IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page Postwhore Thread.
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

(#5341)
Old
BigFiveFive has a spectacular aura about

Default 05-25-2009, 01:44 PM

Three days weekends is where its at boys.

(#5342)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 05-25-2009, 05:57 PM

bingo
(#5343)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 05-26-2009, 09:05 AM

GREAT PIC'S, HE'S GONA BE A GREAT ONE. THERE'S ANOTHER TERM I THOUGHT OF THAT I REMEMBER BEING SAID. HE'S " WIREY" SMALL BUT TOUGH.
YOUR GONA LOOK BACK ON THESE DAYS AND BREAK OUT ALL THE PHOTOS AND BRAG LIKE CRAZY.
MY OLDEST SON AND FAMILY CAME IN OVER THE WEEKEND. WE GOT THE GRANDKIDS FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS. MY YOUNGEST GRANDAUGHTER IS ROTTEN. BUT I KNOW WHO MADE HER THAT WAY. NO, NOT ME, HER DADDY. SHE'S A DADDY'S GIRL.
I HOPE YA'LL HAD A GREAT MEMORAL DAY.
OH, MY YOUNGEST SON THAT'S IN ALL THE PICTURES WITH ME WENT FOR 285 LBS AND MISSED IT. I THINK HE'S GOOD FOR 280 THOUGH. GEEZ HE'S GOTTEN BIG TOO.
TAKE CARE, AND REMEMBER ALL OF OUR TROOPS. THEY NEED A THANK YOU EVERYTIME YOU SEE ONE. WHO KNOW'S HE MAY BE MY SON. (JUST LOOK FOR LOTS OF TATTOOS)
(#5344)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 05-29-2009, 04:47 PM

Papaw, I'll bet you add a little spoilin' to the grandkids too don't ya?

BTW, Mason's coach told me at practice yesterday he needed to talk to me after practice. That time came and he pulled me aside and said, I just wanted to tell you that of all the years that I've coached baseball, I've only nominated one other "first year" player for all-stars. He said Mason will be my second. He said he has progressed really fast and loves his attitude. Dad is proud and I told Mason on the way home, that even if he doesn't get picked, he should be proud to even be nominated. He grinned really big and nodded.

And, Adam has waited for a couple months now and since school is out, he's sporting a Chuck Liddel type of mohawk. Not completely shaved on the side, but cut with no guard. LOL! Whatever
(#5345)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Default 05-30-2009, 06:29 PM

lakers pulled it.
dodgers arnt doing too bad(despite losing today). cant wait for july 3rd and its manny day in la
(#5346)
Old

Default 05-31-2009, 03:30 AM

Manny all the way!

(#5347)
Old
The Riot!

Default 05-31-2009, 04:39 AM

hell yeah. it makes me that much more proud of the guy now that i know hes shooting the juice too

and hes a funny ass-relaxed dude, i wish i could bring a 30 pack and play some baseball with the guy
(#5348)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 05-31-2009, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Papaw, I'll bet you add a little spoilin' to the grandkids too don't ya?

BTW, Mason's coach told me at practice yesterday he needed to talk to me after practice. That time came and he pulled me aside and said, I just wanted to tell you that of all the years that I've coached baseball, I've only nominated one other "first year" player for all-stars. He said Mason will be my second. He said he has progressed really fast and loves his attitude. Dad is proud and I told Mason on the way home, that even if he doesn't get picked, he should be proud to even be nominated. He grinned really big and nodded.

And, Adam has waited for a couple months now and since school is out, he's sporting a Chuck Liddel type of mohawk. Not completely shaved on the side, but cut with no guard. LOL! Whatever
Good for Mason Rick. Tell him I am proud also.

I gotta see a pick of Adams head. LOL.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#5349)
Old
The Riot!

Default 06-01-2009, 02:59 AM

sportin the iceman huh. i see them around kind of often lately, chuck should have patented it... made some money off the whole deal.
(#5350)
Old

Default 06-01-2009, 11:09 AM

I completely agree, me and my buddies all got drunk and did it one time.

(#5351)
Old
Drakedogg has a spectacular aura about

Default 06-02-2009, 11:02 AM

Fear is not what defines you, your actions in the face of Fear is who you are!!! I won't be scared to push myself anymore!

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...wner=drakedogg
(#5352)
Old
ashley willcox has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via MSN to ashley willcox
Default 06-02-2009, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakedogg View Post
good to see you on here again lee, i should be in mob chat at somepoint tonight

2010 is my year
we are what we pratice
prime
week one
week two
blast
week one
week two
(#5353)
Old
The Riot!

Default 06-02-2009, 01:08 PM

hell yeah drakedog stopping by the old dog pound here!!
whats been shaking buddy?
(#5354)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 06-02-2009, 01:19 PM

Drakedogg! Wassup ma' brutha?
(#5355)
Old
Drakedogg has a spectacular aura about

Default 06-02-2009, 01:28 PM

nothing much cept working!!!! talkin to Mac this morn on facebook and stopped in to read the Warrior Diet. What's you guys opinion?

Fear is not what defines you, your actions in the face of Fear is who you are!!! I won't be scared to push myself anymore!

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...wner=drakedogg
(#5356)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 06-02-2009, 01:37 PM

My opinion is it works. But once your fat levels get pretty low, you can lose muscle if you don't start adding in more protein and other good groceries. I used it successfully, but won't do it again for any long period of time.

But that said, I'm leaner than I have been in a couple years....just not as strong.
(#5357)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 06-02-2009, 02:35 PM

I still believe Rick that if you added in some extra protein early in the morning and especially after your workout that you would not loose muscle. It is the down time that we are not active that the warrior diet is at it's best. Relaxing the digestive system and turning your body own fat burning process without slowing your metabolism is the case here.

Talking with Ori I have found out that It is certain fruits most in fact but not fruits that are made up of glucose that we need to pay attention to. Raw veggies durning the day do a great job of helping our digestive system really cleanse and detox itself.

Personally I have not done the whole raw vegtables yet. I'm still in the adaption period getting my digestive system not used to eating so called normal lunches so far what we have been doing for a so called lunch is:

small salad with little or no dressing. I have to have a little for taste. just can't eat raw greens any other way

Protein must always be of the cheese family like cottage cheese, kefer small portion of string cheese. Low fat.

Poached or boiled eggs up to 3 whole ones excellent source of fast digesting protein

Fruit of most blends

So far me and Lisa have been doing great on this.

The adaption period Ori told me will be about 1 month and then we will start actually craving more raw veggies and natural meats and fruits.

The evening meal he said does not have to be so Listed like eating each course one at a time. small portions over a 4 hour period if you want or one large portion. Just follow the one rule of when you are more thirsty than hungry then stop.

This past week I have actually noticed my endurance on the bike is actually getting better. I'm actually pedalling faster and Fed will understand where I am coming from with this. I am actually kinda starting all over again making sure My pedal RPM's are in the 90 but I'm in the 80's and that is pumping the pedals fast as hell. This causes my heart rate to race and stay in the 140's which as we all know is great for burning fat and aerobic function.

I am going to post this in my blog as well since I've stated so much. I am going to start letting you guys know exactly what I am putting in my mouth as far as the warrior diet is concerned.

(#5358)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 06-02-2009, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
certain fruits most in fact but not veggies that are made up of glucose that we need to pay attention to.
You didn't know that fruits had high levels of glucose? specifically fructose?

the amount of sugar in fruits doesn't seem to be very important in the grand scheme of a diet, unless your eating pounds upon pounds of fruits everyday.

seems a bit like micro-managing to me.
(#5359)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-02-2009, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antihero View Post
You didn't know that fruits had high levels of glucose? specifically fructose?

the amount of sugar in fruits doesn't seem to be very important in the grand scheme of a diet, unless your eating pounds upon pounds of fruits everyday.

seems a bit like micro-managing to me.
I should have been more specific, I know most fruits are made up of fructose that the body can readily use to burn and not be stored like glucose. One of the most consumed fruits people like to eat however is glucose based and those are grapes. Ori does not like or recommends the high consumption of grapes unless they are used post workout.

The major thing about the fruit being such an important aspect is the fact that you are definately getting your serving a day of it first off then you are getting the excess benefit of a high fiber fruit that does not clog your digestive tract down and allows your body to naturally detoxify itself without putting excess stress on it with high levels of animal protein during the day.

In my opinion Micro managing is eating 5 to 6 times a day counting every morsal of food I put into my mouth.

One way or the other it is still calories in vs calories out and with the warrior diet you can still eat right but not feel so damn bloated and not be hungry.

I will tell ya in the past 2 weeks even in the adaption period I have not been hungry not one damn time. I am full of energy and so is Lisa and that in itself is a godsend to see her react this way.

(#5360)
Old
The Riot!

Default 06-02-2009, 03:15 PM

i probably only eat one fruit throughout the course of a day. either banana or apple preworkout. i just never have that many lying around. friggin bananas are over 1.25 each these days.

one thing people should cut out is fruit juices. way to much added sugar and you miss out on the natural fiber of eating the fruit whole