IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Sexual Health
Reload this Page What’s the best position
Sexual Health Sex discussion or anything sexually related. Must be over 21. Enter at you own RISK!!!

(#1)
Old
cyberMASS is on a distinguished road

Default 10-15-2004, 04:22 AM

Whats the best position to hit the g-spot . I know how to find it with my fingers but WHATS THE BEST WAY while inside the pussy !! oops vagina !!!
(#2)
Old
RoidRage is on a distinguished road

Default 10-15-2004, 04:27 AM

The best way to hit a gals g-spot for me is to have their butt in the air, upper back/traps on a flat surface... legs around the neck.

Or, maybe while she's on her stomach... entering from behind but at an angle....

But if you've got a banana style penis... then their should hardly be any problems hitting the g-spot.

those are SOME examples...
(#3)
Old
BenchPress is on a distinguished road

Default 10-15-2004, 04:31 AM

There are 3 excellent positions for this, but don't just think inside the box LOL

You want to approach the G from on top, and from the inside......on the top it varies a tiny bit with each partner....try center about 3-4 inches above the pubic bone, and forget that palm BS....use a gentle but firm finger swirling motion, slowly, very slowly, experiment till you find the right pressure.

So the positions that seem to work well 1) Woman on top, back to you, she leans back forcing your penetration to rub the G, and you can reach around if you prop your back up slightly.....2) Doggy, but coming down a bit from above....again aiming at the front side of her vagina.........and 3) Her on her back, you on your side.......legs inter-twined......this allows the greatest hand manipultion, plus if she is on the clitoris, your hand on the outer G, guess what...you have a hand free LOL
(#4)
Old
SFisher is on a distinguished road

Default 10-15-2004, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenchPress
3) Her on her back, you on your side.......legs inter-twined......this allows the greatest hand manipultion, plus if she is on the clitoris, your hand on the outer G, guess what...you have a hand free LOL
I like this one from another angle; she lays on her side, lets say her left side with both legs straight. Then she draws her right knee up into her chest leaving her left leg straight. You then straddle her left leg and enter her. There are a whole BUNCH of advantages to this maneuver; her G-spot is easier to stimulate, her clitoris is easily accessable to either one of you, you get a niiiiice genital massage from her left thigh as you move in and out..............ummmm............excuse me.................there's more but I need to take a break. Feel free to carry on without me. I'll be back..................................sometime.
(#5)
Old
IkeDog is on a distinguished road

Default 10-15-2004, 05:19 AM

Defintely if you are behind her, and massaging her clit as well
(#6)
Old
Spemic is on a distinguished road

Default 10-15-2004, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeDog
Defintely if you are behind her, and massaging her clit as well
I can agree with this.............. but I would angle down.... kinda like a stocking stuffer!
(#7)
Old
Grizzly is on a distinguished road

Default 10-15-2004, 05:27 AM

I don't give a crap about G spots or any other spots. I have found that smacking her around during sex makes her moan real good. That's good enough for me.
(#8)
Old
cyberMASS is on a distinguished road

Default 10-15-2004, 05:30 AM

quit beating on women!
(#9)
Old
Grizzly is on a distinguished road

Default 10-15-2004, 05:34 AM

Hey cybermass, If she comes to me in black leather, whips and chains,,, the bitch is getting what she asks for. hahahaha.
(#10)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 08-13-2005, 11:58 PM

These are good advice

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#11)
Old
Ianhockey91 is on a distinguished road

Default 08-31-2005, 10:21 AM

Face down, ass up.
(#12)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 09-02-2005, 11:55 PM

LOL I won't go there LOL I was going to put something on this but my mothermay be reading LOL .

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#13)
Old

Default 09-04-2005, 12:26 PM

See the site turdwords.com for positions like "The rear admiral"
(#14)
Old
JPwonder is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to JPwonder
Default 10-14-2005, 05:23 PM

ian...lol...do we need to name them? lol
(#15)
Old

Default 11-22-2005, 02:19 PM

Yes we do, also the trojan war helmet is interesting.
(#16)
Old
Nismo is on a distinguished road

Default 11-26-2005, 02:08 PM

just ask your chick she will be more then happy to tell you how to pleasure her. Ans if that doesnt work then just slip her a ruffee.
(#17)
Old
Resident Ginger
Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future

Send a message via Yahoo to Leigh
Default 05-15-2006, 09:14 AM

ROFL@Grizzly. Too funny.

Ian: Trojan War Helmet?? Got my attention - I'm gonna be Googling all day at work!
(#18)
Old
mercen77 is on a distinguished road

Default 08-11-2006, 09:06 PM

Have her lay on her belly, put a pillow or somthing under her abdomen, that way seems to hit the G-Spot good, she loves it and so do i, just be careful u dont slip out and put it into the other hole lol, unless u and she likes that. Also has nothing to do with the G-Spot but i love the whole throat gagging thing, i love making them gag on my dick, its a big turn on for me, but so is rough sex with some pain involed =)