IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page Postwhore Thread.
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

(#5161)
Old
aka J "PR" Wood
Anabolic Addiction
jwood819 has a spectacular aura about

Default 03-21-2009, 06:08 PM

Huge win today for my rugby team, we won our collegiate division 2 quarterfinal regional game and next weekend we get to go the regional tournament. One more win means a trip to nationals!!
(#5162)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 03-21-2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
yeah, they sell them at one of the gas stations around here and I buy about 6 or 7 of them throughout the week now before training. I think they are so much better than Red bull or any other of these sugary energy drinks. Redline has no sugar in it and it does not affect my blood pressure.

Kick I also have taken it in the cough syrup form and that works quickly as well. Actually that is the best way to take it finacially IMO.
I use the cough syrup type. It's not great tasting (but it's just one spoon full) and works great, like you say the cost is AWSOME. I get the 120ml bottle. It works as well for me as the RTD, but I like them both. The light weight of the little bottle keeps the shipping cost in line too.

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
(#5163)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-21-2009, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood819 View Post
Huge win today for my rugby team, we won our collegiate division 2 quarterfinal regional game and next weekend we get to go the regional tournament. One more win means a trip to nationals!!
Congrats!!! This could have been a new thread!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5164)
Old
aka J "PR" Wood
Anabolic Addiction

Default 03-21-2009, 08:10 PM

Yea I guess it should have been, my bad, but thank you!
(#5165)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 03-21-2009, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Yea I guess it should have been, my bad, but thank you!

Well, what I meant was....more people will see it in it's own thread...but you can put it where ever you want. I miss a lot of info in the postwhore thread.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5166)
Old
Banned
Muscle And Brawn has a spectacular aura about

Default 03-21-2009, 09:07 PM

Wisconsin. Marquette. Final 24.
(#5167)
Old
aka J "PR" Wood
Anabolic Addiction

Default 03-21-2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Well, what I meant was....more people will see it in it's own thread...but you can put it where ever you want. I miss a lot of info in the postwhore thread.
Good point Rick, but if we make it to nationals I will give this topic its own thread.
(#5168)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-21-2009, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Good point Rick, but if we make it to nationals I will give this topic its own thread.
Cool, I hope to see a thread of it's own then

Best of luck and lots of skill!

(#5169)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 03-22-2009, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Heck yeah we want to see it. Prep yourself this week and go for it!!
Make sure you hit the game in prime condition. What I mean is get a good rest a day or two before the game I know you are in good condition!!

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
(#5170)
Old
aka J "PR" Wood
Anabolic Addiction

Default 03-22-2009, 01:26 PM

Thanks kickboy, I am taking this week to get my body completely ready, rested and healed. I am going to limit my lifting and basically make this a deload week, just to prepare this crucial game.
(#5171)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 03-22-2009, 11:53 PM

man, its been a long past 5 days. this is a monday i cant wait for
(#5172)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-23-2009, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
man, its been a long past 5 days. this is a monday i cant wait for
What's up Kris? You didn't go to Palmdale did you?

(#5173)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Default 03-23-2009, 03:16 PM

if i knew ware i was going, ive only been up there once.

but i have been browsing local auto stuff to see if i can get lucky
(#5174)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-23-2009, 03:39 PM

Do you mean "auto stuff" as in job...or car shopping?

(#5175)
Old
The Riot!

Default 03-24-2009, 01:03 AM

no i meant as in find thouse f'ers and see whats going on for you
(#5176)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-24-2009, 06:52 AM

Damn Kris. YOU Da' Man!!!! Don't act without getting with me. The so-called brother (Robert Watkins) that I've been dealing with called me Friday afternoon and asked for my shipping address. I told him to email me and I would respond with all the info he needed. He emailed me Sunday with this:

Quote:
Sorry for getting back to you so late, but let me know the info, and I talked to my Bro, he was really piised at me about releasing the motor to you he had told me he was gonna deal with you at a later date, and to he told me to look at his emails and I guess you were gonna call paypal, ebay the consumer affairs in a real way just to let you know he really didn't care he said he would take care of you soon as he had took care of other business, and you had his account locked up just to let you know now i'm coming out of my pockets to try to help you so it's on my time to get this out to you, and I really don't have extra money for my brothers problems, to be satisfying you or anybody.
and I sent this:
Quote:
Well, thanks for taking care of this!

The address that I need the engine shipped to is:

My work place
Attn: Rick
Hwy 69 North
Rusk, TX 75785

This is a business with a receiving dock if the freight company asks...sometimes it is cheaper to ship to commercial addresses. If the freight carrier requires a contact #, please use 903-xxx-xxxx.

Thanks for your help on this matter. I don't want to have to proceed with pressing this issue with the authorities and since you are going to get the engine out, I will not proceed as long as the engine arrives soon.

Thanks again!

Regards,

(#5177)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-24-2009, 08:52 AM

wow,

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#5178)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-24-2009, 10:13 AM

okay I'm going to get the mail and run some errands. I made Lisa stay home today because the pollen is so bad right now and she is still sick. Going to get dog food and some more supplies from the grocery store so I can stick to this.

(#5179)
Old
The Riot!

Default 03-24-2009, 10:41 PM

sounds like a turn for the better
(#5180)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-25-2009, 06:05 AM

It's cardio time this morninng.