IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training & Bodybuilding Routines
Reload this Page Blasting vs priming
Training & Bodybuilding Routines Learn proper form, techniques, & bodybuilding routines here.

Blasting vs priming
(#1)
Old
Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Blasting vs priming - 04-19-2009, 10:46 AM

A MUST READ! ## Throughout the Slingshot Training thread located at the top of our workout section, I often provide sample time lines for priming and blasting. For example: a 2 week prime followed by a 12 week blast. Please understand that these are nothing more than samples and you should stick with the blasting phase for as long as you can possibly withstand before experiencing injury and total burnout. Gains are made during the blast by reloading and deloading not during a prime! I had one client blast for an entire 10 months straight this past winter and he's a monster now.##

I just wanted to throw that out there so everyone could see it. I do not feel I explained this concept in enough depth up front..

thank you

Ronnie