IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Over Age 35 Bodybuilders
Reload this Page BigMix Fasted Training Diet and Sups
Over Age 35 Bodybuilders A forum for those over the age of 35.

LOL,BFF BRB,SMDH......I hate texting
(#61)
Old
Bigmix is on a distinguished road

Default LOL,BFF BRB,SMDH......I hate texting - 06-24-2011, 05:30 PM

LOL what else can happen during this prep knock on wood....great training depletion workout posed for 30 min and running some errands before I head into work.......Wait I get plowwwwed by a an 18 year old not paying attention at 30-40 MPH......I know it seems like I'm making this stuff up but really I got rear ended. The great thing is I was in my Chevy Suburban with my tow hitch.....yes she destroyed her car my truck bumper was pushed in I felt sorry for her she was in shock........Don't text and drive is all I can say it could have been worse for her.

Weight today 230.4 waiste 33 inch and shrinking I did HIIT on the stationary bike and HIIT on the treadmill I avoided HIIT on the treadmill because my knee just swelled up with no pain I tested it today and bam no problems.

Minimum carb up today 600 grams 2400 cals in carbs thats if I hit that mark at the rate I'm going today I proably willl not....

HIIT 15 min stationary bike
40 min of all body circuit training
HITT 15min Stationary bike
HIIT 15 min treadmill
30 Min posing

Back to heavy cycle tomorrow I will hit sub 230lb next week .....20 days and counting July 16th.

Bigmix
(#62)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
FearnonebutOne is a jewel in the rough

Default 06-24-2011, 08:57 PM

Dang dude, glad no one was inured...Great work none the less

Blessed are the Peacemakers
The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
(#63)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 06-24-2011, 11:39 PM

Great to hear your ok Bigmix.
I bet that 600g carb day tastes delicious, keep it up boss
Peak week
(#64)
Old

Default Peak week - 07-10-2011, 07:55 AM

Okay my show is Sat July 16th all I can say is right now I've never been so hungry in my life...well at this point doen't even matter I know one thing ass and back fat are stubborn...and I waited to late to use Yohimbine so now it's letting the diet really finnish things off....I just want to thank E for all his insight and help as this is my first show and like an old friend told me at the gym it is what it is.

Bigmix
Peak week
(#65)
Old

Default Peak week - 07-10-2011, 07:55 AM

Okay my show is Sat July 16th all I can say is right now I've never been so hungry in my life...well at this point doen't even matter I know one thing ass and back fat are stubborn...and I waited to late to use Yohimbine so now it's letting the diet really finnish things off....I just want to thank E for all his insight and help as this is my first show and like an old friend told me at the gym it is what it is.

Bigmix
(#66)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 07-10-2011, 11:03 AM

Great to hear from you BigMix! I've been wondering how things were going! Keep to the grind, you've come this far. I'm sure it's tough though! Keep us posted and would love to see some pre or post comp pics if possible! Rock it brother!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#67)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 07-10-2011, 12:54 PM

Good Luck Bro!!!! Stay focused its almost here...

The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
(#68)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -
emekajokammor is just really nice emekajokammor is just really nice

Default 07-11-2011, 08:04 AM

Grind time Mix! Peak week

leh go!

Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Visit me at www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#69)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Default 07-12-2011, 11:12 AM

finish in strong BigMix!! handle your business and enjoy the show boss
off to Norfolk
(#70)
Old

Default off to Norfolk - 07-15-2011, 10:41 AM

Well this is it count down till tomorrow I hope and pray all goes well till next week off to the Lenda Muarry classic.

Bigmix
(#71)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 07-15-2011, 10:42 AM

Were pullin for ya bro!!!! Your gonna kill it!!

(#72)
Old
The Riot!

Default 07-15-2011, 11:00 AM

Get it!!
(#73)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 07-15-2011, 12:09 PM

I cant believe I missed this!! Good luck Bigmix

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#74)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 07-15-2011, 04:37 PM

Best of luck! Give it hell BigMix!!!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#75)
Old
AA EFX
rippednmichigan is a jewel in the rough

Default 07-16-2011, 05:43 AM

Good luck and have fun with it!

Social Media Manager/ Board Rep
Be sure to "LIKE" us on Facebook!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/
Lenda Murray classic
(#76)
Old

Default Lenda Murray classic - 07-21-2011, 03:40 PM

Wow what a time I had sorry for not posting I learned somethings about myself and learned some things about competition and what cost are we willing to pay to win.

I will not get into my feelings of the use of drugs first and foremost to each his own....I've had my time around that culture in BB. With that said I didn't expect to see what I saw at this contest I was amazed at the level of conditioning for the masters(40-49) class wow is all I can say.

I learned alot I was able to ask guys questions and they were completely honest with me lol. Everyone there was completely nice no douche baggery at all.

This was my first contest NPC national qualifier (what was I thinking?) lol but with that said I learned alot about my body what it responds to and that I was off with the carb intake I figure by about another 800-1000 grams. I was way to conservative. I lost 4-5 lbs on the drive down and thats without bathroom breaks.

Okay I took 3rd but because I got sick after prejudging I didn't do the night portion which put me 4th....I was upset because the guy who got third shouldn't have been on stage at all imagine a guy with no visible muscle no prep I mean nothing deciding to show up to a contest wearing speedo's and just decides to compete....it's a slap in the face to all the guys that put in some hard work...Okay no more crying it's over and I'm looking forward to doing this in Oct maybe even August??? I don't know yet.

Thank's to all who showed some love on the Board....A big thank you to E for listening to me and giving me some good advice for the next journey on stage.

Pics posted later.

Bigmix
(#77)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 07-21-2011, 04:00 PM

Well great leap of faith brother and I am sure you will only get better...Best of luck in your journey....

(#78)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-21-2011, 10:07 PM

BigMix, it's an accomplishment in my unexperienced opinion just to make an honest effort and get up there! So congrats to you for that alone. And a possible 3rd isn't bad. Sorry to hear you got sick! I know you'll only come back bigger and better! Kudos brother!

(#79)
Old
The Riot!

Default 07-21-2011, 11:12 PM

Definitely a major accomplishment. It's a learning experience ware you can't truely know how it's going to turn out till you step on the stage, with this knowledge you can make the changes to step right back up and be bigger and better. Congrats man

Any pictures?
(#80)
Old

Default 07-28-2011, 04:14 PM

thanks guys appreciate the words of encouragement right now back training didn't shut it down...but I am have carbopolooza this week and loving it.....man I think I can get away with eating alot more carbs fill out a lot more next contest look fuller and leaner. shoulders everyday in an attempt to bring them up more....so far so good.

Bigmix