IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Jokes and Funny stuff.
Reload this Page Golf genie joke
Jokes and Funny stuff. Tired of getting the same jokes in your email that your aunt or sister has sent you but want to share it. Put it here and let everyone in on the joke

Golf genie joke
(#1)
Old
dpbigpolack will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to dpbigpolack
Default Golf genie joke - 10-11-2007, 02:06 PM

ok im going to do this off my head since i dont have it in front of me...

A couple signs up to this beautiful expensive golf resort. The tour guide take them on a tour around while playing a quick 9 hole game. He shows them around and points out the famous celebrity houses around the course. He gives them a chance to play. The man swings and almost hits a house in the distance due to a bad follow. Before the woman has her chance the guide states that, "If our guests cause damage to the housing or properties around the course, it is their responsibility to pay for the damages". The couple agrees to the terms of the course and proceeds to play. The woman takes a second to concentrate, swings and the ball flies right through the biggest window of the biggest house by the course. "Dammit!" the woman yells. "I guess we should make our way to the house". the man says, and the 3 proceed to walking. They get to the house and the door is open and a voice says, "come in". They walk through and theres a man standing next to a broken vase with a smile on his face. The husband says "we are so sorry, we will pay for all damages". The man says "no, THANKYOU!! i am a genie and i have been trapped in this vase for hundreds of year and you have set me free!" He grants the couple 3 wishes as long as he gets the last one in return. They agree. The man says, "I wish for 10 million dollars for every year i am alive". The wish is granted. The woman says, "I wish for a house in every country around the world." Wish granted. "Ok, now its my turn" says the genie. "Since i have granted you these wonderfull wishes..I would love have have sex with you wife sir", says the genie. The man looks at his wife and the agree. "Please, Make it quick", says the husband. The genie take the woman to the bedroom and begins. He finishes, looks at the wife as she put on her clothes and says. "Ma'am how old are you and your husband?" She replys, "Im 35 and my husband is 39". The genie looks at her and replys, "Wow! Hes 39 and he still believes in genies?!!"

hahah
(#2)
Old
Mad Scientist
madman is a splendid one to behold madman is a splendid one to behold madman is a splendid one to behold madman is a splendid one to behold

Default 10-11-2007, 06:47 PM

Oh man that's fuc#ed up - funny, but fuc#ed up.
(#3)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 10-12-2007, 11:03 AM

Ahhhhhhh funny, I like that.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW