IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training and Diet Blogs
Reload this Page teenbodybuilder0102's log
Training and Diet Blogs Post your journal to help you keep track of your progress and goals. Receive support, suggestions, and guidance from other members.

way too sore to go to the gym today
(#21)
Old
teenbodybuilder0102 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to teenbodybuilder0102
Default way too sore to go to the gym today - 05-24-2007, 05:21 PM

i just played 9 hours of paintball with the guns on like 390 so that hurt ,and im gonna skip going to the gym today

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
- henry rollins
everything is going up
(#22)
Old

Thumbs up everything is going up - 05-26-2007, 10:29 AM

great workout today for back and legs but not so much biceps

the highlight of my workout was my deadlift

deadlift- 10x225 10x245 5x265 1x275

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
- henry rollins
summer goal
(#23)
Old

Thumbs up summer goal - 05-28-2007, 10:03 PM

now

5/28/07
bf-about 8-8.5
weight-148
bench 1rm- 210
dumbell bench x8- 80 each hand
squat- 225x10
deadlift- 275 but i need to max out again and check, i think more

future
goal 8/20/07
bf- 7
weight-155
bench-220
dumbell bench x 10 - 90 each hand
squat- 250x10
deadlift- 310

- henry rollins
(#24)
Old

Default 05-30-2007, 12:33 PM

scratch the deadlift goal b/c its just skyrocketing every workout, i couldnt be gaining strength better with prohormones for that lift. seriously ill make another goal in a week, but all the other goals i posted stay

- henry rollins
(#25)
Old

Default 06-22-2007, 03:51 PM

new goals
due date- september, 1, 2007

dumbell flat- 10x 85-90
dumbell incline-10x 70-75
deadlift- 400 machine,370 trap bar, 310 barbell(my grip is the only thing that gets me)

weight-160
bf- 7

- henry rollins
(#26)
Old

Default 07-07-2007, 01:23 PM

x factor startes monday at 750mg/day
other supps im taking are- arganine/ornathine really low dosed
cee
glutamine

- henry rollins
(#27)
Old

Question 07-18-2007, 08:19 PM

i just found out what i have to wrestle at next year and the choices are either 135 or 171. b/c im sick of cutting weight and i weigh 153.5 now i decided to go to 171 class. i have 4 months to put on approximetly 20 lbs so wish me luck, and does anyone have any tips how to do this without the use of prohormones

- henry rollins
(#28)
Old

Default 07-19-2007, 10:02 PM

well the x-factor is going good but i have decided to change my mind a little and move up my plans for taking a prohormone, this week im gonna get my bloodwork done and buy all the stuff i need for my omnevol cycle , then ill finish taking the x-factor with my pct

- henry rollins
my cycle layed out
(#29)
Old

Default my cycle layed out - 07-20-2007, 11:06 AM

omnevol- sd,pp,halodrol, liver support, and gonad support so u supposably dont have to run a pct

week1- 2 omnEvol, an extra 800mg of milkthistle
week2- 2 omnEvol, an extra 800mg of milkthistle
week3- 2 omnEvol, an extra 800mg of milkthistle
week4- 2 omnEvol, an extra 800mg of milkthistle

PCT
week1- inhibet-e , milk thistle , 6oxo ,tribulus,x-factor
week2- inhibet-e , milk thistle , 6oxo ,tribulus,x-factor
week3- inhibet-e , milk thistle , 6oxo ,tribulus,x-factor continued for 50 days

i know its risky to run this without a serm but i've seen about 2 other kids take this without a serm and they didnt get gyno so im gonna try it.

- henry rollins

Last edited by teenbodybuilder0102; 07-20-2007 at 11:54 AM.
(#30)
Old
IPYU PHOTOSHOP DESIGNER
LittleGuy has a spectacular aura about

Default 07-20-2007, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenbodybuilder0102 View Post
omnivol- sd,pp,halodrol, liver support, and gonad support so u supposably dont have to run a pct

week1- 2 omnEvol, an extra 800mg of milkthistle
week2- 2 omnEvol, an extra 800mg of milkthistle
week3- 2 omnEvol, an extra 800mg of milkthistle
week4- 2 omnEvol, an extra 800mg of milkthistle

PCT
week1- inhibet-e , milk thistle , 6oxo ,tribulus,x-factor
week2- inhibet-e , milk thistle , 6oxo ,tribulus,x-factor
week3- inhibet-e , milk thistle , 6oxo ,tribulus,x-factor continued for 50 days

i know its risky to run this without a serm but i've seen about 2 other kids take this without a serm and they didnt get gyno so im gonna try it.
WHAT
(#31)
Old

Default 07-20-2007, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGuy View Post
WHAT
as i said the no serm thing is a little risky expecially with what this is but supposably it doesnt shut you down as much b/c of the gonad axis proprietary complex thing thats in it. and if it does then ill have a few things that work ok but not like a serm the 6oxo and the inhibet-e

- henry rollins
(#32)
Old
IPYU PHOTOSHOP DESIGNER

Default 07-20-2007, 11:18 AM

I know but all 3 compounds! Good god, that must be taxing on the organs. Regardless of MT, or what ever supporting sups youíre taking.
(#33)
Old

Default 07-20-2007, 11:22 AM

ya is really strong stuff ,the average weight gain for this is like 20-25 lbs and like 15-18 or so is muscle. one of my friends took it when he weighed 138 lbs and after cycle he weighed like 162

- henry rollins
(#34)
Old
IPYU PHOTOSHOP DESIGNER

Default 07-20-2007, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenbodybuilder0102 View Post
one of my friends took it when he weighed 138 lbs and after cycle he weighed like 162
Holly sh!t, that's all I can say. Does he have pics? Before/after?
(#35)
Old

Default 07-20-2007, 11:28 AM

idk but ill ask him on wednsday when i see him at practice

- henry rollins
some info
(#36)
Old

Default some info - 07-20-2007, 11:32 AM

This product is the original Sostonal 250 which became sustEVOL from Evolution Labs. Due to litigation with IDS the name is now changed to omnEVOL. Same great product!!!

Evolution Labs has taken pro-anabolic supplementation, and evolved it like you wouldn't believe! Not only does Evo-Labs use the finest and purest raw materials available in the world today, but we also have taken multiple steps to ensure the safest possible use. All of this while achieving unparalleled effectiveness!

Get ready for the strongest pro-anabolic on the planet! OmnEVOL is powered by 3 all-star anabolic compounds. Just as the name suggests, OmnEvol truly "has it all!"

Anabolic Multiplier Proprietary Complex: This complex is added to increase and ensure maximum effectiveness of the anabolic agents by inhibiting specific liver enzymes from breaking down these valuable anabolic structures prior to utilization.

Gonad Axis Proprietary Complex: Designed to ensure natural levels of testosterone don't fall too low and help to assist pituitary function!

Liver Assist & Antioxidant Proprietary Blend: Employs vital enzymes and herbs such as Milk Thistle, Green Tea, Alpha Lipoic Acid, MSM, and Ginger. Additionally, Red Kidney Bean extract is added.

19 Units in Stock
Manufactured by: Evolution Labs

- henry rollins
post cycle goals
(#37)
Old

Default post cycle goals - 07-21-2007, 12:46 PM

now
210 bench
295 squat
335 deadlift barbell
weight-153
bf- 9.5-10

post cycle goals

bench-280
squat-365
deadlift-405 barbell
weight-175
bf- 10-12

- henry rollins
(#38)
Old

Default 07-27-2007, 01:36 PM

well i got my bloodwork done and then got the ok to take my cycle, then i got to the store to buy the products and changed my mind on what i was gonna take so heres what i bought insted

week1- halo-tren400 twice a day, purify, x-factor
week2- halo-tren400 twice a day, purify, x-factor
week3- halo-tren400 twice a day, purify, x-factor
week4- halo-tren400 twice a day, purify, x-factor
week1pct- inhibet-e,x-factor
week2pct- inhibet-e,x-factor
week3pct- inhibet-e,x-factor
week4pct- inhibet-e,x-factor

cycle starts tomarow morning

- henry rollins
(#39)
Old

Default 09-22-2007, 10:16 PM

okay since july 17 i have went from 148 lbs with 11.2 % bf - 168.5 lbs with 13% bf. so thats 20.5 lbs! but im wondering since i've been fealing lethargic and my body is not liking this weight if i should continue bulking or have a cutting phase before my next bulk?

- henry rollins
(#40)
Old

Default 09-26-2007, 09:06 PM

ok i know i just said i was going to go natural but one of my stupid friends wanted to loose weight so he bought some t4 and albuteral, but once he got it he changed his mind and was telling everyone $15 for the lot! so i got it and now im wondering should i sell it,keep it if it will last a few years,or use it for cutting up now because thats my goal at this time?i allready know im an idiot for buying it but i rather spend $15 then see one of my inexperienced friends run it wrong and end up in the er.my weight is about 171 and i have about 13-14% bf

- henry rollins