IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Female Training and Nutrition Forum
Reload this Page Need Your Help
Female Training and Nutrition Forum Forum dedicated to female training and nutrition. Discuss exercises, weight loss, supplements, nutrition, and staying in shape.

(#1)
Old
cheyennenmedina is on a distinguished road

Default 03-29-2006, 12:30 PM

I have a question for all of you pros out there. I am in the process of training for the Ms. Bikini <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1lace>America</st1lace></st1:country-region> competition for next year. I want to work onsymmetry and adding some muscles to my body, not bulk. My diet and workout plan looks like this:

Mydiet:

Meal One: egg whites with chopped peppers and onion with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, extra lean turkey bacon, fruit, coffee (of course)<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

Meal Two: protein bar or a handful of nuts

Meal Three: large salad with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, grill chicken or fish and a small fruit

Meal Four: whey protein shake (immediately following my workouts), or on non-workout days, tuna fish on pita, no mayo

Meal Five: extra lean ground turkey or fish, vegetables, with extra virgin olive oil, a small salad and maybe one glass of red wine

*I also drink several bottles of water a day, at least 80 oz. total*

And my workout:

Day One: quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, and calves - squats, lunges, or presses, leg extensions, stiff-legged lifts, ab/adductions, leg curls, standing calf raises, seated calf raises (concentrating on both muscles of the calves), 30 minutes of cardio

Day Two: chest, shoulder, triceps, ¬Ė incline db press, flat db press, push-ups, decline flyes, flat flyes, high cable crossovers, pec deck flye, one-arm shoulder press or military presses, front and side raises, upright row, bent over raise, over-head extension, close-grip bench press, one-arm side push-up

Day Three: back and biceps - behind-the-neck pulldowns, seated rows, straight arm pulldowns, 21s with ez bar, preacher curls, incline hammer curls, forearm curls

Day Four: one hour cardio (15 minutes on 4 different machines to break up the monotony)

Day Five: same as Day One

Day Six: some type of total body workout using bands instead of dumbbells

Day Seven: my day to rest and spend with my family

Any suggestions forachieving this? Any feed back would greatly be appreciated. Thanks again foryour help.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" />