IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training and Diet Blogs
Reload this Page Rayhawk's Workout Log! :) Life of a Female Lifter!
Training and Diet Blogs Post your journal to help you keep track of your progress and goals. Receive support, suggestions, and guidance from other members.

Rayhawk's Workout Log! :) Life of a Female Lifter!
(#1)
Old
Rayhawk17 is on a distinguished road

Default Rayhawk's Workout Log! :) Life of a Female Lifter! - 06-09-2014, 04:05 PM

Hey all this is going to be my workout log!

Okay a little bit about me I've been training 1 1/2 years but only got serious with my lifting in the past 8-10 months. I was motivated because my cousin (he's really like an older brother to me) was really into lifting and bodybuilding and he went through a really rough time but he never EVER gave up and kept fighting. I train as hard as I do and work my ass off because of him! He inspires me everyday to keep pushing and to never give up and reach my goals!
Currently I'm am getting a degree in Exercise Science and a degree in Studio Art. I hope to get my certification to be a Personal Trainer soon!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol : Right now I train 6 days a week with one day off.
Sun: Chest/Tris
Mon:Shoulders and arms
Tues: I run at least a 5k and then hill sprints
Weds: Back and Bi's
Thur: same as Tues or I do HIIT cardio
Fri: Legs
Sat: rest day. I also train abs/core every other day.

Shoulders and Arms today!
15 min warm up on arc trainer

1. Seated Dumbbell Press 4 sets x 12 reps

2. Standing Dumbbell Shrug 4 sets x 15 reps

3. Dumbbell Lateral Raise 4 sets x 10 reps

4. Incline Reverse Lateral Dumbbell Raise 4 sets x 12 reps

5. Standing Barbell Curl 3 sets x 5-10 reps

6. Lying Barbell Triceps Extensions 4 sets x 12 reps

7. Dumbbell Biceps Curl 4 sets x 12-15 reps

8. Triceps Pushdown 4 sets x 12-15 reps

Then did some ab work
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 08-29-2014, 01:34 PM

I've been a little bit MIA, but usually stop in here and there. Not sure how I missed this! Hope you're still at it and welcome to IPYU. We have a small but tight-knit family here

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]