - 03-23-2010, 09:59 AM

Arnold Presses
  1. 20x10
  2. 20x10
  3. 25x10
  4. 25x10
  5. 25x10
  6. 25x10
had to keep these really light left shoulder does not like this movement. This will be something I will not be able to go heavy on.

Hammer Strength Shrugs
  1. 135x12
  2. 225x10
  3. 22510
  4. 315x10
  5. 315x10
  6. 315x10

Lying Dumbbell French Press
  1. 25x10
  2. 25x10
  3. 25x10
  4. 25x8
  5. 25x8
  6. 25x8

Cardio 30 minutes on treadmill light walking

Breakfast

3 eggs scrambled
3 slices of bacon
2 slices of whole wheat toast with smart balance butter
20 oz of fat free milk.

(#10)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-23-2010, 11:10 AM

Workout looks good Mac!

Regarding 3 eggs every day though, I highly recommend removing 2 of the yolks. That's a lot of cholesterol. Just my opinion. I love yolks too though and eggs lose a lot of good taste with less or no yolks. But healthwise, I remove all or all but one in my meals.

Keep up the good work and discipline though!
(#11)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-23-2010, 11:51 AM

These are liquid eggs No fats the bacon is the fat but I do need and usually do use at least one egg. Just don't have any right now.

(#12)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-23-2010, 06:44 PM

Gonna try something a little different tonight. Going to go eat with family then go to the gym. Since it is a 24 hour gym. Get some food in me then train hard. Lets see how this goes.

(#13)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-23-2010, 06:57 PM

I hope you don't taste it twice!
Logging in back workout.
(#14)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default Logging in back workout. - 03-23-2010, 10:55 PM

No Rick I did not taste it twice. Quite the contrary. I think this actually works better for me. I had an awesome pump in my back tonight. Really good workout. Sweated my ass off and guess what with this training and training this late. I'm about to go right to sleep and my metabolism will be revved up all night burning calories and that for me is a good thing.

Man I am so stoked right now but soooooo ready to go to bed.

There will be some things I will have to sacrifice later on in the evening with this. Like playing Xbox until I go to bed but I can always do things before I get home. This is like therapy for me. I honestly believe this. This is my time Gang. Time to get back to what I once was. I'm hooked, hook line and sinker.

Here is tonights workout

Deadlfts
135 warmup 15 reps
  1. 225x10
  2. 315x10
  3. 315x10
  4. 315x10

Lat Pulls neutral grip
  1. 100x12
  2. 120x10
  3. 130x10
  4. 150x10
  5. 150x10
  6. 150x10
Barbell Rows on Smith Machine.
  1. 135x10
  2. 185x10
  3. 185x10
  4. 185x10
  5. 185x10
  6. 185x10

One arm Rear delt raises with cables
  1. 25x10
  2. 25x10
  3. 25x10
  4. 25x10
  5. 25x10
  6. 25x10

(#15)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-24-2010, 09:25 AM

Morning Cardio went as planned 30 minutes

Ab training as well.

Ball crunches. My abs are not strong enough right now to do on a decline bench

6 sets of 20 reps

after about 3 sets my abs were cramping.

(#16)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-24-2010, 10:34 AM

Keep chuggin' Mac!
(#17)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-25-2010, 09:03 AM

okay about to hit shoulders this morning and do the bike for cardio.

(#18)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-25-2010, 09:11 AM

My shoulder and tri day! Hit it Mac!

(#19)
Old
The Riot!

Default 03-25-2010, 01:59 PM

Im pretty sure im posting after your workout, BUT HIT IT MAC =X
shoulders and Triceps
(#20)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default shoulders and Triceps - 03-25-2010, 03:07 PM

I did this workout pretty damn fast.

Lateral raises with Dumbbells
  1. 25x10
  2. 25x10
  3. 25x10
  4. 25x10
  5. 25x10
  6. 25x10

Front Raises
  1. 25x10 for 5 sets

Close Grip Bench Press
  1. 135x10
  2. 145.10
  3. 185x10
  4. 185x10
  5. 185x10

Tricep Pushdowns
  1. 85 x10 for 5 sets

Dumbell shrugs seated
  1. 80 x12 for 5 sets

Cardio Stationary Bike for 30 minutes at average speed of 15.5 mph.

Great workout then breakfast.

Supplements before workout
Universal Nutrition Shock therapy.
2 oatmeal bars we made for snacks. They are very good and no fat oatmeal and cranberries.

Breakfast after workout
3 patties of deer sausage.
1 slice of whole wheat bread
20 oz glass of fat free milk.

Lunch

Large salad with romaine leaf salad
Cut tomatoes
1 can of Whit Tuna.
Caesar dressing to taste.

Hey guys if there is anything else you think I should put in my log let me know I will try to get this log as detailed as I can so when I start logging in on the AA log stuff I will have this down pat for you guys.