IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training & Bodybuilding Routines
Reload this Page RoaringMad Mac's STS cutting program
Training & Bodybuilding Routines Learn proper form, techniques, & bodybuilding routines here.

Monday Am Chest and Biceps and Cardio.
(#41)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default Monday Am Chest and Biceps and Cardio. - 03-29-2010, 09:59 AM

Yeah Rick Cardio as well this morning.

1 bowl of frosted Flakes with 1 cup of fat free milk
1 serving of shock therapy
Vitamins and medication .

AM workout

Chest

Smith Machine Incline Press
  1. 135 x10
  2. 185x10
  3. 205x10
  4. 225x10
  5. 225x10
  6. 245x19

Seated Dumbbell Curls
  1. 3x10 for 6 sets

Cardio for 30 minutes on treadmill.

Morning breakfast post workout
8 am

Egg White omelet with fat free cheese and Ham

2 slices of whole wheat toast with smart balance butter ( small spread)

20 oz glass of Milk.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#42)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-29-2010, 11:13 AM

Shoulder feel okay on the incline presses? Good work Mac!
(#43)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-29-2010, 11:46 AM

shoulder felt fine. that is mainly the reason I went with the smith machine, and the fact that I'm alone too.

(#44)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 03-29-2010, 01:01 PM

Do you do any really light DB work for therapy stimulation?
(#45)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-29-2010, 02:19 PM

Yeah, when I warm up I do on chest and Shoulder days.

Lunch today for squats this afternoon
(#46)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default Lunch today for squats this afternoon - 03-29-2010, 02:22 PM

I had a few Tortilla chips at the Resterant. I'm making Monday's my carb up day to have plenty of energy for squats on Monday Night.

skirt steak with Rice and steamed veggies.

Monday Pm Quads, Hamstrings, and Calves Primary
(#47)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default Monday Pm Quads, Hamstrings, and Calves Primary - 03-29-2010, 09:46 PM

After lunch had a snack at around 4 pm had a Chicken breast and some water.

pre workout drink
UN shock therapy

drank Intra aid during workout

Legs

Squats
135 x10 warmup 2 sets
  1. 185x10
  2. 225x10
  3. 225x10
  4. 315x10
  5. 315x8
  6. 225x12
Had to back down on the weight at the end here Not so much that it was heavy but when I strained that groin last week I still feel it a little and once my legs go really pumped up I could feel it starting to give.

Seated Leg Curls
  1. 70x10
  2. 90x10
  3. 120x10
  4. 150x10
  5. 170x10
  6. 170x10

Seated Calve Raises
  1. 90x10
  2. 135x10
  3. 135x10
  4. 145x10
  5. 145x10
  6. 90x10
  7. 90x10 pump set until failure

Good stretc

Went home and ate a salad with cherry tomatoes a few croutons and Caesar salad dressing with a can of white Tuna.

(#48)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-30-2010, 06:04 AM

woke up a little late this morning but now I'm up eating my pre workout.

Frosted Flakes. Need a little carbs and protein so I can train.

Tuesday Morning AM workout Shoulder and Triceps
(#49)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default Tuesday Morning AM workout Shoulder and Triceps - 03-30-2010, 10:19 AM

Morning workout

Pre workout meal

Frosted Flakes 1 bowl

Shoulders

Smith Machine Seated Shoulder Press
  1. 145x10 for 6 sets

I kept this exercise low because I did a true seated shoulder press where my elbows where at a true right angle and I was sitting up in the chair not inclined at all. I have not been able to do this since my surgery 2 years ago. I am finally getting somewhere with this shoulder. Who would know that lifting weights was my best therapy.

Hammer Strength Shrug machine.
135x10 warm up
  1. 225x10
  2. 275x10
  3. 275x10
  4. 315x10
  5. 315x10
  6. 315x10

Seated Tricep pushdown
  1. 90x10
  2. 100x10
  3. 110x10
  4. 110x10
  5. 110x10
  6. 110x10

Had a post workout shake this morning 3 scoops of protein
80z of fat free milk

Messed up later on the way to work and had a Bacon Egg and cheese Biscuit from McDonalds. with a hash brown. I was running late all morning. Next time I'm just going to get some toast and tuna.

Tuesday PM workout Upper Back and Lower Back
(#50)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default Tuesday PM workout Upper Back and Lower Back - 03-30-2010, 09:59 PM

Deadlifts on smith Machine.
135 x10 warmup
  1. 145x10
  2. 225x10
  3. 315x10

Lat Pulls
  1. 90x10
  2. 100x10
  3. 130x10
  4. 140x10
  5. 150x10
  6. 170x10

Smith Machine Barbell Rows
  1. 135x10
  2. 185x10
  3. 225x10
  4. 275x10
  5. 275x10
  6. 275x8

One Arm Rear Delt Raises with Cables
30 x10 for 6 sets.

Had a little trouble with my left shoulder on this one but was able to hit the rear delts pretty good.

Did a painful ass stretch tonight.

I got my straps and strapped myself into the chinning bar and hung there for about 5 seconds. Getting better from the 2 seconds last week. It hurts like all hell fire but I think it is stretching alot of scar tissue. I mean hurt like nothing else. I almost had tears but it feel better later on.

Pre workout I drank a 20z drink of shock therapy with some sugar free grape juice.

Dinner tonight was Deer Tacos. Not to bad with fat free sour cream and chees.

Lunch was BBQ chicken breast with a spoon full of potatoe salad and baked beans.

On a side note I will be logging in my wifes log along with Bobbi's as well in the training log area. They will read it but most likely not respond.

They are basic beginners to weights and I have them doing new things they can do.

(#51)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 03-30-2010, 11:22 PM

Keep it coming Mac, log is really good looking and consistent again!
(#52)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-31-2010, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
Keep it coming Mac, log is really good looking and consistent again!
Ditto that!!!
(#53)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-31-2010, 09:38 AM

Thanks guys. I feel it coming on. My old numbers will be back pretty soon. still makes me feel good to lift some heavy ass shit. Now for reps .LOL.

(#54)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 04-01-2010, 06:01 AM

Got my PhenomV1 and HT-8 in the mail yesterday. Took it this morning About to go to the gym now. just got my Pre workout meal in. I will log later when I get done.

(#55)
Old
AA EFX
rippednmichigan is a jewel in the rough

Default 04-01-2010, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Got my PhenomV1 and HT-8 in the mail yesterday. Took it this morning About to go to the gym now. just got my Pre workout meal in. I will log later when I get done.
You will not be disappointed Mac, some supplements wear off but this held steady pretty much all month.

Social Media Manager/ Board Rep
Be sure to "LIKE" us on Facebook!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/
(#56)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 04-01-2010, 07:18 AM

Are you starting a new log to rep the AA products or I can change the title to include the product names. However you want it big guy! Go kill it!
(#57)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 04-01-2010, 10:14 AM

Im about to call you.

Thursday AM
(#58)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default Thursday AM - 04-01-2010, 10:25 AM

Vitamins Plus
Phenom V1 and HT-8
Bowl of Frosted Flakes. with FF milk. ( eating what is in the cabinet) choosing better next week just getting rid of some stuff)

Shoulders :

Lateral Raises
35 x10 for 4 sets

Seated Front Raises
30 x10 for 4 sets

Triceps :

Close Grip Bench
  1. 135x10
  2. 185x10
  3. 225x10
  4. 225x10

Rope Extension Push downs
  1. 40x10
  2. 40x10
  3. 50x10
  4. 70x10
  5. 70x10
  6. 70x10

Left arm push down .Extra work because of shoulder
30 x15 for 4 sets

Cardio 25 minutes got hear rate up really good.

Post workout meal before work

mixed 1/2 cup cooked oatmeal
1 slice of pineapple
crushed ice
two scoops OP protein
1 cup milk.
3 tablespoons splenda sugar for taste.

Blend all together. This was really good. for breakfast. filled me up.

(#59)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 04-01-2010, 10:33 AM

On a side note. I took the HT-8 and Phenom at about 5:45 am in the morning. started working out at around 6:10am

At first I did not feel anything and was wondering if I should have taken my shock therapy since it is a drink and gets into my system better.

I was kinda cold starting out and wish I would have warmed up better. really did not warm up good until the end of my seated front raises.

Well...................Let me tell you. I started sweating a bit during the rest of my workout by the time I got on the tread mill as 3 minutes past I felt the rush. My GOD I felt like sprinting then. Holy Crap I This is better than Redline IMO just from the first dose.

I do have to learn to take it earlier which means I have to get my ass up earlier so it affects me while I'm working out. It will work good in the afternoon I presume because there will be that ride time from work til home and then workout.

(#60)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -
brad1224 is a jewel in the rough

Default 04-01-2010, 01:02 PM

great new mac. for me its all about timing for me.

but like you said when it kicks in, boy does it kick in

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com