IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training & Bodybuilding Routines
Reload this Page WE ARE ALL ACCOUNTABLE.
Training & Bodybuilding Routines Learn proper form, techniques, & bodybuilding routines here.

(#61)
Old
AA EFX
rippednmichigan is a jewel in the rough

Default 12-16-2008, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Time to pump it up.

Matt20 is coming over tonight to workout. Maybe he will spur me in the ass to get back where I need to be.

Social Media Manager/ Board Rep
Be sure to "LIKE" us on Facebook!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/
(#62)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 12-16-2008, 05:14 PM

yep that is right. Time to get back into this full speed.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#63)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 12-16-2008, 05:29 PM

You know guys I was just sitting here thinking about the reasons I have not really been gung ho these past couple of months and I cannot think of one reason why. Only excuses.

Some of my excuses have been that I am tired from being on this computer all day and want to get home and rest. But that is not good enough. watching TV is not good enough.

In fact Not actively surviving is passively dying. This has to be my new motto. My new montra. Time to press more weight and show some of you younger guys what the real meaning of pain is.

Oh yeah. I will be videoing these things as well. Ronnie I will be calling you real soon for some advice so stay tuned.

Mac is back

once again. LOL.

Final time though.

(#64)
Old
AA EFX

Default 12-16-2008, 05:39 PM

Quote:
You know guys I was just sitting here thinking about the reasons I have not really been gung ho these past couple of months and I cannot think of one reason why. Only excuses.

Some of my excuses have been that I am tired from being on this computer all day and want to get home and rest. But that is not good enough. watching TV is not good enough.

In fact Not actively surviving is passively dying. This has to be my new motto. My new montra. Time to press more weight and show some of you younger guys what the real meaning of pain is.

Oh yeah. I will be videoing these things as well. Ronnie I will be calling you real soon for some advice so stay tuned.

Mac is back

once again. LOL.

Final time though.

Give it hell Mac, we'll be watching.

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

(#65)
Old
AA EFX

Default 12-16-2008, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle And Brawn View Post
I am in the same boat Mac. I am sick of wanting, and want to get to the goal. Good luck brother.
That's where we come in as friends, brothers and sisters on this forum. We encourage and support each other like family and that is why I am glad to be part of this forum. Again give it hell Mac can't wait to see the out come and remember all good things come in time. You will get yours! M&B same goes for you brother were here and you are doing great as well! Good luck fellas!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

(#66)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 12-16-2008, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
That's where we come in as friends, brothers and sisters on this forum. We encourage and support each other like family and that is why I am glad to be part of this forum. Again give it hell Mac can't wait to see the out come and remember all good things come in time. You will get yours! M&B same goes for you brother were here and you are doing great as well! Good luck fellas!!
Well said brother!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#67)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 12-17-2008, 10:27 AM

Yes, very well said.

Here is one of the problems but I am tossing this up to the season (Holiday season that is)

Yesterday I am planning on getting home and working out. Excited about Matt coming over.

10 fucking minutes before we leave I am told we have to go out to eat dinner for business.

This is the shit that pisses me off.

Now. I realize I could just eat something small and then wait an hour or two then workout and that is what I should have done. But when they choose the places that are your favorites you have a tendecy to not want to eat the light food on the menu.

what burns me is that it just seems and believe me my wife got a fucking ear full last night too. It just seems that everytime I try to plan on working out in the evening some shit comes up. Like Dinner. I changed to working out in the morning exclusively even thought Ronnie was telling me to workout in the evening and get some better sleep. I changed to the morning so I could get all my workouts in. In that time frame we never go out to eat at night. The second I change it guess what.

It is shit like that that gets on my freaking nerves.

I will tell you this Starting January I am working out 4 days a week at night. It might have to be before bed or whatever but I am working out in the evening 4 day workout Monday through Thursday. I will put friday back in there after Deer season.

I might become an asshole to some people but this year I got a lot of compliments at our show from different women. What felt great was when they would squeeze your arm or I would be dancing with them they would compliment on how muscular I was. Hell, I am sitting here thinking I am fat and I am getting compliments on how hard I am. LOL. Talke about weird. I told my wife all of this as well. About the women squeezing the charmin and all. I told myself that next year at this show I was going to be bigger and leaner than ever. I finally have a purpose to actually want to be lean and mean, other than stepping on stage. It felt good to have Katie rub my bald head to. It is not everyday you get a gorgeous girl doing that. LOL. Love a Pete and Katie. LOL.

Anyway, Things have been building up and like I stated before. It is just time to work my ass off. I hate the holiday season for several reasons. This is one of them. Not that I hate them it is just to much temptation.

well, Enough of me babbling on.

Ronnie when you read this. I am hoping you understand where I am coming from and also lets get together again on what we where talking about in the late summer. I am ready.

(#68)
Old
Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold

Wink 12-17-2008, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Yes, very well said.

Here is one of the problems but I am tossing this up to the season (Holiday season that is)

Yesterday I am planning on getting home and working out. Excited about Matt coming over.

10 fucking minutes before we leave I am told we have to go out to eat dinner for business.

This is the shit that pisses me off.

Now. I realize I could just eat something small and then wait an hour or two then workout and that is what I should have done. But when they choose the places that are your favorites you have a tendecy to not want to eat the light food on the menu.

what burns me is that it just seems and believe me my wife got a fucking ear full last night too. It just seems that everytime I try to plan on working out in the evening some shit comes up. Like Dinner. I changed to working out in the morning exclusively even thought Ronnie was telling me to workout in the evening and get some better sleep. I changed to the morning so I could get all my workouts in. In that time frame we never go out to eat at night. The second I change it guess what.

It is shit like that that gets on my freaking nerves.

I will tell you this Starting January I am working out 4 days a week at night. It might have to be before bed or whatever but I am working out in the evening 4 day workout Monday through Thursday. I will put friday back in there after Deer season.

I might become an asshole to some people but this year I got a lot of compliments at our show from different women. What felt great was when they would squeeze your arm or I would be dancing with them they would compliment on how muscular I was. Hell, I am sitting here thinking I am fat and I am getting compliments on how hard I am. LOL. Talke about weird. I told my wife all of this as well. About the women squeezing the charmin and all. I told myself that next year at this show I was going to be bigger and leaner than ever. I finally have a purpose to actually want to be lean and mean, other than stepping on stage. It felt good to have Katie rub my bald head to. It is not everyday you get a gorgeous girl doing that. LOL. Love a Pete and Katie. LOL.

Anyway, Things have been building up and like I stated before. It is just time to work my ass off. I hate the holiday season for several reasons. This is one of them. Not that I hate them it is just to much temptation.

well, Enough of me babbling on.

Ronnie when you read this. I am hoping you understand where I am coming from and also lets get together again on what we where talking about in the late summer. I am ready.
I undestand all too well Mac. I deal with people going through the exact same thing on a daily basis. EATING OUT-IS THE LARGEST CONTRIBUTOR TO GAINING FAT AND FEELING LETHARGIC...In fact, not eating out was the hardest thing for me to stop. The workouts were easy but I had developed some bad eating habits once in my life while trying to bulk.

Here's a few things I want you to think about-

1) New years resolutions rarely work. The gym will be choke-full of people ready to lose weight come mid-January. We refer to them as the New Years crowd. I know you do not fall into that category but just wanted to throw that out there.

2) You are not happy nor will you ever be happy until you get that look you are after. Total satisfaction is impossible to obtain but happiness is obtainable. You are constantly stressing yourself out over this stuff. Why put in the hard effort training and not do the diet? Do not over analyze. Just do what you know you must and be done with the beast once and for all.

3) If it takes coming across like a jerk then so be it! I've hurt some family members feelings on more than one occasion but my LIFESTYLE is different than theirs and they must accept me for who I am. If they love you they will support you. If they are jealous they will sabatoge your efforts to the best of their ability!

4) Never go on a diet. You need a change in lifestyle. Eating right is simply a habit not will power! I do not want to go to a resteraunt and eat light. I do one cheat meal a week and I eat whatever. Thats what resteraunts are for. I have seen more health problems and over weight people from eating out for business than any other factor. It's not worth the money!

5) Surround yourself with people who have something in common. Join the local gym and start hanging around the bodybuilders. Trust me you need the support. Training at home does not provide you with the support you need.

When you are ready let me know and we will get started.

(#69)
Old
Gov. of the World Candidate
The Loaf is a name known to all The Loaf is a name known to all The Loaf is a name known to all

Default 12-20-2008, 05:13 PM

i have absolute faith in you, Mac. Same goes for you, M&B. Dig deep and go for it.

Nothing great was ever achieved by being realistic. Most people get scared when setting goals, and ask only for what they think they can get, not what they really WANT. This is a mistake because puny, "realistic" goals are NOT motivating, WANTS are motivating.

I got the shakes that'll make ya quake
I got the fries'll cross ya eyes
I got the burgers....
Well, man, I just got burgers!
(#70)
Old
Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold

Default 12-23-2008, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loaf View Post
i have absolute faith in you, Mac. Same goes for you, M&B. Dig deep and go for it.
Sure Mac can do this thing! I would like for him to keep a daily food journal starting next year in his STS blog. This will help hold him accountable. Mac works very hard in the gym. We get his diet and cardio dialed in with CONSISTENCY and he will get the look he is after.

(#71)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 12-23-2008, 01:32 PM

I will do that.