IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training & Bodybuilding Routines
Reload this Page Brrcats STS log of super awesomeness
Training & Bodybuilding Routines Learn proper form, techniques, & bodybuilding routines here.

(#21)
Old
Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold

Default 02-11-2008, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrcats View Post
Thanks, yeah, i'm really getting the hang of it and I think its going to end up very well
You are motivated which tells me you will do very well..

(#22)
Old
Brrcats is on a distinguished road

Default 02-11-2008, 03:49 PM

thanks, i try to stay as motivated as possible, having a good support system works. you really have to immerse yourself into it, buy into it wholely.

(#23)
Old

Default 02-15-2008, 10:17 AM

Ok, so its been a month, which means Ive come to a halfway point. For me I wanted something to keep me going, keep me motivated. I know slingshot has been able to make me stronger, but what has it done for me visually. Well I originally wasnt going to post any progress photos till the end of my first cycle. But I think i'll let a few leak out.

*please disregard goofy-ass face in the before pictures

Biceps

Triceps

Back

this is one month progress to the day

(#24)
Old
Resident Ginger
Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future

Send a message via Yahoo to Leigh
Default 02-15-2008, 10:24 AM

Wow - awesome progress! The work's been paying off - keep with it - it'd be cool to see just how big you get.
(#25)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 02-15-2008, 10:38 AM

Yeah man! Most definitely progressing! Keep up the good work bro!!!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#26)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 02-15-2008, 10:51 AM

Wow, that is some good progress. Keep at it.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#27)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
omaha16859 is a jewel in the rough

Default 02-15-2008, 11:21 AM

Great job!! Very inspirational for new comers and experienced alike!!

Jack3D and that's it, nothing else other then FOOD
(#28)
Old
ashley willcox has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via MSN to ashley willcox
Default 02-15-2008, 11:35 AM

great job keep it up

2010 is my year
we are what we pratice
prime
week one
week two
blast
week one
week two
(#29)
Old

Default 02-15-2008, 12:50 PM

Thanks for the support guys, lets see what I can do with the next month

(#30)
Old
Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs up 02-16-2008, 04:44 PM

Impressive!!! You are doing it right..

(#31)
Old

Default 02-22-2008, 11:30 AM

So just a little verbal update till tonight. Today I finish the blast phase, I'm going to get one hell of a leg workout in tonight. I'm really going to try and push my limits while keeping in the rep range so hopefully I"ll be posting a few more PR's later.

I just want to say that along with the visual change I can tell greatly a strength change in a few weeks where normally it would take much longer. Even between this week and last. I lift alone and with dumbbells (so I dont kill myself), and sometimes on my DB bench and DB shoulder press I get the dumbbells to the start position and cant get them off my chest or shoulders to start the set. This is extremely frustrating as I have to call someone over so that I can get a little help on the liftoff. Well this week it happened again for both the bench and the shoulder press, instead of having to call someone over I was able to gather all my strength, focus, and determination to push the weight up with good form. Theres no satisfaction like that of being able to acheive where you've failed just the previous week.

So yeah, notice strength gains from week to week, its just absolutely amazing.

(#32)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 02-22-2008, 11:53 AM

That's good to hear! Super awesome in fact

Keep up the good work!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#33)
Old

Default 02-22-2008, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
That's good to hear! Super awesome in fact

Keep up the good work!
Thanks, I plan to continue being super awesome, may even go back to school for my masters in super awesomeness, should probably only take a day or so due to my super awesomeness

(#34)
Old

Default 02-27-2008, 10:29 AM

So last night my super awesomeness reached an epic achievement.

Last night I benched two 100lb dumbbells for 4 reps during my heavy set with good form. This is the first time I've attempted 100's. I was even able to get it off my chest without help from a "liftoff".

It was my induction into the "Century Club" as my friends call it.

THe rest of the workout was equally as awesome, its like I breached a plateau and have found another mountain to climb. All of the sudden I'm finding this strength that I didnt have before.

I"ve also reincorporated cardio into my workout twice a week. yesterday was my first go, 20 minutes on the rowing machine. I havent been on an erg in years and it was just as horrible as I remember it. however its the best cardio you can do without getting wet.

Oh and I havent had a lot of time to detail my whole work plan for you guys, but I can promise you that by the end of next week you shall receive my remainder of my STS progress, my diet logs, and my final progress photos.

(#35)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 02-27-2008, 11:27 AM

Hey, just knowing you hit a new achievement is great news. Way to go. I am proud of you.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#36)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 02-27-2008, 03:00 PM

Congrats dbry! I shouldn't be congratulating you they way you abuse me on COD4 LOL!....well, everyone abuses me, especially my boys!

(#37)
Old

Default 02-27-2008, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Congrats dbry! I shouldn't be congratulating you they way you abuse me on COD4 LOL!....well, everyone abuses me, especially my boys!
it was weird, i was killing you pretty frequently during the first part of the game, then I didnt see you for the longest time. I thought you had quit.

I'm getting better and better at that game, I've been trying to go through and do all the challenges, but its dang hard to kill people on some maps with an uzi, it just doesnt have the range.

(#38)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 02-27-2008, 05:52 PM

good job for repping those 100's man, keep it up and you'll be pushing 150's. and everyone loves watching people press dumbbells that looks like small busses.
(#39)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 02-27-2008, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrcats View Post
it was weird, i was killing you pretty frequently during the first part of the game, then I didnt see you for the longest time. I thought you had quit.

I'm getting better and better at that game, I've been trying to go through and do all the challenges, but its dang hard to kill people on some maps with an uzi, it just doesnt have the range.
I was running from you and diving in the grass when you were nearby. I just wanted to knife you LMAO! J/K!

(#40)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
omaha16859 is a jewel in the rough

Default 02-27-2008, 07:26 PM

Nice work with the 100's!

Jack3D and that's it, nothing else other then FOOD