IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Athletic Edge Nutrition
Reload this Page RickB is going APE for a lil bit
Athletic Edge Nutrition Discuss or Log Athletic Edge Nutrition's products

RickB is going APE for a lil bit
(#1)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default RickB is going APE for a lil bit - 07-24-2012, 01:21 PM

Alpha Performance Enhancer to be more specific. Thanks for the opportunity Athletic Edge Nutrition via E_P_C!

Today was day 2. Might be a bit early to tell but I did feel stronger in bench. I did high volume wrapped around a couple of higher weight low rep sets. Also did incline DB presses, pec deck, and bicep isolation. Had a good day and feeling great!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343153970.281265.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343154024.182265.jpg

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#2)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -
emekajokammor is just really nice emekajokammor is just really nice

Default 07-24-2012, 01:28 PM

Rick Gettin GEEKED!!!

Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Visit me at www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#3)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 07-24-2012, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
Rick Gettin GEEKED!!!

he is gonna scare somebody. LOL

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#4)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 07-24-2012, 03:10 PM

haha! Not sure I can scare anyone at my current 173 lbs

Here's a little better pic. I'm still pasty white and hairy LOL

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 07-24-2012, 03:25 PM

Well it is summer time brother no sense in all that pasty white. I know you wear that moto cross suit and stuff but when it is over just walk around with your shirt off. Get some sun. LOL.

(#6)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-24-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Well it is summer time brother no sense in all that pasty white. I know you wear that moto cross suit and stuff but when it is over just walk around with your shirt off. Get some sun. LOL.
Making a river trip soon down in New Braunfels. I'll get a bit of sun then. But usually I need about 1 hr x 2 per week and I glow way less.

(#7)
Old
E_P_C will become famous soon enough

Default 07-24-2012, 07:27 PM

Subbed

Time to destroy some PR's

Athletic Edge Nutrition Representative

Our Products:

APE- Natural Test Booster/Performance Enhancer
LIV- Fat burner with Phospholean
PreSurge- New Pre Workout Formula

PM with any questions

>>> http://www.facebook.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition
(#8)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-24-2012, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
Subbed

Time to destroy some PR's
I hope so bro! I'm still cutting so we'll see. If I can drop pounds without losing more strength, I'll be super happy!

(#9)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 07-24-2012, 10:18 PM

Leaning out real good rick!! Striations coming out in the shoulders and tricep looks great!! How far are you going to take the cut?

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#10)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 07-24-2012, 10:45 PM

Lookiing great Rick!!!
(#11)
Old

Thumbs up 07-24-2012, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
I hope so bro! I'm still cutting so we'll see. If I can drop pounds without losing more strength, I'll be super happy!
You should definitely be able to do that with APE

Our Products:

PM with any questions

(#12)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-25-2012, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt20 View Post
Leaning out real good rick!! Striations coming out in the shoulders and tricep looks great!! How far are you going to take the cut?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPAW View Post
Lookiing great Rick!!!

Thanks guys! Matt, at least 165-ish. I am at 172.2 this am. I figured that I've come this far and I'm too close to not at least see how I shape up.

Quote:
You should definitely be able to do that with APE
Awesome!

(#13)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-27-2012, 04:23 PM

I am already impressed with this stuff. I am getting some back acne with tells me there are some androgenic effects possibly happening within. (hopefully triggered by natural production bumped up by this). I need to measure my nuts now and again later!

Yesterday was shoulder and triceps and I actually had a partner to hand the heavier DB to me so I could go heavier on DB shoulder presses. We tore it up...of course he's just getting back into the gym so our weights varied a good bit.

Today was back day and deadlifts included. I didn't go all out, but got a good solid workout. Followed by pull-ups, lat pull-downs for more focus on form, and shrugs. Felt great and I'm loving how I'm feeling overall!

(#14)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 08-01-2012, 08:39 AM

Monday was Chest day. I had great energy and strength was there, but my right wrist has been giving me the blues. So I backed off the weight a little and shot for volume after I did a couple low rep heavier sets. Wasn't able to judge where my strength was really due to the wrist. I keep forgetting my wrist wraps. Doh!

Yesterday was legs and I felt great. My strength was most definitely up and powered through my workout and raised my numbers just a bit! I could have stayed in the gym longer if I had more time because I had the drive and energy!

So far, on this product!

(#15)
Old

Default 08-01-2012, 10:50 AM

Quote:
I am already impressed with this stuff. I am getting some back acne with tells me there are some androgenic effects possibly happening within. (hopefully triggered by natural production bumped up by this). I need to measure my nuts now and again later!

Yesterday was shoulder and triceps and I actually had a partner to hand the heavier DB to me so I could go heavier on DB shoulder presses. We tore it up...of course he's just getting back into the gym so our weights varied a good bit.

Today was back day and deadlifts included. I didn't go all out, but got a good solid workout. Followed by pull-ups, lat pull-downs for more focus on form, and shrugs. Felt great and I'm loving how I'm feeling overall!

Good to hear. Back acne should be minimal, very few get it

Quote:
Monday was Chest day. I had great energy and strength was there, but my right wrist has been giving me the blues. So I backed off the weight a little and shot for volume after I did a couple low rep heavier sets. Wasn't able to judge where my strength was really due to the wrist. I keep forgetting my wrist wraps. Doh!

Yesterday was legs and I felt great. My strength was most definitely up and powered through my workout and raised my numbers just a bit! I could have stayed in the gym longer if I had more time because I had the drive and energy!

So far, on this product!
Awesome stuff man glad you are liking the product and getting some solid results from it

Our Products:

PM with any questions

(#16)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-01-2012, 11:14 AM

RIGHT ON MR BRASHER.

(#17)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 08-01-2012, 10:47 PM

Brashear

Tonight I worked back. Working my way back up on dead lifts and trying not to retweak my injury. Stopped at 315 on my heaviest set and next week I'll go up 10 lbs. Did various other movements and felt great!

(#18)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-01-2012, 11:05 PM

I was being funny

Quote:
Brashear

Tonight I worked back. Working my way back up on dead lifts and trying not to retweak my injury. Stopped at 315 on my heaviest set and next week I'll go up 10 lbs. Did various other movements and felt great!

(#19)
Old

Default 08-02-2012, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Brashear

Get strong brah

Our Products:

PM with any questions

(#20)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 08-02-2012, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Get strong brah
saying "brah" on this forum will get you an infraction LOL!