IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training & Bodybuilding Routines
Reload this Page Ronnie Rowland "Pumping Up" with Slingshot Training
Training & Bodybuilding Routines Learn proper form, techniques, & bodybuilding routines here.

Rear lat spread..
(#41)
Old
Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold

Default Rear lat spread.. - 04-17-2008, 06:49 PM

I was not that happy with my last lat picture. Heres two more but I am still not real happy with their quality. My lat width muscles are actually one of my strong points. Heres a couple shots of my lats with me totally un-pumped. My wife took them after I trained shoulders. I'll get some pumped up pics later...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lat 1.jpg (52.6 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg lat 2.jpg (57.4 KB, 26 views)

Trap shots...
(#42)
Old
Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold

Default Trap shots... - 04-17-2008, 07:22 PM

Here's a couple of trap shots taken today after working shoulders/traps. I have been flat and holding water all day due to not getting good sleep for the past 3 nights.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trap pic 1.jpg (64.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg trap pic 2.jpg (72.3 KB, 34 views)

(#43)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 04-17-2008, 07:41 PM

Well, I can't knock those pics no matter what, but I have to question why you are doing a lat spread while sitting down. I can't spread mine much while sitting. I just now figured that out after i saw your pics and tried it

Looking huge though and again, not knocking anything about you.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#44)
Old

Default 04-17-2008, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Well, I can't knock those pics no matter what, but I have to question why you are doing a lat spread while sitting down. I can't spread mine much while sitting. I just now figured that out after i saw your pics and tried it

Looking huge though and again, not knocking anything about you.
Only because my wife suggested I take one sitting down. She thought the lighting may turn out better. I agree that it was much harder when sitting down.

Hey, it's hard to argue with your photographer, especially when it's your wife. I guess it could have been worse. I could have wimped out on doing all my cardio like someone else we know because his wife called him for dinner..post 190 http://forum.illpumpyouup.com/showthread.php?t=10494 .

(#45)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 04-17-2008, 09:58 PM

heheh!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#46)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 04-17-2008, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
Only because my wife suggested I take one sitting down. She thought the lighting may turn out better. I agree that it was much harder when sitting down.

Hey, it's hard to argue with your photographer, especially when it's your wife. I guess it could have been worse. I could have wimped out on doing all my cardio like someone else we know because his wife called him for dinner..post 190 http://forum.illpumpyouup.com/showthread.php?t=10494 .
Hmmmmm,

I'll have you know I made it up that night by riding 30 minutes and did arms the next morning with another cardio. So there.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#47)
Old

Default 04-18-2008, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Hmmmmm,

I'll have you know I made it up that night by riding 30 minutes and did arms the next morning with another cardio. So there.
Mac, I'm beginning to think you are getting additional cardio from more than riding that bike of yours. Could it be the wife was ready for more than dinner?

(#48)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
omaha16859 is a jewel in the rough

Default 04-18-2008, 07:40 AM

That test cyp is kicking in too good.

Jack3D and that's it, nothing else other then FOOD
(#49)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 04-18-2008, 08:41 AM

That is a possibilty as well.

(#50)
Old
realworksuks is on a distinguished road

Default 04-19-2008, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Mac, I'm beginning to think you are getting additional cardio from more than riding that bike of yours. Could it be the wife was ready for more than dinner?
lol in Mac's case it would probably only be a 3 minute cardio session though..
(#51)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 04-19-2008, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realworksuks View Post
You're giving him a lot of credit from what Lisa told me

(#52)
Old
Luminaire is on a distinguished road

Default 04-19-2008, 07:21 PM

well at least hes riding a bike now since his career in MMA ended after this fight....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWxTvZGSp8Q

Last edited by Luminaire; 04-19-2008 at 07:28 PM.
(#53)
Old

Default 04-19-2008, 11:09 PM

LOL...You guys are something else.

Ole Butter Bean could really put a hurting on a man in closed quarters. He has a very powerful punch for a man of his size.

(#54)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 04-19-2008, 11:53 PM

I think some people aroung here forget I hold the ban button.

(#55)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 04-20-2008, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
well at least hes riding a bike now since his career in MMA ended after this fight....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWxTvZGSp8Q
I will tell you something else about butterbean as well. He may have gotten beat in this fight but I have seen him whoop the shit out of some guys as well. I have also meet him in real life and he is a pretty nice guy.

There ain't to many of these MMA guys who are totally undefeated. It takes a big man like Butterbean to get into the ring at his weight and do what he does.

(#56)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 04-20-2008, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realworksuks View Post

Quote:
You're giving him a lot of credit from what Lisa told me
Oh you two don't even want to go there. I have what they call unbelievable stamina. That is a blessing I have from having to compete with the wham bam thank you mame boys. I think my wife appriciated me well enough.

(#57)
Old

Default 04-21-2008, 05:22 PM

Quote:
I will tell you something else about butterbean as well. He may have gotten beat in this fight but I have seen him whoop the shit out of some guys as well. I have also meet him in real life and he is a pretty nice guy.

There ain't to many of these MMA guys who are totally undefeated. It takes a big man like Butterbean to get into the ring at his weight and do what he does.
Mac, we are all just thankful you are a whole lot nicer looking that Butter Bean.

I think it would be cool to see you and Butter Bean in the ring. I can see the headlines now-Butter Bean gets devoured on Roaring Mad Mac's plate...

(#58)
Old
Drakedogg has a spectacular aura about

Default 04-21-2008, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Oh you two don't even want to go there. I have what they call unbelievable stamina. That is a blessing I have from having to compete with the wham bam thank you mame boys. I think my wife appriciated me well enough.
T M I

Fear is not what defines you, your actions in the face of Fear is who you are!!! I won't be scared to push myself anymore!

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...wner=drakedogg
(#59)
Old
Tough old man is a splendid one to behold Tough old man is a splendid one to behold Tough old man is a splendid one to behold

Default 04-22-2008, 03:48 PM

Quote:
I think some people aroung here forget I hold the ban button.
It's ok we don't mind you holding it as long as you don't push it..

I'm Old, I'm Tough but I know what I'm talking about.

If you ate half of what I eat, you wouldn't be 6' tall and 150 lbs

I pull no punches, I tell it like it is
(#60)
Old
Tough old man is a splendid one to behold Tough old man is a splendid one to behold Tough old man is a splendid one to behold

Default 04-22-2008, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Mac, we are all just thankful you are a whole lot nicer looking that Butter Bean.

Hey who says this..Bald is beautiful...Until Mac shaves that head like me and the butter, I'm going to side with Bean on this one..

I'm Old, I'm Tough but I know what I'm talking about.

If you ate half of what I eat, you wouldn't be 6' tall and 150 lbs

I pull no punches, I tell it like it is